Windows 10: I have applied force password change for Azure AD users, but after the password expired...

Discus and support I have applied force password change for Azure AD users, but after the password expired... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Currently, we have three ways to login into the system. Password throughPIN throughFingerprint through Now, we have a policy in place for 60 days, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sanjeev Rathor1, Apr 3, 2023.

1. I have applied force password change for Azure AD users, but after the password expired...

Currently, we have three ways to login into the system. Password throughPIN throughFingerprint through Now, we have a policy in place for 60 days, the password should expire. Ideally, the user should get a prompt up on the screen at the time of password expiration, to change the password. In case the user logs in through PIN or Fingerprint, MS Teams, and MS outlook such an application should prompt up to. But that is not happening. So we need to implement this forcefully and the user has to change the passwordin case of password expires login into the system.

:)

Sanjeev Rathor1, Apr 3, 2023

2. Forcing password change on logon (Win 10 + Azure AD)

Hello,

My company is using limited version of Azure AD and tasked me to force users to change their password regularly. When first installing system during initial setup of AD on Win 10 there was prompt to change password, but now when i reset users password all
    i get is short unsafe one time password. From what i found user should be prompted to change. Obviously no such thing happens, what i noticed is that they are forced to change password once loged with their credentials on microsoft Sign in to your account .
    I find this very inconvenient and i'm wondering if there is a way to force it during login as on local account.

WoolTick6630518, Apr 3, 2023
  3. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Apr 3, 2023
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

I have applied force password change for Azure AD users, but after the password expired...

Azure AD Banned Password List without On-Prem Agent

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your query regarding Azure AD Banned Password list without On-Prem agent.

We do have a dedicated forum for issues concerning to Azure AD, let me point you in the right direction, where you may find appropriate support for the issue. I would suggest you to post your query in
    Microsoft Q&A, where we have support professionals to address your query.

Article for reference:

I hope your query gets resolved at the earliest.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 3, 2023
Thema:

I have applied force password change for Azure AD users, but after the password expired...

1. I have applied force password change for Azure AD users, but after the password expired... - Similar Threads - applied force password

2. How can i create an Azure policy or something to force users too change password before...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i create an Azure policy or something to force users too change password before...: How can i create an Azure policy or something to force users too change password before expiring date? Basically to not let them log in in any ms365 apps until they chamge the password?...
  3. How can i create an Azure policy or something to force users too change password before...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i create an Azure policy or something to force users too change password before...: How can i create an Azure policy or something to force users too change password before expiring date? Basically to not let them log in in any ms365 apps until they chamge the password?...
  4. How can i create an Azure policy or something to force users too change password before...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How can i create an Azure policy or something to force users too change password before...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. I have applied force password change for Azure AD users, but after the password expired...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have applied force password change for Azure AD users, but after the password expired...: Currently, we have three ways to login into the system. Password throughPIN throughFingerprint through Now, we have a policy in place for 60 days, the password should expire. Ideally, the user should get a prompt up on the screen at the time of password expiration, to change...
  7. Forced to change password!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forced to change password!: Why is Microsoft making me change my password? I Googled this and read many annoyed and angry peoples' responses. Also, I tried to followed instructions from various Microsoft techs who tried to guide people in turning off this option. Yet, none of their instructions worked....
  8. Disable password change for local user after enrolling computer on Azure/Intune

Disable password change for local user after enrolling computer on Azure/Intune: Hi, So I had to join my local machine to Azure AD and MDM MS Intune enrolment as demanded by my university but now it asks me to change the local user password and it won't accept any possible combination. I can see under "computer management -> users, that my local...
  9. Forced Password Change

Forced Password Change: I found through security monitoring software that my password was compromised on the dark web. I went into my Microsoft account and changed my password. This took quite an effort. Verification texts, etc. The next day, when I first logged in, the login prompted me to change...
  10. Forcing password change on logon Win 10 + Azure AD

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Forcing password change on logon Win 10 + Azure AD: Hello, My company is using limited version of Azure AD and tasked me to force users to change their password regularly. When first installing system during initial setup of AD on Win 10 there was prompt to change password, but now when i reset users password all i get is...