Windows 10: I have an unofficial windows 100 OS

Discus and support I have an unofficial windows 100 OS in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, so I recently bought a used computer. The guy that sold it to me said it was all good. But I am noticing that the windows 10 and office might not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RobGer, Jul 11, 2020.

1. RobGer Win User

I have an unofficial windows 100 OS

Hi, so I recently bought a used computer. The guy that sold it to me said it was all good. But I am noticing that the windows 10 and office might not be the original, and there must be like a pirate program installed so windows won't notice is not official.

My question is How can I buy, download and install windows 10, Will it affect my computer in any way? Will I have to initialize it completely?

Thanks

:)

RobGer, Jul 11, 2020
  2. birdie Win User

Let's have a poll on "Your primary Windows OS"

Let's have a poll on Your primary Windows OS:
    • Windows 10
    • Windows 7
    • Windows 8
    • Windows Vista and earlier
    Why "primary Windows OS"? Some of us may have alternative OS'es installed (CentOS for me), some of us may have two or more Windows versions installed concurrently.

Thank you!

birdie, Jul 11, 2020
  3. Geneify Win User
    I did a PC reset with Windows 10, it failed & now I have no OS at all

I have the same problem, I repeated the exact steps OP did. I have a laptop and windows 7 was pre-installed, so I don't have a windows 7 CD. I've tried the suggestions in the thread except using a windows 7 CD, but I'm still stuck. What's the easiest way I can get back my OS? (Not very computer savvy)

Geneify, Jul 11, 2020
  4. I have an unofficial windows 100 OS

Cannot recover Windows 8 OS, error that I have not created an account

Hi,

As per the added information, I suggest that you run the command below to deactivate the administrator account and check if you will be able to roll back to the old OS that was installed prior to Windows 10.

Steps to: Disable Built-in administrator.

• Press Windows + X key together on your desktop screen.
      • Click on Command Prompt (admin) to open Command Prompt.
      • Type the following command and hit Enter:
      • net user administrator /active: no

To roll back to the previous OS, you can follow the steps mentioned in the previous post and after selecting
    Reset This PC select Factory Settings. This will revert your PC back to the original OS that was installed when the PC was purchased.

Note: Create the Media Creation Tool to perform the above action.

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Jul 11, 2020
Thema:

I have an unofficial windows 100 OS

1. I have an unofficial windows 100 OS - Similar Threads - unofficial 100

2. Unigram is an unofficial desktop client for Telegram that supports Secret Chat, Location...

in Windows 10 News
    Unigram is an unofficial desktop client for Telegram that supports Secret Chat, Location...: Telegram has a Windows version that is quite good. But it's not the only one that you can use, and I'm not talking about the web-based apps that you may run but a dedicated program. [ATTACH] Unigram is an unofficial desktop client for Telegram. It's open source, and its...
  3. An unofficial Google Assistant client for Linux/macOS/Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    An unofficial Google Assistant client for Linux/macOS/Windows: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SubhanRaj [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/nlyonk/an_unofficial_google_assistant_client_for/
  4. How can I choose a non-Microsoft app Google Voice unofficial app as a default app to handle...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I choose a non-Microsoft app Google Voice unofficial app as a default app to handle...: Hey, I started using voice.google.com. I am getting tired of copying and pasting numbers into the dialer just to call someone. I want to be able to click on URL:TEL links and have Google Voice make the phone call. However, whenever I click links, Chrome prompts me with a...
  5. UNOFFICIAL Roblox forums

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UNOFFICIAL Roblox forums: Welcome to roblox forums! We discuss in here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unofficial-roblox-forums/f2e1d837-1b63-4928-937b-4a24c107c56c
  6. Cant update Windows 10, Update Errors on unofficial windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant update Windows 10, Update Errors on unofficial windows: Hi there, My brother installed a "Windows 10 Lite" a lightweight unofficial version of windows10 for optimal gaming reasons, it removes most of the features such as security,restore/recovery backup tools, system apps, etc. It seems impossible to update windows because all I...
  7. Upgrading from unofficial version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrading from unofficial version: Do I need to reinstall Windows 10 Pro to activate it or will I receive a key on purchase that I can use to activate it? I bought this PC a few years ago with this already installed and I'm looking to use the full version. Additional Info: I am not changing Win10 products,...
  8. uTaskManager: Microsoft employee publishes unofficial UWP app

uTaskManager: Microsoft employee publishes unofficial UWP app: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Junaid0005 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g7rh4g/utaskmanager_microsoft_employee_publishes/
  9. The link to the controller manufacturer in Windows leads to unofficial website

The link to the controller manufacturer in Windows leads to unofficial website: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/vasome [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g4padl/the_link_to_the_controller_manufacturer_in/
  10. set up my unofficial playstation controller to steam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    set up my unofficial playstation controller to steam: i downloaded 3 old tomb raider games, 1 2 and 3, the first one seems to be going well with my generic controller which is a unofficial playstation one but with the other 2 games, it doesn't work, is there any suggestions to this?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unofficial windows versions