Windows 10: I have apps running in system tray but not working

Discus and support I have apps running in system tray but not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The apps are pinned in the system tray but I am not able to click it. None of the icons works even the WIFI and sound as well. Most importantly for me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kenya.homenick19, Dec 4, 2022.

1. I have apps running in system tray but not working

The apps are pinned in the system tray but I am not able to click it. None of the icons works even the WIFI and sound as well. Most importantly for me is the arrow that I cant click to view my apps. Please help me. I have multiple restart already.

:)

kenya.homenick19, Dec 4, 2022

2. Lost clock and calendar from system tray after update on September 25, 2016

Hi,

There are several reasons why this issue happens. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you adjust the height of the system tray. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the system tray.
    • Make sure that the Lock all taskbars
      option is unchecked.
    • Try positioning your cursor at the top edge of the system tray until you see a vertical line with arrows at both tips.
    • Hold the left mouse button down and drag the edge of the system tray upward to expand it.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Janeane Cru, Dec 4, 2022
  3. p060477 Win User
    Avira icon on system tray not showing

thxs!
    all the services to which it depends this one are actually set to -automatic- and are all working...

i've just unistalled and do the exact procedure suggested by marsmimar..but did really not solve

see also this topic on avira forum:
    no more avira icon in my system tray - Avira Answers

what a pity
    what a shame for avira...

p060477, Dec 4, 2022
  4. I have apps running in system tray but not working

Notification area (system tray) icons missing, Reset did not work

Hi Kevin,

With regard to your query about the system tray, we suggest that you follow the steps below and see if it helps.

• Right-click on an empty space in your desktop taskbar and select Properties.
    • In the Taskbar and Start Menu Properties window, find the selection labeled
      Notification Area and click on Customize.
    • Click on Turn system icons on or off.
    • If you'd like to always show all icons, turn the slider window to On.
    • Reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Dec 4, 2022
Thema:

I have apps running in system tray but not working

1. I have apps running in system tray but not working - Similar Threads - apps running system

2. system tray app dysfunction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    system tray app dysfunction: I clicked on my Amazon icon in the system tray which awlays takes me to the website and what opened up is in the image i inserted.How do i get that to stop and that's never happened before. And there is a tab open in upper left hand corner that says Apps with a color grid....
  3. system tray app dysfunction

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    system tray app dysfunction: I clicked on my Amazon icon in the system tray which awlays takes me to the website and what opened up is in the image i inserted.How do i get that to stop and that's never happened before. And there is a tab open in upper left hand corner that says Apps with a color grid....
  4. I have apps running in system tray but not working

I have apps running in system tray but not working: The apps are pinned in the system tray but I am not able to click it. None of the icons works even the WIFI and sound as well. Most importantly for me is the arrow that I cant click to view my apps. Please help me. I have multiple restart already....
  5. I have apps running in system tray but not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have apps running in system tray but not working: The apps are pinned in the system tray but I am not able to click it. None of the icons works even the WIFI and sound as well. Most importantly for me is the arrow that I cant click to view my apps. Please help me. I have multiple restart already....
  6. System Tray / Notifications Not Working

System Tray / Notifications Not Working: Sup everyone,My system tray has gone missing from the bottom right of my screen. When I go into my notification settings to try and turn them on, it won't allow me greyed off, hovering over it doesn't prompt me to click anything. Its my own personal account on my PC, but I...
  7. System Tray / Notifications Not Working

System Tray / Notifications Not Working: Sup everyone,My system tray has gone missing from the bottom right of my screen. When I go into my notification settings to try and turn them on, it won't allow me greyed off, hovering over it doesn't prompt me to click anything. Its my own personal account on my PC, but I...
  8. System tray not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System tray not working: Hi all. Hope some of you can help. While windows was updating, I must have switched it off. Upon starting, the error 549981 appeared. Users here suggested reinstalling Cortana. The problem is not only my system tray is dead, but so are those on my my left. They are visible...
  9. System tray apps

System tray apps: Does the inclusion of an app in the system tray affect the amount of usable RAM? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-tray-apps/cc98dce4-a625-4e95-87c6-364c23a3726b
  10. Apps in system tray not launching

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Apps in system tray not launching: I have an Acer Predator laptop model PH315-51 running Windows 10 64-bit (1903). Please bear with me as I explain the background. I'm not sure when this problem started happening, but it could well be early August - because that's when a Windows update broke my Train...