Windows 10: I have an old HP 500B Microtower PC that have Windows 10 Pro free installed. Can I pass...

Discus and support I have an old HP 500B Microtower PC that have Windows 10 Pro free installed. Can I pass... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello guys : I have an old HP 500B Microtower PC that initially came with Windows 7 pro installed and later ugraded to Windows 10 Pro free using the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Edgardo Garcia Goyco, Oct 31, 2019.

1. I have an old HP 500B Microtower PC that have Windows 10 Pro free installed. Can I pass...

Hello guys :

I have an old HP 500B Microtower PC that initially came with Windows 7 pro installed and later ugraded to Windows 10 Pro free using the automatic Microsoft Windows 10 upgrade program .

Can I transfer that Windows 10 to a new HP workstation computer ?

:)

Edgardo Garcia Goyco, Oct 31, 2019

2. HP 500B WINDOWS 10 DRIVERS

ARE HP OR MICROSOFT DOING ANY UP DATES FOR THE HP 500B MT WINDOWS 10 32 BIT ?

simoncowell-905, Oct 31, 2019
  3. Unable to access HP Simple Pass to Sign-in to the computer on Windows 10

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing HP simple pass after upgrading to Windows 10. We will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you installed HP simple pass software on your computer?

Try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to download the latest HP Simple Pass software from the manufacturer's website install it and check if it helps.

Step 2: If you have already installed the software, I suggest you to re-install it and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to Access Recovery Manager:

• Press Start button from the keyboard, type Recover Manager.
    • Select Recovery Manager from the list when it becomes available. Allow the action to continue, if prompted. The
      HP Recovery Manager opens.
    • Click Software program re-installation, Next , select
      HP SimplePass for the listing and then follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall application

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 31, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

I have an old HP 500B Microtower PC that have Windows 10 Pro free installed. Can I pass...

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Oct 31, 2019
Thema:

I have an old HP 500B Microtower PC that have Windows 10 Pro free installed. Can I pass...

1. I have an old HP 500B Microtower PC that have Windows 10 Pro free installed. Can I pass... - Similar Threads - old 500B Microtower

2. I have an HP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an HP: I am running Windows 11 22H2 on an HP Pavilion Laptop 15t-eg200. The Widgets window only works on the laptop display. When docked and displaying to HP monitors, the Widgets Window is grey and does not display the individual widgets. However, when clicked on, the Widgets is...
  3. I have an HP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have an HP: I am running Windows 11 22H2 on an HP Pavilion Laptop 15t-eg200. The Widgets window only works on the laptop display. When docked and displaying to HP monitors, the Widgets Window is grey and does not display the individual widgets. However, when clicked on, the Widgets is...
  4. Can I have free Windows 10 I have to upgrade Windows 10 to Windows 7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I have free Windows 10 I have to upgrade Windows 10 to Windows 7: First I had windows 10 inbuilt when i brought my pc, next after a while due to update issue I had to change to windows 7 by some third party services. Now, I need to get Windows 10 for drivers update. I lost my product key and now should I buy it or get it for free...
  5. i cant install app in my pc. i have windows 10 pro.

i cant install app in my pc. i have windows 10 pro.: it shows you may not have permission to acess them[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-app-in-my-pc-i-have-windows-10-pro/05070127-b4df-49db-a407-549f27086113
  6. I have windows 10 pro for free

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have windows 10 pro for free: I am have windows 10 pro version 2004 for free ok or not ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-windows-10-pro-for-free/a9ceac6a-35fe-43c5-93d1-c1a9479bcc38
  7. I have built a gaming pc together my question is how can I install Windows 10 and is it free?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have built a gaming pc together my question is how can I install Windows 10 and is it free?: Is Windows 10 installation free of charge Ich habe mir einen Gaming pc zusammen gebaut meine Frage ist wie ich den Windows 10 installieren kann und ist es kostenlos?
  8. I have an HP laptop that I bought with pre installed with windows 10, Can I downgrade it to...

I have an HP laptop that I bought with pre installed with windows 10, Can I downgrade it to...: I am having hard times in opening applications with windows 10 as well as downloading them. Please help me with this. I have HP laptop 15 - BS 64bit...
  9. Can I get a free Windows 10 activation if I have a prebuilt PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I get a free Windows 10 activation if I have a prebuilt PC: So, I have a prebuilt PC that came with Windows 7 I think. Currently it has Windows 10. I want to upgrade my hard drive to a SSD. If I reinstall Windows to that SSD, will I get a free Windows 10 license? When I go to the activation page in settings it says that I have a...
  10. Hp pro 3000/3080 microtower

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hp pro 3000/3080 microtower: I recently updated to windows 10 1903 no real issues outside of choosing old harddrive. Is there somewhere I can go to Get new drivers to run windows? It's used for cad/ cam programming most drivers are only updated(updating) to 2006. Curious if I could find newer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp 500b mt ssd driver for win 10 install

2. can you load windows 10 on a hp 500 b mt