Windows 10: I have an outstanding payment for xbox game pass for pc, if i pay then refund will i get...

Discus and support I have an outstanding payment for xbox game pass for pc, if i pay then refund will i get... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; As the title says, even though i didnt get it in the first place and somehow it just activated, i have an outstanding payment of 9.99 Euros for xbox... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TheSadEuropean, Dec 23, 2020.

1. I have an outstanding payment for xbox game pass for pc, if i pay then refund will i get...

As the title says, even though i didnt get it in the first place and somehow it just activated, i have an outstanding payment of 9.99 Euros for xbox game pass for pc, and since i remember nothing of geting it in the first place i dont want to pay it, but in order to cancel it i have to pay it, and i dont know if i pay it then try and refund if i would get my money back. Also, the first time it tried to take money out of my credit card was on 12/Monday 21/2020.

:)

TheSadEuropean, Dec 23, 2020

2. Payment for Xbox Game Pass subscription not working

Payment for Xbox Game Pass subscription does not work from my Microsoft Store. Every time I try to pay, I get an error message saying Payment cannot be processed at the moment. What should I do?

Khalid Syfullah, Dec 23, 2020
  3. Xbox Game Pass for PC Beta Payment Issues

Hello, I'm trying to pay for my Xbox Game Pass for PC beta subscription.

I got into the program and made the $1 buy in with a visa gift card. I bought this gift card exclusively for game pass on pc and haven't used it for anything else.

Now when it comes time to renew the subscription the gift card will not be accepted, I tried repeatedly before I found that I could use my Microsoft balance to pay for Game Pass, so I used the very same gift
    card that Game Pass wouldn't accept to add $15.00 to my account balance.

While I am in my "Services & Subscription" tab on my Microsoft account, under "Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta)" I click on "Pay Now" and it takes me to the page where I can make payments, I select "Add a new way
    to pay" and every single time, for the past week, all I get is this...

"Sorry, something went wrong. We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or trying again in a little while.

CV: H8CPkB/vi0yDGnfV.9.22.11"

I would like to keep using game pass, but this is getting to be too much of a hassle.

SuffocatingLite, Dec 23, 2020
  4. SpaceSlug Win User

I have an outstanding payment for xbox game pass for pc, if i pay then refund will i get...

Can't pay for 1 month of Xbox Game Pass

I tried paying for Xbox Game Pass on the Microsoft Store as it was on sale for $1. I have the funds to buy this, but it keeps nagging me to put in a new payment method. Is there anyway this can be solved?

SpaceSlug, Dec 23, 2020
Thema:

I have an outstanding payment for xbox game pass for pc, if i pay then refund will i get...

1. I have an outstanding payment for xbox game pass for pc, if i pay then refund will i get... - Similar Threads - outstanding payment xbox

2. I was charged for the PC gaming pass four times how to get refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was charged for the PC gaming pass four times how to get refund: I signed up for the PC gaming pass and I was charged 10$ four seperate times. I want a refund and to just cancle getting the game pass. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-charged-for-the-pc-gaming-pass-four-times/fc33f5fc-5505-45c8-90eb-611ab1a6470c
  3. I was charged for the PC gaming pass four times how to get refund

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I was charged for the PC gaming pass four times how to get refund: I signed up for the PC gaming pass and I was charged 10$ four seperate times. I want a refund and to just cancle getting the game pass. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-charged-for-the-pc-gaming-pass-four-times/fc33f5fc-5505-45c8-90eb-611ab1a6470c
  4. Requesting a refund on xbox game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Requesting a refund on xbox game pass: Hello,I bought xbox game pass for 1 euro for my friend and myself, we played together for few days and i forgot to disable the subscription auto-pay. I woke up with 25 euros charged from my card and id like to request a refund but everywhere i look i just find links that dont...
  5. Requesting a refund on xbox game pass

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Requesting a refund on xbox game pass: Hello,I bought xbox game pass for 1 euro for my friend and myself, we played together for few days and i forgot to disable the subscription auto-pay. I woke up with 25 euros charged from my card and id like to request a refund but everywhere i look i just find links that dont...
  6. Requesting a refund on xbox game pass

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Xbox game pass refunds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game pass refunds: If I have an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription and I claim the Discord Nitro reward for 3 months, what would happen if I refunded the xbox game pass, would my discord nitro get removed or wouldn't I've been able to refund?...
  8. Xbox Game pass PC ask for payment

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Xbox Game pass PC ask for payment: I purchased a gamepass for PC for my son to try Microsoft flight simulator, when we click to start the game it ask for another payment but we are signed in and it shows that we have already paid, same message if we try to launxh the other games, any idea?...
  9. Xbox Game Pass refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass refund: I got charged for the game pass and I haven't used it for months now got a deal from Discord Nitro for a free 3 months and somehow forgot to turn off renew. I just cancelled it and would like to see if I can get a refund....
  10. Xbox Game Pass for PC Beta Payment Issues

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Game Pass for PC Beta Payment Issues: Hello, I'm trying to pay for my Xbox Game Pass for PC beta subscription. I got into the program and made the $1 buy in with a visa gift card. I bought this gift card exclusively for game pass on pc and haven't used it for anything else. Now when it comes time to renew the...