Windows 10: I have an installed APP showing in the Settings but cannot find it installed

Discus and support I have an installed APP showing in the Settings but cannot find it installed in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I show an app "Dell Support Assist" in the Settings grouping of all the installed apps, but it is actually not available (if that is the right word). I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BillDingas, May 25, 2019.

1. I have an installed APP showing in the Settings but cannot find it installed

I show an app "Dell Support Assist" in the Settings grouping of all the installed apps, but it is actually not available (if that is the right word). I have searched and not found it. I tried to reinstall it from the Dell website but it tells me I already have it. I tried to uninstall it, hoping installing it fresh would help but the system would not let me.

:)

BillDingas, May 25, 2019
  2. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, May 25, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 25, 2019
  4. rk3066 Win User

I have an installed APP showing in the Settings but cannot find it installed

Having such hard time installing this Driver

I have a OurLink RTK8192 Wireless Adapter and I've tried everything in the book but nothing seems to work and yes I've gone through the CD and there's no Install App. for Linux only for Windows though i have installed on there.

Give me A step-by-step copy/paste guide please

rk3066, May 25, 2019
Thema:

I have an installed APP showing in the Settings but cannot find it installed

1. I have an installed APP showing in the Settings but cannot find it installed - Similar Threads - installed APP showing

2. I Cannot Find My Drives In App Installation Page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Cannot Find My Drives In App Installation Page: I Have 3 Drives Only Desktop Is Showing In App Installation PageI Reinstall Windows 11 From ISO File Setup But No ChangePlease Solve This Problem...
  3. I Cannot Find My Drives In App Installation Page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I Cannot Find My Drives In App Installation Page: I Have 3 Drives Only Desktop Is Showing In App Installation PageI Reinstall Windows 11 From ISO File Setup But No ChangePlease Solve This Problem...
  4. cannot install purchased app - cannot find my device??

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    cannot install purchased app - cannot find my device??: Hello, I have just purchased an app Diarium from Microsoft and when I try to install it, it says it cannot find my device. When I try to add a device, the only options I have is for Microsoft products, not my ThinkPad. My Windows/Office license is registered to my company and...
  5. I cannot install this app

I cannot install this app: Hello there! Please help me. I recently installed the Minecraft Launcher from the Microsoft Store due to the new improved launcher. After that, I had to install this app called game services because when I opened the app, it redirected me to there. But I have this error so it...
  6. I cannot install this app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot install this app: Hello there! Please help me. I recently installed the Minecraft Launcher from the Microsoft Store due to the new improved launcher. After that, I had to install this app called game services because when I opened the app, it redirected me to there. But I have this error so it...
  7. I cannot install this app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Cannot see Installing Apps in Apps & Features in Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot see Installing Apps in Apps & Features in Settings: I'm trying to download non-Microsoft apps from the web but it wont allow me so I searched online how to fix it. And i can change it by going into 'Apps & Features' then 'Installing Apps' and change 'Allow apps from store'; and I want to change it to 'warn me' instead, but I...
  9. I cannot install an app.

I cannot install an app.: Hello. I am trying to instal the extra thing for my pictures and video editor app but it dosent wanna install and the apps are stuck in limbo again which i know how to fix now. Can someone help me with this?...
  10. Can't install the app, it shows "owned", but I don't have it installed

Can't install the app, it shows "owned", but I don't have it installed: Few days ago i rebooted my pc and now when i searched for one ap it was missing. I looked at the microsoft store where i installed it and it showed game owned but i dont have it installed. I tried many things like troubleshooting singing out from store but the problem is...