Windows 10: I have an issue with my WIFI>>HELP!!

Discus and support I have an issue with my WIFI>>HELP!! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have an issue with my WIFI When I move my computer to another place, my Wi-Fi loses connection,and when I try to connect to my WIFI again I just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DMBH, Sep 5, 2019.

1. DMBH Win User

I have an issue with my WIFI>>HELP!!

I have an issue with my WIFI
    When I move my computer to another place, my Wi-Fi loses connection,and when I try to connect to my WIFI again I just found this "unable to connect to this network" so I turn off my wifi then turn it on and I found this "No wifi network found" then I go to click on "Troubleshoot" and the results are :
    1- Problem with wireless adapter or access point
    2- "WIFI" doesn't have a valid IP configuration
    3- Realtek RTL8187B Wireless Network adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems
    And my WIFI just disappear from my taskbar and sittings.
    To get the Wi-Fi drive back, I have to restart my computer more than once.��

I have been suffering from this problem for a year. What should I do to solve this problem??

:)

DMBH, Sep 5, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 5, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    wifi issues

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + X.

• Select Device manager

• Next select ‘Network Adapters’ and under it, you will find a Wi-Fi controller listed. Select it.

• Double-click the controller to open the adapter’s Property window and switch to ‘Drivers’ tab

• Next, click the ‘Disable’ button and hit ‘Ok’ to apply the changes. See if it helps

Method 2 : Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue
    is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter
    Method 3.

Try updating the Network Adapter drivers from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the Network Adapter drivers:

a. Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

b. Expand Network Adapter.

c. Right-click on the Ethernet and click on Update driver software.

d. Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Sep 5, 2019
  4. I have an issue with my WIFI>>HELP!!

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

I have an issue with my WIFI>>HELP!!

1. I have an issue with my WIFI>>HELP!! - Similar Threads - issue WIFI>>HELP

2. My wifi adapter driver keeps having issues please help Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi adapter driver keeps having issues please help Windows 11: This problem has occurred multiple times already. Sometimes my wifi option in the quick settings will disappear, I have looked up many solutions to no avail. In device manager, it tells me that my wifi adapter isn't working and has reported problems. This has happened many...
  3. My wifi adapter keeps having issues please help Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi adapter keeps having issues please help Windows 11: This problem has occurred multiple times already. Sometimes my wifi option in the quick settings will disappear, I have looked up many solutions to no avail. In device manager, it tells me that my wifi adapter isn't working and has reported problems. This has happened many...
  4. My wifi adapter driver keeps having issues please help Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My wifi adapter driver keeps having issues please help Windows 11: This problem has occurred multiple times already. Sometimes my wifi option in the quick settings will disappear, I have looked up many solutions to no avail. In device manager, it tells me that my wifi adapter isn't working and has reported problems. This has happened many...
  5. My wifi adapter keeps having issues please help Windows 11

My wifi adapter keeps having issues please help Windows 11: This problem has occurred multiple times already. Sometimes my wifi option in the quick settings will disappear, I have looked up many solutions to no avail. In device manager, it tells me that my wifi adapter isn't working and has reported problems. This has happened many...
  6. I am facing problem in my laptop wifi so kindly help in this issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am facing problem in my laptop wifi so kindly help in this issue: I am facing problem in my laptop wifi so kindly help in this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-facing-problem-in-my-laptop-wifi-so-kindly/c6181cd1-9ce9-4bed-a75c-713b9db97d4a
  7. I am facing problem in my laptop wifi so kindly help in this issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am facing problem in my laptop wifi so kindly help in this issue: I am facing problem in my laptop wifi so kindly help in this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-facing-problem-in-my-laptop-wifi-so-kindly/c6181cd1-9ce9-4bed-a75c-713b9db97d4a
  8. I am facing problem in my laptop wifi so kindly help in this issue

9. I am facing problem in my laptop wifi so kindly help in this issue

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Wifi connection issues, someone please help I'm very desperate

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi connection issues, someone please help I'm very desperate: I have been having trouble connecting to the wifi, here are all the details necessary to help understand my issue, all other devices in the house connect perfectly fine to the wifi, however my PC only has the wifi working during certain parts of the day random, I have...