Windows 10: I have an interesting problem and need urgent help

Discus and support I have an interesting problem and need urgent help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I haven't found this problem online so I need reddits help, when I turn on my computer all the usual windows stuff comes up and starts loading, after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PooDumper, Jul 3, 2020.

1. I have an interesting problem and need urgent help

I haven't found this problem online so I need reddits help, when I turn on my computer all the usual windows stuff comes up and starts loading, after loading just after it should let me put in my password the screen goes black and I only have my cursor on my screen, and my cursor teleports to the middle of the screen and disappears every 5sec I can't ctrl alt delete or anything, I've restarted my pc like 10 times but it's not working, I'm desperate for help. Do I need to get new windows? Do a factory reset?

submitted by /u/PooDumper
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/PooDumper, Jul 3, 2020

2. Windows 10 updates froozen at 46%!!! Help Needed? Urgent!

Hi Ejaz,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter by following the steps provided below, restart the computer and check for the status.

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” option on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Update” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 3, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 3, 2020
  4. qubit Win User

I have an interesting problem and need urgent help

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

I have an interesting problem and need urgent help

1. I have an interesting problem and need urgent help - Similar Threads - interesting problem need

2. I NEED URGENT HELP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I NEED URGENT HELP: Help! I am on windows 10!So I did a system reset on my laptop. after the reset, I still had my old files on the windows.old folder. My files were located on a very long subfolder on a subfolder on a subfolder... and about 20 more of that. Now, the subfolders that the files...
  3. I NEED URGENT HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I NEED URGENT HELP: Help! I am on windows 10!So I did a system reset on my laptop. after the reset, I still had my old files on the windows.old folder. My files were located on a very long subfolder on a subfolder on a subfolder... and about 20 more of that. Now, the subfolders that the files...
  4. I need urgent help with this!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need urgent help with this!: I like this pc, but I have not downloaded anything and for some reason I am losing storage fast!what do I do?I can't factory reset because I have no disk space to do so!I don't know what's causing it either.pls help me, I just got this laptop!...
  5. I need urgent help with this!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need urgent help with this!: I like this pc, but I have not downloaded anything and for some reason I am losing storage fast!what do I do?I can't factory reset because I have no disk space to do so!I don't know what's causing it either.pls help me, I just got this laptop!...
  6. I need urgent help with this!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I have interesting problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have interesting problem: Recently tried to recover from my computer bsod repeatedly. I viewed dump file and decided to replace my 10 year old drive with new solid state and 1 TB WD black for data.I created media creation USB and installed windows 10 with my Microsoft login account. On solid state...
  8. I urgently need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I urgently need help: my notebook lenovo ideapad 330 some weird version witout cd mechanic and with windows 10, intel core i7, nvidia gtx 1080, Ssd 250gb, Hdd 1tb: when i try to boot it up it says windows couldn't start properly tray restart that can repair the problem or other options. well...
  9. I need urgent help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need urgent help: Yesterday I uninstalled the latest feature update because my computer has been lagging like crazy since I installed it. When I tried to reboot, INACESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE. I tried some cmd tutorials, but bootrec fixboot wont work and nt60 sys doesn't fix it, access is still...
  10. I need urgent help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need urgent help: Hi, I need help to upgrade to windows 10. My Samsung computer has everything taken off, and is ready to get rid of windows 7 I will pay for the update if its ok, and i need advice on how to install it? I need you to text me what number is going to wring if you want to...