Windows 10: I have an Invisible Twitch icon on my Taskbar

Discus and support I have an Invisible Twitch icon on my Taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My taskbar is being haunted by an older version of Twitch, that will not go away. Despite the fact that I tried uninstalling and it does not have an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SnuggSnuggs, Mar 27, 2019.

1. I have an Invisible Twitch icon on my Taskbar

My taskbar is being haunted by an older version of Twitch, that will not go away. Despite the fact that I tried uninstalling and it does not have an option to unpin, nor can I even pin it again!

I have an Invisible Twitch icon on my Taskbar a56911ba-4446-4d11-9f8b-82b98ebc27f5?upload=true.jpg Please help I have searched how to fix this and it will not work (unless I'm bad at everything).

:)

SnuggSnuggs, Mar 27, 2019
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Mar 27, 2019
  3. Invisible icons in taskbar

Hello.

I upgraded to Win10 today, got it via Update center, and I have some issues.

First of all, after boot and login, black screen appears, only mouse is visible.

Task manager is working, but starting explorer.exe didn't help.

Than everything appears after few minutes, but taskbar has invisible icons. Running apps, tray apps, even clock are invisible, don't highlight, but still clickable.

All drivers and updates installed and fresh.

Using Dell Inspiron laptop.

Any ideas how to fix it?

Artem Kheystver, Mar 27, 2019
  4. I have an Invisible Twitch icon on my Taskbar

Store icon is invisible on the Taskbar

None of this works. I don't understand why microsoft forces update that always seem to have big problems. I now have 5 "invisible" icons in my taskbar and there are no icons for the store or any of the games that I have such as backgammon, spades, Yahtzee.
    jigsaw puzzles, or solitaire. This really pisses me off!!

RogerZiegler, Mar 27, 2019
Thema:

I have an Invisible Twitch icon on my Taskbar

1. I have an Invisible Twitch icon on my Taskbar - Similar Threads - Invisible Twitch icon

2. Invisible taskbar icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Invisible taskbar icon: I have installed Minecraft launcher from Microsoft Store and it doesn't have an icon on my taskbar when it is pinned on it and when it is running. I tried uninstalling and installing a few times and it didn't fix the issue. However, on my desktop, the shortcut to the launcher...
  3. Invisible taskbar icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invisible taskbar icon: I have installed Minecraft launcher from Microsoft Store and it doesn't have an icon on my taskbar when it is pinned on it and when it is running. I tried uninstalling and installing a few times and it didn't fix the issue. However, on my desktop, the shortcut to the launcher...
  4. Invisible taskbar icon

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Invisible Taskbar Icon

Invisible Taskbar Icon: Hello!I have encountered a problem with my taskbar. And I am having trouble resolving it.My icon on the taskbar is invisible even though my icon on the desktop is visible.I have tried restarting windows explorer and fuddling with the settings/finding information online. None...
  6. Invisible Taskbar Icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invisible Taskbar Icon: Hello!I have encountered a problem with my taskbar. And I am having trouble resolving it.My icon on the taskbar is invisible even though my icon on the desktop is visible.I have tried restarting windows explorer and fuddling with the settings/finding information online. None...
  7. Invisible Taskbar Icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Invisible icons in taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Invisible icons in taskbar: I am having a issue with my DELL windows 10 laptop I opened my PC to see that all the icons in the taskbar are invisible . Things I tried : Went to task manager and restarted file explorer Restarted my pc Unpin and repin the applications If anyone knows how to fix it...
  9. Invisible icon on taskbar

Invisible icon on taskbar: On my taskbar is one invisible icon and I can't figure out where it comes from. [ATTACH] Clicking on it (no matter if I press left or right mouse button) wont show anything. Also hovering with the mouse courser over the "icon" to get a tool tip isn't working. Is there...
  10. Invisible icons on taskbar

Invisible icons on taskbar: Hi, So this problem has recently surfaced on my Lenovo laptop. It has the most recent version of windows installed. The problem is that certain apps (messenger, settings, mail etc.) will be clickable on the task bar, but are invisible. This doesn't affect them in the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to install twitch on taskbar