Windows 10: i have an xsetup application(.exe) in my pendrive , when i am copying to my device there is...

Discus and support i have an xsetup application(.exe) in my pendrive , when i am copying to my device there is... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH] this is the error im facing ....[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Rakshith_188, Oct 25, 2019.

1. i have an xsetup application(.exe) in my pendrive , when i am copying to my device there is...

i have an xsetup application(.exe) in my pendrive , when i am copying to my device there is... c1554ccb-959d-42c6-9fab-f23e32f49985?upload=true.png

this is the error im facing .... i have an xsetup application(.exe) in my pendrive , when i am copying to my device there is... e6b752b9-4fa0-49a7-9f53-fa1fd68f890f?upload=true.png

:)

Rakshith_188, Oct 25, 2019

2. Pendrive not displayed on the PC in Windows 10.

Hi Manish,

The above issue might have occurred due to the following reasons:

• Associated device files & folders are deleted on clearing the boot partition.
    • Corrupted device driver installed on the PC.

Before we assist you further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• Did you check if similar issue persists on connecting other pendrive to the PC?
    • When you say “It is not displayed in my computer”, are you referring to File explorer?

If the pendrive is not showing in File explorer, remove and re-plug the device to check if the issue is resolved. Removing and re-plugging the device will resolve the temporary hardware faced prior to the attempt. If the issue persists, connect another
    pendrive and check if the device is displayed under Devices & drives in File explorer. This is only to check if the issue is device specific.

If the issue persists, check if the device is detected under Device manger and update to check if the issue is resolved. Updating the device drivers will enhance the performance of the device on the PC.

Follow the steps below to update the device driver and check if the issue is resolved.

• Connect the pendrive to the PC, press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and select
      Device Manager from the context menu.
    • Expand Universal Serial Bus controllers, right-click on the pendrive driver and select
      Update this software from the context menu.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and wait for the update to complete.
    • After the update is complete, close the window and check if the changes are effective.

Write to us with the status of the issue on the pendrive detected on the PC for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Oct 25, 2019
  3. about copy of files to pendrive

i am trying to copy files to my pendrive but its show error (you need permission to perform this action),so i tried to same to another pendrive but is show same problem.

i also trying to format pendrive but there is another error(you have not sufficient right to perform this action)

i hope you will ans me and provide best solution for this error

thank you

jaydipmonpara, Oct 25, 2019
  4. i have an xsetup application(.exe) in my pendrive , when i am copying to my device there is...

BtAssist1.exe Application Error- the application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)

Hi Bonnie,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about connect the Bluetooth device on your device. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• When exactly you get the above error message?
    • What exactly happens when you try to connect the Bluetooth device?
    • Were you able to detect the Bluetooth device in Device Manager?

This issue might have occurred if:

• There is a previous installation of the same application on the machine and you try to install a newer version.
    • There are registry corruptions related to the application during upgrade.

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan, System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. If a
    Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected.

Refer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833

Step 2: I suggest you to run Microsoft Safety Scanner
    which help to remove viruses, spyware, and other malicious software.

Microsoft Safety Scanner

Note: Data or files which are infected by malware might be beyond cleaning and have to be deleted entirely to maintain the integrity of your system, which means there might be a potential for data loss.

Step 3: If your Bluetooth device cannot be enabled or is missing from Settings, it is possible that your drivers are misconfigured.

I suggest you to refer to the below post replied by
    Rajith R
    on August 29, 2015 and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

My Bluetooth cannot be enabled or
    is missing

Hope it helps. Try the and get back to us with an updated status of this issue and required information to assist you further accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 25, 2019
Thema:

i have an xsetup application(.exe) in my pendrive , when i am copying to my device there is...

1. i have an xsetup application(.exe) in my pendrive , when i am copying to my device there is... - Similar Threads - xsetup application exe

2. I am having problems with my Microsoft Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having problems with my Microsoft Device: Dear Microsoft Support.My Name is: Mr Netanel Gubbay.My Problem is that I am facing an issue with my Microsoft Device.Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-problems-with-my-microsoft-device/2b3baf0c-c35b-49ee-8fcf-f21fff966c98
  3. I am having problems with my Microsoft Device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having problems with my Microsoft Device: Dear Microsoft Support.My Name is: Mr Netanel Gubbay.My Problem is that I am facing an issue with my Microsoft Device.Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-having-problems-with-my-microsoft-device/2b3baf0c-c35b-49ee-8fcf-f21fff966c98
  4. In my laptop Lenovo I am having problems with copying. I have Windows 2019, should I buy...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In my laptop Lenovo I am having problems with copying. I have Windows 2019, should I buy...: I am now using Windows 2019 in my laptop for my personal use. But my pc is misbehaving. I have extreme difficulty in copying a part of a text for pasting somewhere else. The computer screen keeps jumping or makes erratic changes. Should I change the software to windows 365 or...
  5. I Can't Rename My Pendrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I Can't Rename My Pendrive: My father brought me a hp 64 GB pen drive do you want to see the pen drive here it is ---> I made a mistake that I used autorun to change the drive picture but I didn't format it to use the autorun. a few months later our t doesn't show the Pendrive So I...
  6. I Can't Rename My Pendrive

I Can't Rename My Pendrive: My father brought me a hp 64 GB pen drive do you want to see the pen drive here it is ---> I made a mistake that I used autorun to change the drive picture but I didn't format it to use the autorun. a few months later our t doesn't show the Pendrive So I...
  7. I Can't Rename My Pendrive

I Can't Rename My Pendrive: My father brought me a hp 64 GB pen drive do you want to see the pen drive here it is --->[ATTACH] I made a mistake that I used autorun to change the drive picture but I didn't format it to use the autorun. a few months later our t doesn't show the...
  8. I am trying to buy Minecraft on my pc and it says i do not have a applicable device

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I am trying to buy Minecraft on my pc and it says i do not have a applicable device: so I am trying to but Minecraft on my PC and I filled out everything and when I went to downlod it on my computer it said I did not have aapplicable device...
  9. I am trying to buy mincraft on my pc and it says i do not have a applicable device

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I am trying to buy mincraft on my pc and it says i do not have a applicable device: so I am trying to but Minecraft on my PC and I filled out everything and when I went to downlod it on my computer it said I did not have aapplicable device...
  10. I have an issue with my pendrive.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have an issue with my pendrive.: Today I plugged in my flash drive, but when I tried to open it, it said "Please insert a disk into (H" I just wanted to reinstall my Windows 10 from flash, because it became very slow, and I can format my SSD from startup when installing, and that is better way. Model:...