Windows 10: I have an urgent problem with my network adapter , could someone help me ,please?

Discus and support I have an urgent problem with my network adapter , could someone help me ,please? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey guys, I have a problem with connecting to the internet. Suddenly, when I troubleshoot, they tell me to ”install a driver for your network adapter,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Youmna_hassan12, Apr 22, 2020.

1. I have an urgent problem with my network adapter , could someone help me ,please?

Hey guys, I have a problem with connecting to the internet. Suddenly, when I troubleshoot, they tell me to ”install a driver for your network adapter, and windows did not detect a properly installed network adapter. If you have a network adapter, you will need to re-install the driver. ”. I did all the solutions spreading on the internet but all in vain.

submitted by /u/Youmna_hassan12
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Youmna_hassan12, Apr 22, 2020

2. Network Adapter PROBLEM

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

First Verify if the WLAN service is started and set to automatic, if the WLAN service is stopped, I would suggest you to start the service and put it to automatic.

Step 1: Please follow the steps to
    start the WLAN service.

• Click on Start, type in services.msc
      and press Enter.

• Select WLAN Autoconfig from the list, Right click
      properties.

• Change the startup type to Automatic.

• Click on Start button.

• Click on Apply, Ok.
    Restart the computer and verify if it works.

Also check if all the dependencies are also running. Try the steps to check Dependencies.

• Right-click on WLAN Autoconfig and select Properties.

• Click on Dependencies, you will find all the dependency services under box labeled this service depends on the following system components.
    Step 2: Run an inbuilt Network troubleshooter.

• Press Windows + X key and select
      Control Panel.

• Type troubleshooting and select troubleshooting.

• Click on view all on the left pane and select
      Network adapter.

• Follow the on-screen steps and check.
    I would also suggest you to check with the below link to check how to resolve wireless problems.

Refer:
    Wired and wireless network problems

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Apr 22, 2020
  3. Install a driver for your network adapter

Go to the list of network adapters in the control panel, turn of the lan and turn it on again. See if that helps.

Peter1986C, Apr 22, 2020
  4. I have an urgent problem with my network adapter , could someone help me ,please?

network adapters

Hi, Michael.

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As per my understanding, you may be facing an issue with your driver updates.

I suggest that you perform the steps mentioned below and check if it helps you resolve your issue.

Method 1: Network troubleshooting

• On the search bar type “Troubleshooting”
        • Click on “Network and Internet”
        • Click on “Network Adapter” and run the troubleshooter.

Method 2: Download and install the latest firmware updates for the Network adapter

Follow these steps to un-install the drivers:

• On the search bar type “ Device Manager”
    • On the left pane locate “Network Adapter” and expand by clicking on it
    • Right on the “ Network driver” option and click “Uninstall’
    • Download the latest Wireless network adapter driver setup file from the manufacturer’s website and install it.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community

Vanessa Sohtun, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

I have an urgent problem with my network adapter , could someone help me ,please?

1. I have an urgent problem with my network adapter , could someone help me ,please? - Similar Threads - urgent problem network

2. Could someone help please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could someone help please: Can someone help me please this message keeps coming up then saying preparing automatic update but has been doing the same thing over and over for the last 30 minutes and I can’t get into anything...
  3. Could someone help please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Could someone help please: Can someone help me please this message keeps coming up then saying preparing automatic update but has been doing the same thing over and over for the last 30 minutes and I can’t get into anything...
  4. Could someone *please* help me with my microphone?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Could someone *please* help me with my microphone?: Hi everyone. I updated Windows a few months ago, and now my laptop can't find my microphone. I'm so incredibly frustrated, and Microsoft makes you subscribe to get tech support, which is doubly frustrating. I don't know if it's a driver issue; if it is, I don't know which...
  5. Could someone *please* help me with my microphone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could someone *please* help me with my microphone?: Hi everyone. I updated Windows a few months ago, and now my laptop can't find my microphone. I'm so incredibly frustrated, and Microsoft makes you subscribe to get tech support, which is doubly frustrating. I don't know if it's a driver issue; if it is, I don't know which...
  6. Could someone *please* help me with my microphone?

7. Can someone help me with my network adapter?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me with my network adapter?: so my computer was working fine for the first month and then my WIFI 2 Realtek RTL8188FTV Wireless LAN 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adapter if you want to look into it also the USB network driver I personally internet is always turning its self off even if i have the "Connect when...
  8. Can someone help me with my network adapter?

Can someone help me with my network adapter?: so my computer was working fine for the first month and then my WIFI 2 Realtek RTL8188FTV Wireless LAN 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adapter if you want to look into it also the USB network driver I personally internet is always turning its self off even if i have the "Connect when...
  9. Can someone help me with my network adapter?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Could someone help me with these problems?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Could someone help me with these problems?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/adenrjc [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kzuxnj/could_someone_help_me_with_these_problems/