Windows 10: I have an unauthorized System Admin/Organization on my PC.

Discus and support I have an unauthorized System Admin/Organization on my PC. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I ran a script that helps remove some of the bloatware off of a windows PC and while it did do its job, it put a system admin on my PC in the process,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by chasemiller2, Sep 15, 2020.

1. I have an unauthorized System Admin/Organization on my PC.

I ran a script that helps remove some of the bloatware off of a windows PC and while it did do its job, it put a system admin on my PC in the process, but not as an account and more of an organization manager situation.

:)

chasemiller2, Sep 15, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Sep 15, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 15, 2020
  4. the jimmy Win User

I have an unauthorized System Admin/Organization on my PC.

Unauthorized changes blocked

Using an older program, Paint Shop Pro 7, trying to save a photo to a new location such as the desktop or a library I am not allowed, and get this message.

I am trying to save this file yet the message seems to suggest I am searching for it!

I have an unauthorized System Admin/Organization on my PC. [​IMG]

the jimmy, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

I have an unauthorized System Admin/Organization on my PC.

1. I have an unauthorized System Admin/Organization on my PC. - Similar Threads - unauthorized System Admin

2. I have an unauthorized charge on my card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an unauthorized charge on my card: I have a charge on my debit card in the amount of $76.02 from MICROSOFT 1507 EDI PAYMNT. I've logged into multiple accounts and the charge isn't found in any order history. I tried tracing the charge using the investigate feature and still it didn't come up....
  3. I have an unauthorized charge on my card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have an unauthorized charge on my card: I have a charge on my debit card in the amount of $76.02 from MICROSOFT 1507 EDI PAYMNT. I've logged into multiple accounts and the charge isn't found in any order history. I tried tracing the charge using the investigate feature and still it didn't come up....
  4. I have an unauthorized charge of $19.99

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an unauthorized charge of $19.99: Unauthorized charge of $19.99 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-unauthorized-charge-of-1999/59120a73-9181-4460-9816-e4fa080647a8
  5. I have an unauthorized charge of $19.99

I have an unauthorized charge of $19.99: Unauthorized charge of $19.99 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-unauthorized-charge-of-1999/59120a73-9181-4460-9816-e4fa080647a8
  6. Organization PIN requires me to change my PIN, but I have no organization in my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Organization PIN requires me to change my PIN, but I have no organization in my PC: So I have done anything that I have found on the internet to remove this "organization requirement" that I need to change my PIN like once every month or two months, but my computer is a personal computer. This started when I logged into my college's email, but I have...
  7. Organization PIN requires me to change my PIN, but I have no organization in my PC

Organization PIN requires me to change my PIN, but I have no organization in my PC: So I have done anything that I have found on the internet to remove this "organization requirement" that I need to change my PIN like once every month or two months, but my computer is a personal computer. This started when I logged into my college's email, but I have...
  8. Organization PIN requires me to change my PIN, but I have no organization in my PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Admin left our organization and we have nothing.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Admin left our organization and we have nothing.: Good afternoon all!The admin at our church recently left, but did not leave any information for admin passwords or anything behind. We've tried reaching out to him with no success. Is there anything we can do to regain the rights to our PCs? Particularly without having to...
  10. Some Settings are hidden or managed by your organization/system admin

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some Settings are hidden or managed by your organization/system admin: This happens in power & sleep settings and Diagnostics & feedback. I'm sure there are more places but I can't recall where all this happens. It used to happen with updates and with virus scans but I think all of the individual steps I took for those have worked. This seems to...