Windows 10: i have an Office Jet Pro 6968 printer and this is my first time trying to set it up i need...

Discus and support i have an Office Jet Pro 6968 printer and this is my first time trying to set it up i need... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I need help loading the paper into the paper tray properly in my office jet pro 6968 printer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by larrybean1, Nov 21, 2019.

1. i have an Office Jet Pro 6968 printer and this is my first time trying to set it up i need...

I need help loading the paper into the paper tray properly in my office jet pro 6968 printer

:)

larrybean1, Nov 21, 2019

2. connecting laptop to Office jet G55 printer

Hi Luisa,

To help you with your concern regarding the printer, let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer for the steps on how to connect your printer to your computer. Please follow the steps on how to contact the manufacturer:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Nov 21, 2019
  3. unable to use my printer HP office jet pro x576dw on win10

Original title:

Hi, unable to use my printer HP office jet pro x576dw on win10 and the spooler will not start, it posts,

Error --- 0x800706b9 not enough resources available,

Have tried reinstalling drivers and the printer but still the same,

yet my Samsung laptop works with printer on win10 ok

Thanks

earthdwarf, Nov 21, 2019
  4. i have an Office Jet Pro 6968 printer and this is my first time trying to set it up i need...

HP office jet pro 6830 driver problem

I have the HP office jet pro 6830. It was working on my new computer with windows 10 then windows did some updates and now I cannot get my printer to install again. It installs the fax and copier but not the printer. Please help me to solve it.

Sudeep Gaire, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

i have an Office Jet Pro 6968 printer and this is my first time trying to set it up i need...

1. i have an Office Jet Pro 6968 printer and this is my first time trying to set it up i need... - Similar Threads - Office Jet Pro

2. Whenever I try to set my time, it doesn't have "Set time automatically","Set time zone...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I try to set my time, it doesn't have "Set time automatically","Set time zone...: Please help with this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-try-to-set-my-time-it-doesnt-have-set/58ef56be-f818-46b0-8035-b861ce82a4f5
  3. Whenever I try to set my time, it doesn't have "Set time automatically","Set time zone...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whenever I try to set my time, it doesn't have "Set time automatically","Set time zone...: Please help with this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-try-to-set-my-time-it-doesnt-have-set/58ef56be-f818-46b0-8035-b861ce82a4f5
  4. Whenever I try to set my time, it doesn't have "Set time automatically","Set time zone...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Need to set up my pin but need to change it first?????

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need to set up my pin but need to change it first?????: I'm trying to set up a pin for login on my desktop as it will be quicker for me to use. I did have a pin on the PC ages ago but I didn't use the PC for about 2 years and forgot it. There isn't an option to change that pin anymore as it just says to set up a Windows Hello pin,...
  6. HP Office Jet Printer 3830

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Office Jet Printer 3830: Printer not talking to network. what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-office-jet-printer-3830/1a43a565-f736-445d-82ca-9c47739bbf48
  7. Printer will not work HP office Jet 3830

Printer will not work HP office Jet 3830: The printer will not print from Word or email/attachments. But it will print from my mobile device. I received a message saying the active directory domain service is unavailable, I googled this and followed the directions. Still, I have had no success I blame this all on...
  8. HP printer #Office Jet 3830

HP printer #Office Jet 3830: My HP 3830 stopped working. I have windows 10. I'm getting a message that the "drivers" are not installed. I have no idea what that means. Can anyone tell me what I need to do? Thanks....
  9. First time set-up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    First time set-up: This is my first time building a computer and I am currently installing Windows 10. I went through and got through Media Creation Tool on my laptop and put in Windows 10 at 64 bit without the recommended settings because I would be installing on another device. When I get to...
  10. HP Office jet 3831 printer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Office jet 3831 printer: hi, my HP Office jet printer seems to have stopped working and just remains pending, this is on windows 10 thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-office-jet-3831-printer/093eea4a-cb44-4b19-bb06-178237e25da3