Windows 10: I have an older computer with windows 7, started it up and windows 7 not working....

Discus and support I have an older computer with windows 7, started it up and windows 7 not working.... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have an older computer with windows 7, started it up and windows 7 not working. Originally windows 7, intel core i5 and radeon graphics on a HP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Russ Popoff, Oct 9, 2023.

1. I have an older computer with windows 7, started it up and windows 7 not working....

I have an older computer with windows 7, started it up and windows 7 not working. Originally windows 7, intel core i5 and radeon graphics on a HP Probook S - series.Since 7 is not supported, can I upgrade to a higher windows and how to do it, if it cant find windows 7 on the computer. Windows 7 was installed on the computer when bought, so i have no key code.

:)

Russ Popoff, Oct 9, 2023

2. Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Oct 10, 2023
  3. Naelex Win User
    Windows 7 Club

How to Rearm and Extend Free Usage (Activation Grace Period) of Windows 7 to 120 Days

‘Rearm’ trick on Windows 7 is done using the similar commands and steps with Windows Vista. Follow these steps to reset and extend activation grace period from 30 days to 120 days in Windows 7:

Type any of the following commands into the command prompt, and then hit Enter:

Code: sysprep /generalize slmgr.vbs –rearm rundll32 slc.dll,SLReArmWindows slmgr /rearm[/quote] As rearm only works for 3 times, make sure the command is only been run when the 30 days countdown of evaluation period is almost expired.

source: mydigitallife.info

Naelex, Oct 10, 2023
  4. Mussels Win User

I have an older computer with windows 7, started it up and windows 7 not working....

About windows 7

vista drivers do work in windows 7, so what they say is your only option at the moment.

As for official AGP drivers coming out for windows 7: i find it unlikely. AGP is old and dead, and windows 7 is the latest and greatest operating system. companies arent going to be spending any time and money writing drivers for hardware that such a small percentage of their owners are using - i'd suggest looking at a PCI-E update as soon as possible, if you intend to use windows 7 primarily.

Mussels, Oct 10, 2023
Thema:

I have an older computer with windows 7, started it up and windows 7 not working....

1. I have an older computer with windows 7, started it up and windows 7 not working.... - Similar Threads - older computer started

2. I have an older computer with windows 7, started it up and windows 7 not working....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have an older computer with windows 7, started it up and windows 7 not working....: I have an older computer with windows 7, started it up and windows 7 not working. Originally windows 7, intel core i5 and radeon graphics on a HP Probook S - series.Since 7 is not supported, can I upgrade to a higher windows and how to do it, if it cant find windows 7 on the...
  3. My Windows 7 doesn't start up

My Windows 7 doesn't start up: Hi, my windows 7 doesn't start up and each time i turn on it shows this screen. What is the problem? How can i repear it if possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-7-doesnt-start-up/3e773d15-3432-463e-bfc8-409cc5ba0127
  4. I have Windows 7 on a computer. I keep receiving this message: "Windows 7 should be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Windows 7 on a computer. I keep receiving this message: "Windows 7 should be...: I have Windows 7 on my computer. I keep receiving this message: "Windows 7 should be upgraded to continue". How do I upgrade and install Windows 11?...
  5. I have Windows 7 on a computer. I keep receiving this message: "Windows 7 should be...

I have Windows 7 on a computer. I keep receiving this message: "Windows 7 should be...: I have Windows 7 on my computer. I keep receiving this message: "Windows 7 should be upgraded to continue". How do I upgrade and install Windows 11?...
  6. How to get updates on an older Windows 7 computer

How to get updates on an older Windows 7 computer: I have Windows 7 Home Premium. Trying to load McAfee LiveSafe, says update required. gives KB3033929 to click for link. Cannot update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-updates-on-an-older-windows-7-computer/f79c60bc-eba4-492a-81ac-c925ac9d4c00
  7. How to get updates on an older Windows 7 computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get updates on an older Windows 7 computer: I have Windows 7 Home Premium. Trying to load McAfee LiveSafe, says update required. gives KB3033929 to click for link. Cannot update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-updates-on-an-older-windows-7-computer/f79c60bc-eba4-492a-81ac-c925ac9d4c00
  8. Windows 7 will not start up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 will not start up.: Greetings, I have a Dell XPS running Windows 7 32 bit and it will not startup after doing a restart. It was working fine before that. I get a black screen with a DELL logo and that's as far as it goes. I have tried restarting with the pc start button, then pressing f12 when...
  9. Windows 7 will not start up.

Windows 7 will not start up.: Greetings, I have a Dell XPS running Windows 7 32 bit and it will not startup after doing a restart. It was working fine before that. I get a black screen with a DELL logo and that's as far as it goes. I have tried restarting with the pc start button, then pressing f12 when...
  10. Older Hardware Windows 10 or 7

in Windows 10 Support
    Older Hardware Windows 10 or 7: I have a dell e6500 latitude just using it for general use, currently running windows 10 1903 see attachment for specs would guys recommended downgrading to 7 or sticking with 10 will i see a significant improvement if not ill stick with 10 132361