Windows 10: I have an upset customer who just switched to Windows 10 from 7

Discus and support I have an upset customer who just switched to Windows 10 from 7 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My customer is very annoyed about the screen that comes up when ever she has to start using her computer. The machine is not set to be permitted to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DavidGrainger, Jul 5, 2020.

1. I have an upset customer who just switched to Windows 10 from 7

My customer is very annoyed about the screen that comes up when ever she has to start using her computer. The machine is not set to be permitted to Sleep, but the screen goes dark after a prescribed time which is set for 10 minutes. What she wants to have happen is that when she wiggles the mouse of hits enter, that she gets right back to where she was working and does not have that extra step to get past the dark scree.

The PC is set for Local account and does NOT have a password does not want one

How can I fix this little annoyance for her?

Dave Grainger

:)

DavidGrainger, Jul 5, 2020

2. Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Jul 5, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 5, 2020
  4. I have an upset customer who just switched to Windows 10 from 7

Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Jul 5, 2020
Thema:

I have an upset customer who just switched to Windows 10 from 7

1. I have an upset customer who just switched to Windows 10 from 7 - Similar Threads - upset customer switched

2. WHO is Just Answer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHO is Just Answer?: I called the MS phone number shown online 18006427676. They tell me they no longer take calls but to go to a browser link to help.microsoft.comI did and I got a pop up screen for Just Answer. It started a chat and after I filled in my info, it wanted me to pay $5 for an...
  3. WHO is Just Answer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHO is Just Answer?: I called the MS phone number shown online 18006427676. They tell me they no longer take calls but to go to a browser link to help.microsoft.comI did and I got a pop up screen for Just Answer. It started a chat and after I filled in my info, it wanted me to pay $5 for an...
  4. I am very upset

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I am very upset: Tried numerous ways in getting help to resolve an issue with absolutely no success. I need to get this done in a timely fashion, and I am very frustrated. Does anyone out there have success talking to a tech? How does one complain on total lack of service....
  5. Switching from 7 to 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Switching from 7 to 10: Hey guys, so I think that I'll have to switch to win10 soon. So I was wondering if there are any useful apps/software to install or some settings to change after installing it. I saw "Tips and Tricks" link at the side, but I would also like to know opinion of real people....
  6. Please help out someone who just switched from a Mac

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help out someone who just switched from a Mac: My Lenovo computer arrived today. I was real excited but with how confusing this shit is I want to go back to using my old decreipt macbook already :( My 2 problems: Tried to play a game called "A Hat in Time". It told me to switch drivers or something, concerning NVIDIA...
  7. Switching from Windows 10 to 7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Switching from Windows 10 to 7: I am getting tired of using Windows 10 (Memory hog), and want to switch to Windows 7. The reason for the question is this laptop came pre-installed with Windows 8.1 and I hated it so when 10 became available I immediately installed it. I was wondering if it would even be able...
  8. Trouble switching to Windows 10 from Windows 7.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trouble switching to Windows 10 from Windows 7.: My original PC had Windows 7 home premium. Someone in our office installed Windows 7 Ultimate. When Microsoft offered to upgrade Windows 7 machines to windows 10 my machine wouldn't take it because the Windows 7 Ultimate wasn't authentic. Now Quickbooks isn't working properly...
  9. Upset with Windows 10 - Need to vent

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Upset with Windows 10 - Need to vent: Hi there, I just want to vent. As someone experienced with computers I have to say it took me 6 days of hard work to make my Windows 10 to startup and this is unacceptable. Even now I have disabled a lot of features to keep it from breaking. The store doesn't work, the...
  10. Who's NOT having issues on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Who's NOT having issues on windows 10?: Ok gang, it's nearly been a year, longer for us on the insider program... Frankly the number of "new, first time posters" with issues just astounds me today. So ... Let's see if we can keep this thread. Who is NOT having issues with windows 10? I have one 7 year old...