Windows 10: I have around 30 GBs of unallocated storage that are to the left of the disk i need to...

Discus and support I have around 30 GBs of unallocated storage that are to the left of the disk i need to... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I need to extend my D drive by 30 gigs and the unallocated storage is not showing up to its right side so i cannot extend the volume. Any help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ahmed Hassan4, Feb 1, 2023.

1. I have around 30 GBs of unallocated storage that are to the left of the disk i need to...

I need to extend my D drive by 30 gigs and the unallocated storage is not showing up to its right side so i cannot extend the volume. Any help?

:)

Ahmed Hassan4, Feb 1, 2023
  2. f14tomcat Win User

Moving Unallocated Disk Space to End of Disk

Was commenting on the pic in post #21. Not suggesting anything. It just looked like the step you were doing was incomplete.

f14tomcat, Feb 1, 2023
  3. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Feb 1, 2023
  4. Ruz San Win User

I have around 30 GBs of unallocated storage that are to the left of the disk i need to...

Unallocated Space to C Drive

Hi Travis,

It appears that a disk partition was created but was never assigned its allocation. Assuming there are no files stored in the unallocated partition, perform these steps to combine it with your C: drive:

• In Disk Management, right-click on (CI have around 30 GBs of unallocated storage that are to the left of the disk i need to... :) which appears next to the
      Unallocated partition.
    • Select Extend.

Let us know if you're able to combine the spaces after following the steps above.

Regards.

Ruz San, Feb 1, 2023
Thema:

I have around 30 GBs of unallocated storage that are to the left of the disk i need to...

1. I have around 30 GBs of unallocated storage that are to the left of the disk i need to... - Similar Threads - around GBs unallocated

2. Unallocated Disk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unallocated Disk: I have a completely unallocated 1TB drive. I've tried some 3rd party tools like AOMEI, and EaseUS. Nothing works when I try to convert to GPT. I've tried DISKPART > list volume which my drive does not show up on. If I try to do anything with Disk Management it comes up with...
  3. I have 222 GB of storage in Local Disk C SSD and it shows that I have approx. 90 GB left on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have 222 GB of storage in Local Disk C SSD and it shows that I have approx. 90 GB left on...: I have a SSD of 222 GB and I have 92.3 GB of files kept in it. According to maths, i should have 129.7 GB of storage left but it shows 91.2 GB left.What is the problem, is my SSD corrupting? Can I fix it or something else. As it slows my PC as it is my main disk....
  4. I have 222 GB of storage in Local Disk C SSD and it shows that I have approx. 90 GB left on...

I have 222 GB of storage in Local Disk C SSD and it shows that I have approx. 90 GB left on...: I have a SSD of 222 GB and I have 92.3 GB of files kept in it. According to maths, i should have 129.7 GB of storage left but it shows 91.2 GB left.What is the problem, is my SSD corrupting? Can I fix it or something else. As it slows my PC as it is my main disk....
  5. I have 222 GB of storage in Local Disk C SSD and it shows that I have approx. 90 GB left on...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. How to I unallocated a disk I deleted on accident.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to I unallocated a disk I deleted on accident.: I was going through and deleted a volume or something on my SSD. Now it says unallocated. When I right click it the only options it gives me is Covert to Dynamic dis, Convert to MDR Disk, properties and help....
  7. I have around 30 GBs of unallocated storage that are to the left of the disk i need to...

I have around 30 GBs of unallocated storage that are to the left of the disk i need to...: I need to extend my D drive by 30 gigs and the unallocated storage is not showing up to its right side so i cannot extend the volume. Any help?...
  8. Why do I have so little storage left?

Why do I have so little storage left?: I have a 950 gb laptop, I got it a few weeks ago maybe. I installed some games I used to play on a previous computer and I haven't been doing too much besides gaming but yet it says I have used almost 800 gb? I look in storage settings and I can't find anything taking up that...
  9. I have 30+ Xvd Disk Drive, is that normal?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have 30+ Xvd Disk Drive, is that normal?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LordzTedchalaRul [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jfca2g/i_have_30_xvd_disk_drive_is_that_normal/
  10. 3 or so GBs - delete some 10 GBs from computer - left with between 2 and 3 GBs????

3 or so GBs - delete some 10 GBs from computer - left with between 2 and 3 GBs????: Hi a really difficult question and I understand those who have tried and can't but how can I take 10 GBs off my computer when I have nearly 4 GB and end up with about 3 GBs. By my calculation that means I must have been working with - memory. I was doing this to place...