Windows 10: I have an image of something that seems to be stuck displaying on my screen.

Discus and support I have an image of something that seems to be stuck displaying on my screen. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This "Enter your search term" is just THERE on my screen regardless of program. This was a screenshot taken. It doesn't actually do anything and is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AngieBeaudoin1, Oct 22, 2021.

1. I have an image of something that seems to be stuck displaying on my screen.

This "Enter your search term" is just THERE on my screen regardless of program. This was a screenshot taken. It doesn't actually do anything and is not clickable.Help is appreciated!

:)

AngieBeaudoin1, Oct 22, 2021
  2. gabgab Win User

Lock screen image stuck

hello,

I have one PC stuck with the mountains lock screen image and another one with a nicer but still stuck image with the "thanks for sending us feedback" caption, usually there's do you like yes or not.

Is it a problem on MS end this time? I tried the reset steps so many times, usually after 10-15 minutes the lock screen picks up when there's the mountain one for any reason, but not this time.

thanks

gabgab, Oct 22, 2021
  3. damtachoa Win User
    4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, Oct 22, 2021
  4. I have an image of something that seems to be stuck displaying on my screen.

screen display

Hi William,

It is important that you have the correct screen display and resolution. We suggest that you perform the following steps to reset the monitor settings:

• Boot your computer in
      safe mode
    • Once in safe mode, right-click the desktop > Screen Resolution.
    • Change the display settings back to the original configuration.
    • Restart your computer.

Feel free to update us on the result.

Rachelle Gra, Oct 22, 2021
Thema:

I have an image of something that seems to be stuck displaying on my screen.

1. I have an image of something that seems to be stuck displaying on my screen. - Similar Threads - image something seems

2. I have an image of something that seems to be stuck displaying on my screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have an image of something that seems to be stuck displaying on my screen.: This "Enter your search term" is just THERE on my screen regardless of program. This was a screenshot taken. It doesn't actually do anything and is not clickable.Help is appreciated!...
  3. I have an image of something that seems to be stuck displaying on my screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an image of something that seems to be stuck displaying on my screen.: This "Enter your search term" is just THERE on my screen regardless of program. This was a screenshot taken. It doesn't actually do anything and is not clickable.Help is appreciated!...
  4. Display settings seem corrupt or something?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display settings seem corrupt or something?: Hey everyone,I really can't work out what's wrong with my computer. I just got it back after it was repaired trackpad was replaced but now the display settings are messed up. I can't type into the start menu, I can't change my background because "Your background is currently...
  5. Lock screen image stuck

Lock screen image stuck: hello, I have one PC stuck with the mountains lock screen image and another one with a nicer but still stuck image with the "thanks for sending us feedback" caption, usually there's do you like yes or not. Is it a problem on MS end this time? I tried the reset steps so many...
  6. Lock screen image stuck

in Windows 10 Support
    Lock screen image stuck: hello, I have one PC stuck with the mountains lock screen image and another one with a nicer but still stuck image with the "thanks for sending us feedback" caption, usually there's do you like yes or not. Is it a problem on MS end this time? I tried the reset steps so many...
  7. My pc seems to have mixed up my screens in display settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My pc seems to have mixed up my screens in display settings: So I have a laptop and a monitor attached to it, but for some reason one day my monitor was distorted very widely, and when I opened display settings it showed my larger monitor as the smaller one. What should I do? submitted by /u/VeryCoolWarCriminal [link] [comments]...
  8. Windows Lock Screen Image is Stuck or frozen and I Have a Question...........

Windows Lock Screen Image is Stuck or frozen and I Have a Question...........: Windows Lock Screen Image is Stuck or frozen and I Have a Question about the Settings Folderif that's what I should call it ? My question was there was also in the Settings folder a folder named SettingsMaking the total of 3 files within the Settings folder. [ATTACH] I...
  9. Lock Screen Image Stuck

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock Screen Image Stuck: When I change my lock screen picture and sign out or shutdown my pc, it doesn't change and shows the windows spotlight default picture, and also when I use the windows spotlight feature the picture does not change and shows the default picture of windows spotlight...
  10. Something seems to have changed in Edge for the better

in Browsers and Email
    Something seems to have changed in Edge for the better: Tonight in Edge I've been able to move folders in favorites to the top and have individual links at the bottom, when I first imported my favorites from IE each folder had the links inside it at the top of the list and the folders inside at the bottom. In IE it was the other...