Windows 10: I have an old HP1320 printer i use a workhorse for printing large B&W files Driver will not...

Discus and support I have an old HP1320 printer i use a workhorse for printing large B&W files Driver will not... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; New Lenovo X1 Carbon Win 10- HP1320 printer off of USB port I have downloaded appropriate 64 bit driver from HPs site. I have tried to install and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by craigfields, Oct 2, 2018.

1. I have an old HP1320 printer i use a workhorse for printing large B&W files Driver will not...

New Lenovo X1 Carbon Win 10- HP1320 printer off of USB port

I have downloaded appropriate 64 bit driver from HPs site. I have tried to install and uninstall 5 times now. Installation runs and computer says printer is set up but yet in printers tab it says driver is unavailable. So I go to device manager and try to update driver and get installing PCL 5 driver which is correct and the one found online and the system comes back with "windows found drivers for your device but encountered and error while attempting to install them".

I've tried to set up multiple ways, traditional mode and USB plug and play same result.

Thanks for assistance

:)

craigfields, Oct 2, 2018

2. B&W printing problem

i'm unable to print black&white documents or pdf files.but any images and pictures are printed..

ink levels are appropriate..i have checked in printer prefrences..

and i have printed some document files last month..it was fine that time...

i've my exams cming up and i need to print out some notes urjent...
    plz help me what to do and where is the problem......

is b&w ink has been dried?

my printer is epson stylusc45.

freebird_9924, Oct 2, 2018
  3. Jan123 Win User
    Windows 10 Home Won't Print to Remote Printer

I have three computers.
    Machine 1: Windows 10 pro, has the USB Brother HL-5040 printer
    Machine 2: Windows 10 pro, prints OK to the remote printer.
    Machine 3: Windows 10 home, Used to print, but not anymore (THIS IS THE PROBLEM).
    I’ve tried everything that I can think of, and would appreciate any suggestions.
    I did these steps on Machine 3 that did not work.

1. Remove the printer device.
    2. Add a Printer
    3. The printer that I want isn’t listed
    4. Select a shared printer by name
    5. Browse
    6. Select the displayed Machine 1.
    7. Select the displayed Printer.
    8. Next
    9. Failure “Connect to Printer”.
    10. Add a printer using a TCP/IP address or Hostname
    11. Next
    12. Set Hostname to Machine 2, and set port name.
    13. Detecting TCP/IP Port
    14. Additional Port information required.
    15. Device Type – Standard, Brother Port Server
    16. Next
    17. Detecting the Driver Model
    18. Install The Print Driver
    19. Select Brother and Brother HL-5040
    20. Next
    21. Replace the Current Driver
    22. Printer Name (setting it to HL-5040)
    23. Next
    24. Do not share this printer
    25. Next
    26. You’ve successfully added “HL-5040”
    27. Finish
    Printing on Machine 3 puts the document in the print queue, which reports error printing.
    Printing from Machine 2 to the printer on Machine 1 works perfectly.
    All three machines are in the same HomeGroup. Machine 3 can access the shared files from Machine 1.

Jan123, Oct 2, 2018
  4. Sher Amo Win User

I have an old HP1320 printer i use a workhorse for printing large B&W files Driver will not...

Printer prints in color even when I select B&W

Hi Killian,

One of the possible reasons why the printer is printing in color even though it was set to black and white is due to an incorrect printer configuration.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps, we would like to ask the following questions:

• What is the make and model of your printer?
    • Have you made any recent changes before you encountered this issue?
    • What is the build and version of Windows are you using? To check the version of your Windows, type
      winver in the Search box and send us a screenshot of the information window.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve your concern?

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Oct 2, 2018
Thema:

I have an old HP1320 printer i use a workhorse for printing large B&W files Driver will not...

1. I have an old HP1320 printer i use a workhorse for printing large B&W files Driver will not... - Similar Threads - old HP1320 printer

2. Large paper size printing in PDF printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Large paper size printing in PDF printer: Microsoft print to PDF it is only possible to print in ISO-A4 and ISO-A3There are hundreds of request s to add paper sizes up to ISO-A0 from 2017 onWHy still not possible to add paper sizes...
  3. Large paper size printing in PDF printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Large paper size printing in PDF printer: Microsoft print to PDF it is only possible to print in ISO-A4 and ISO-A3There are hundreds of request s to add paper sizes up to ISO-A0 from 2017 onWHy still not possible to add paper sizes...
  4. My HP Envy Printer only prints B&W but prints color from my phone! How do I fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My HP Envy Printer only prints B&W but prints color from my phone! How do I fix?: My HP Envy Printer only prints B&W but prints color from my phone! How do I fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-envy-printer-only-prints-bw-but-prints-color/0ccf34a9-cfad-4878-92d7-f18d9e0c1ca5
  5. My HP Envy Printer only prints B&W but prints color from my phone! How do I fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My HP Envy Printer only prints B&W but prints color from my phone! How do I fix?: My HP Envy Printer only prints B&W but prints color from my phone! How do I fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-envy-printer-only-prints-bw-but-prints-color/0ccf34a9-cfad-4878-92d7-f18d9e0c1ca5
  6. My HP Envy Printer only prints B&W but prints color from my phone! How do I fix?

7. My Brother DCP-L2550DW B&W printer won't print

My Brother DCP-L2550DW B&W printer won't print: My Brother DCP-L2550DW B&W printer won't print. My Wi-Fi, etc are all functioning properly. There's no indication coming from the printer as to why it's not connecting to become online....
  8. HP deskjet 940C is printing too large in color however B&W prints properly

HP deskjet 940C is printing too large in color however B&W prints properly: HP deskjet 940C is printing too large yet B&W printing is fine, correct size prints easily.Printing from my email program "Earthlink" . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-deskjet-940c-is-printing-too-large-in-color/fcb93667-13ac-4987-b967-e3323c083d52
  9. Anyone else's printer only printing in B&W after updating to Windows 10 v2004?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone else's printer only printing in B&W after updating to Windows 10 v2004?: I updated the other night and most things are working fine, but cant seem to get the printer to print in color anymore. submitted by /u/Ebojager [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hgn0me/anyone_elses_printer_only_printing_in_bw_after/
  10. When I print an E Mail I get a large 'X' and an image of a printer that print on the first...

in Windows 10 Customization
    When I print an E Mail I get a large 'X' and an image of a printer that print on the first...: When I print an E mail I get[ a large X and an image of a printer on the top of the page. How do I stop this non wanted stuff from printing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-print-an-e-mail-i-get-a-large-x-and-an/e4e8e54b-62bb-442c-9085-10dc8f50ae77