Windows 10: I Have An Issue With New Monitor Aorus Fi27q (black Dots Dropping Down

Discus and support I Have An Issue With New Monitor Aorus Fi27q (black Dots Dropping Down in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello. First my pc.I have Gigabyte Rtx 3090 OC ( stock ) and 10850K stock ,32gb ram. Issue is only on 1920x1080P with 165hz. On 1440P with 165mhz is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by xxx123, Mar 11, 2021.

1. xxx123 Win User

I Have An Issue With New Monitor Aorus Fi27q (black Dots Dropping Down

Hello.

First my pc.I have Gigabyte Rtx 3090 OC ( stock ) and 10850K stock ,32gb ram.

Issue is only on 1920x1080P with 165hz. On 1440P with 165mhz is fine. On 1920x1080P with 144hz is fine. On 1920x1080P with 165mhz i can see on screen small black dots flickering vertical.

If i wanna catch screen its not visible or clip. So i post screen and i added from paint. Just very small flickering black dots on vertical position. Happens only in 1080P with 165HZ. Visible on desktop too when i am very close.

https://i.ibb.co/QJCTh7B/art.jpg

somebody had the same issue with same monitor:

www.reddit.com/r/Monitors/comments/hib8h7/please_help_i_have_an_issue_with_new_monitor/

It happens only in 1080P or below with 165hz. With 144hz 1080P is ok. 1440P 165hz its ok.

I am not happy with pc because of this. What should i do ? Ignore that or rma ? Somebody said that i must rma monitor even if doing that on non-native resolution.

PS:

When i am playing games on rtx 3090 on 1440P ( which is ok ) i am thinking about that i am not happy
    I Have An Issue With New Monitor Aorus Fi27q (black Dots Dropping Down [​IMG]

:)

xxx123, Mar 11, 2021
  2. webdigo Win User

Samsung Unveils CH711 Curved Quantum-dot Monitor

Saw the review on the C24FG70. This seems to be the best gaming monitor ever. ZERO backlight bleeding and a very deep black color. Those two things alone, have always been an issue on gaming monitors.
    Combined with 144hz. It's a VA panel, and it still uses the low TN resposne times. quantum dot ftw.
    I'm glad Samsung had the balls to take the next step in gaming monitors.

webdigo, Mar 11, 2021
  3. Black Dot and Numbers filled up in the password box and the Notepad

Hello,

There are several ways to troubleshoot sign-in issues in Windows 10. Since the system automatically fills out the password box with black dots and already did a few troubleshooting steps, we suggest creating a new user account to see if this issue will occur
    on a new user profile. This will help you check if your current user account is corrupted. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Accounts > Family
      & other people
      > Add someone else to this PC.

• Type a user name, password, password hint, and then select Next.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Mar 11, 2021
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 11, 2021
Thema:

1. I Have An Issue With New Monitor Aorus Fi27q (black Dots Dropping Down - Similar Threads - Issue Monitor Aorus

2. My connection to the monitor is not working. I have new cables and a new monitor. I have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My connection to the monitor is not working. I have new cables and a new monitor. I have...: My connection to the monitor is not working. I have new cables and a new monitor. I have switched cables in the ports and it is the port that doesn't seem to connect...
  3. My connection to the monitor is not working. I have new cables and a new monitor. I have...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My connection to the monitor is not working. I have new cables and a new monitor. I have...: My connection to the monitor is not working. I have new cables and a new monitor. I have switched cables in the ports and it is the port that doesn't seem to connect...
  4. My connection to the monitor is not working. I have new cables and a new monitor. I have...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. have issue logging into buzzen [dot] com

in Windows 10 Gaming
    have issue logging into buzzen [dot] com: here is what I getBuzzen Free Chat Rooms - Buzzen.comhttps://echat[dot]live/buzzenBuzzen Chat strengthens their brand name and also its message with their social channels, consisting of Twitter and facebook. This is a wonderful touch, as it shows individuals behind the brand...
  6. have issue logging into buzzen [dot] com

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    have issue logging into buzzen [dot] com: here is what I getBuzzen Free Chat Rooms - Buzzen.comhttps://echat[dot]live/buzzenBuzzen Chat strengthens their brand name and also its message with their social channels, consisting of Twitter and facebook. This is a wonderful touch, as it shows individuals behind the brand...
  7. The whole network is having computer freezing issues, black screen and network drop issues.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The whole network is having computer freezing issues, black screen and network drop issues.: Hi,I'm slowly losing the plot...wandering if someone can help.I had a nice stable network of 50 odd PC's after upgrading all of the desktops to HP 600 Mini G6 and laptops HP Elitebook 840 G7.I decided to enable Windows Updates for all of the network, this caused a both...
  8. Black dot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black dot: Hey, there's a black dot whit grey lines on my screen, i thought it was a dead pixel but i can cover it whit my cursor. so i don't know what it is, and how can i fix it? [ATTACH]...
  9. Hey everyone! I have an issue with drag and drop.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hey everyone! I have an issue with drag and drop.: Hey everyone! So I just built myself a new pc and I am starting to install all of my favorite games and I installed Forza Horizon 4 but there is one problem. I want to keep Forza Horizon 4 on my desktop instead of my Start Menu but it won't let me put it on the desktop. I...
  10. Outlook.com is testing a new drop down menu

in Windows 10 News
    Outlook.com is testing a new drop down menu: Microsoft has started to test an update for its many web properties that changes the header bar. The update improves the drop down experience from a large black bar to a cleaner white box that lays on top of the existing content. Read more... 2513