Windows 10: I have an older webcam.

Discus and support I have an older webcam. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I plug it into my computer, it says there is no driver for it. I have an HP Prodesk desktop computer. It is at the school where I work. I tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tamera L, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Tamera L Win User

I have an older webcam.

When I plug it into my computer, it says there is no driver for it. I have an HP Prodesk desktop computer. It is at the school where I work. I tried to download the driver but it says that there are no compatible drivers for this device. I tried to update the driver. The manufacturer of the device is Microsoft. LifeCam VX-6000. What should I do?

:)

Tamera L, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

I have an older webcam.

1. I have an older webcam. - Similar Threads - older webcam

2. A Solution to Windows Update failing on older versions of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    A Solution to Windows Update failing on older versions of Windows 10: I did a new install on Win 10 using a very old Windows 10 Pro image (last time I borrow something from my son). When it was done I wound up with V 1607 successfully installed (~2016) and I was able to Activate it. However, the "dastardly" Auto-Update feature was enabled, so...
  3. A Solution to Windows Update failing on older versions of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A Solution to Windows Update failing on older versions of Windows 10: I did a new install on Win 10 using a very old Windows 10 Pro image (last time I borrow something from my son). When it was done I wound up with V 1607 successfully installed (~2016) and I was able to Activate it. However, the "dastardly" Auto-Update feature was enabled, so...
  4. Windows and Intel intalling older version.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows and Intel intalling older version.: Hey im currently trying to play Star wars Battlefront 2 with my son. when i try to lunch the game it tells me my driver is old and i should update to Intel driver 15.33. I go to intels website and download the 15.33 version. but when i try to install it it installs an older...
  5. PerfLogs folder with date much older than my laptop recently appeared on my C drive.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PerfLogs folder with date much older than my laptop recently appeared on my C drive.: Hi everyone. Today I noticed on my C drive that there is a folder called PerfLogs. The Date of the file is 2019-12-07. I purchased this laptop at the end of November, so I don't understand the date on the file. Does anyone know what might be going on?...
  6. Can i download older versions of Windows 10 from 2016

Can i download older versions of Windows 10 from 2016: Hi. My name is Kerwyn Manikam. I was asking if i can download older versions of Windows 10 because my computer is an HP invent from 2008 and newer versions of Windows seems to not run well o this computer and I want to downgrade to an 2016 version of Windows 10...
  7. Hi, can this older laptop run W10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hi, can this older laptop run W10?: Hi, if a kind soul could tell me if this laptop (HP Probook 4530s from 2011, equipped with Windows 7 Professional which runs pretty good) could run Windows 10 at usable performance I'd be grateful as I don't know much about specs. Here are the specifications: Specs...
  8. Installing Windows 10 on an older 2009/2010 Asus P6X58D-E motherboard?

Installing Windows 10 on an older 2009/2010 Asus P6X58D-E motherboard?: My question is a carryover from this locked thread. Back in 2017 a user reported horrible performance with Windows 10 on this specific motherboard. I would like to run Office 365 but I recall several years ago when Microsoft was offering a free upgrade to Windows 10 from...
  9. File history, browse older files form an older backup drive

File history, browse older files form an older backup drive: Hello! I've been using file history for years, and there was a moment that the external drive was full, by that time file historysuggested to add a new drive, which I did, since I wanted to keep those old files. Since then I am using this new drive. Now I'm searching for a...
  10. W10 driver for older webcam.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    W10 driver for older webcam.: I need a driver for W10 to access a webcam type CIF Single Chip with USB. Tesco Techweb 1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/w10-driver-for-older-webcam/b3990c24-8e3d-4f00-96bb-b5277d2cf4fd