Windows 10: I have an older webcam.

Discus and support I have an older webcam. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I plug it into my computer, it says there is no driver for it. I have an HP Prodesk desktop computer. It is at the school where I work. I tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tamera L, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Tamera L Win User

I have an older webcam.

When I plug it into my computer, it says there is no driver for it. I have an HP Prodesk desktop computer. It is at the school where I work. I tried to download the driver but it says that there are no compatible drivers for this device. I tried to update the driver. The manufacturer of the device is Microsoft. LifeCam VX-6000. What should I do?

:)

Tamera L, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

I have an older webcam.

1. I have an older webcam. - Similar Threads - older webcam

2. Windows 11 does not allow me to remove blemishes in pictures, the older version did???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 does not allow me to remove blemishes in pictures, the older version did???: Only options are Crop Adjustment Filter Markup The older version had options for spot removal and red eyeWhy would a newer version have fewer options...
  3. Windows 11 does not allow me to remove blemishes in pictures, the older version did???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 does not allow me to remove blemishes in pictures, the older version did???: Only options are Crop Adjustment Filter Markup The older version had options for spot removal and red eyeWhy would a newer version have fewer options...
  4. Have an older version of Word - on a large doc, the program will stop when copying or...

Have an older version of Word - on a large doc, the program will stop when copying or...: Have an older version of Word - on a large doc, the program will stop when copying or highlighting text and I must wait for it before I can copy or even save the file....
  5. Have an older version of Word - on a large doc, the program will stop when copying or...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Have an older version of Word - on a large doc, the program will stop when copying or...: Have an older version of Word - on a large doc, the program will stop when copying or highlighting text and I must wait for it before I can copy or even save the file....
  6. Have an older version of Word - on a large doc, the program will stop when copying or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. think an older version of windows is corrupted, any way to fix it without doing a system...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    think an older version of windows is corrupted, any way to fix it without doing a system...: over the last week an a half ive posted a couple topics with various errors in games im trying to install on my computer which give different errors or just dont load, though they attempt to. going through other forum posts trying to solve my issue has seen me doing sfc...
  8. think an older version of windows is corrupted, any way to fix it without doing a system...

think an older version of windows is corrupted, any way to fix it without doing a system...: over the last week an a half ive posted a couple topics with various errors in games im trying to install on my computer which give different errors or just dont load, though they attempt to. going through other forum posts trying to solve my issue has seen me doing sfc...
  9. think an older version of windows is corrupted, any way to fix it without doing a system...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. W10 driver for older webcam.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    W10 driver for older webcam.: I need a driver for W10 to access a webcam type CIF Single Chip with USB. Tesco Techweb 1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/w10-driver-for-older-webcam/b3990c24-8e3d-4f00-96bb-b5277d2cf4fd