Windows 10: I have Ark Ultimate Survivor Edition but I can't get Genesis Part 2

Discus and support I have Ark Ultimate Survivor Edition but I can't get Genesis Part 2 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So I recently got Ark Ultimate Survivor Edition as it was included with my Game Pass for PC and its not letting me download the Genesis Season Pass.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GoofedRaptor, Jul 13, 2021.

1. I have Ark Ultimate Survivor Edition but I can't get Genesis Part 2

So I recently got Ark Ultimate Survivor Edition as it was included with my Game Pass for PC and its not letting me download the Genesis Season Pass. I've restarted my computer and it did nothing. Its letting me download the Season Pass but not the Genesis Pass.

:)

GoofedRaptor, Jul 13, 2021

2. Ark Genesis and Ark Evolved

I had bought Ark Genesis for my son last week and he downloaded it but it does not work. It does not even show up in his programs on his computer. When he was going thru Ark evolved and into Ark Genesis it loads half way and stops. I have called to
    get tech help on this issue and was transferred 3 times and then on eternal hold. I just disconnected the call because I could not hold any longer, it already had been 45 minutes. Now today Ark Evolved is not working. My son uninstalled it and went to reinstall
    it and it showing he has to purchase it. Something weird is going on with these Ark digital downloads. He is using a laptop. I purchased Ark Evolved last November thru Microsoft and he has been playing it since then on his laptop. It does not even show
    up under purchases now. We need help in fixing both issues or I need to get a refund at least for Ark Genesis since he has not been able to play it.

MichelleMartinez4, Jul 13, 2021
  3. Error 0x803FB107 Windows 10 'Play anywhere' edition of ARK

Getting error 0x803FB107 when attempting to update/install the season pass including Ark: Extinction, Ark: Scorched Earth, Ark: Aberration and the aberration skins. This is on the Play anywhere edition of ark on the windows 10 pc store. Any suggestions/help?

ItsOldBurrito, Jul 13, 2021
  4. I have Ark Ultimate Survivor Edition but I can't get Genesis Part 2

Genesis/Update for Ark core game

Hello, So Genesis came out today, I downloaded/installed it from the MS store (Windows 10 PC) and firstly I cannot play Genesis. Its not even showing in the maps, and secondly I cannot update my game to the newest version. Please advise on what can be
    done to fix this or when you will allow the game to be updated

KellyWalker7, Jul 13, 2021
Thema:

I have Ark Ultimate Survivor Edition but I can't get Genesis Part 2

1. I have Ark Ultimate Survivor Edition but I can't get Genesis Part 2 - Similar Threads - Ark Ultimate Survivor

2. ARK: Ultimate Survivor Edition The description says that the Russian language supports but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ARK: Ultimate Survivor Edition The description says that the Russian language supports but...: ARK: Ultimate Survivor Edition The description says that the Russian language supports but the game does not what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-ultimate-survivor-edition-the-description-says/e5731ac9-1414-445f-a2ba-11792359f65e
  3. ARK: Ultimate Survivor Edition The description says that the Russian language supports but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ARK: Ultimate Survivor Edition The description says that the Russian language supports but...: ARK: Ultimate Survivor Edition The description says that the Russian language supports but the game does not what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-ultimate-survivor-edition-the-description-says/e5731ac9-1414-445f-a2ba-11792359f65e
  4. Ark: Ultimate Survivor Edition windows 10 not signed in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark: Ultimate Survivor Edition windows 10 not signed in: Hello, I recently bought the game mentioned in the title and it downloaded fine, it seems to launch fine but it says that I am not connected to Xbox live on the top right and when I click start, it say's I need to be connected. The problem I have is that I do not have the...
  5. Ark Genesis and Ark Evolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark Genesis and Ark Evolved: I had bought Ark Genesis for my son last week and he downloaded it but it does not work. It does not even show up in his programs on his computer. When he was going thru Ark evolved and into Ark Genesis it loads half way and stops. I have called to get tech help on this...
  6. Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Edition: Hello, I have a problem with a game called Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Edition, I bought it on Microsoft store and I have all the DLC etc, My problem is that some textures and animals are missing like when I select a dinosaur his textures are missing and he is invisible or missing...
  7. Genesis/Update for Ark core game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Genesis/Update for Ark core game: Hello, So Genesis came out today, I downloaded/installed it from the MS store Windows 10 PC and firstly I cannot play Genesis. Its not even showing in the maps, and secondly I cannot update my game to the newest version. Please advise on what can be done to fix this or when...
  8. Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Edition Not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Edition Not working: Hello, i bought Zoo Tycoon 2 And its working but after like 30 minutes it crashes every time sometimes it crashes on startup Idk why it isn't working it was working a few years ago. I have my pc updated and i didn't have any problems....
  9. Issues installing Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issues installing Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Edition: I just got a copy of Zoo Tycoon 2 today and wanted to install it on my computer. It goes through disc 1 and 2 without issue. I insert Disc 3 the bar fills completely sits for a bit and gives me error 1305 and says to verify that the file x302_000.z2f is there I think. The...
  10. What edition will I get from retail Win7 Ultimate?

in Windows 10 Support
    What edition will I get from retail Win7 Ultimate?: Hi So, I have a retail copy of Windows 7 Ultimate that i've installed on 2 PCs so far (one at a time obviously, I bought it with my first Windows 8 laptop before 8.1 came out, back when 8 was a total crap shoot. Then sold that laptop but removed the retail Win7 and put Win8...