Windows 10: I have asked a question on system updating .Cannot find my question nor answers?

Discus and support I have asked a question on system updating .Cannot find my question nor answers? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; previously posted a question but cannot see my question nor answer? How to resolve that? Thanks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KLChiu, Nov 22, 2019.

1. KLChiu Win User

I have asked a question on system updating .Cannot find my question nor answers?

previously posted a question but cannot see my question nor answer?

How to resolve that? Thanks.

:)

KLChiu, Nov 22, 2019

2. Cortana is often unable to answers the asked questions

Hello Bimal,

Thank you for your continued patience on this issue. Let me assist you further from here.

Please follow the below suggested methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

This issue may happen due to system file corruption. I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow
    the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command prompt.

• In Command prompt type
      sfc/scannow
      and press enter.

• Restart the computer.

Ref: Using System File Checker
    in Windows 10

Method 2:

If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state or were irrecoverable, then I suggest you to try the following steps to deploy the DISM command lines:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.

• In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.

Method 3:

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to check if the same issue occur when logged in through a different user account.

Follow the steps:

• Assuming that you are already logged on to your user account in Windows 10, click the Start button.
    • From the Start menu, click your name from the top of the left pane.
    • From the displayed options click Sign out.
    • From the login screen, click to the different user account you want to switch to.

However, if you do not have a separate user account, I suggest you to create another administrator user account by referring to the Microsoft article here: Set
    up accounts

Hope it helps this time.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Nov 22, 2019
  3. cortana does not answer questions well

Hi Doctor Susan,

Cortana’s responses usually depend on the type of topics being asked. To best address your concern, we need you to answer the following questions:

• Which Windows 10 build are you using? Click
      here
      for instruction on how to find your Windows 10 build.

I have asked a question on system updating .Cannot find my question nor answers? eae3c1b7-3869-4616-a33b-324a04f91e0f.png

• Are all the responses to all your questions off the mark, or is it isolated to a specific topic?
    • Can you provide us some scenarios or topics when Cortana provides off the mark answers?
    • Did you make any changes before this issue happened?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Kristine Arp, Nov 22, 2019
  4. I have asked a question on system updating .Cannot find my question nor answers?

asking a question

The question the other person asked, where you added your question to, was never answered.

No one from Microsoft looks at these Windows 8.1 questions; we are volunteers here.

The best way to see your replies is to sign into the Community, as you did to post this > click on your Display name

deedeekees
    > in the Activity list of "your" threads you click on the question you want to look at.

Bill Smithers, Nov 22, 2019
Thema:

I have asked a question on system updating .Cannot find my question nor answers?

1. I have asked a question on system updating .Cannot find my question nor answers? - Similar Threads - asked question system

2. Answer the question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Answer the question: Is there for once someone from Microsoft who can give a straight answer:People have asked: What is aggregatorhost.exe and what does it do ?What we see is a lot of **** answers which is useless.So!! What is it and what does it do ?...
  3. This is not the question but an answer to the locked question as an update for advisor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This is not the question but an answer to the locked question as an update for advisor: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-while-doing-something-that-is-not-intense/66eb6973-3d1e-4984-a288-e15932744b6dThe default cpu voltage in bios are somehow undervolt and this cause when cpu are in idle state voltage drop too low and crash so I turn on...
  4. This is not the question but an answer to the locked question as an update for advisor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This is not the question but an answer to the locked question as an update for advisor: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-while-doing-something-that-is-not-intense/66eb6973-3d1e-4984-a288-e15932744b6dThe default cpu voltage in bios are somehow undervolt and this cause when cpu are in idle state voltage drop too low and crash so I turn on...
  5. This is not the question but an answer to the locked question as an update for advisor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Question Answered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question Answered: Question Answered https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-answered/e3e18fbd-8b7a-4bb9-b364-fd84d3b5307d
  7. question an answer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    question an answer: When I use the Preview Pane feature on the File Explorer, if I set the zoom on the monitor to be anything more than 100%, when it comes to PDF files, it cuts off the right side of the document.tweak the settings in the bottom right corner of outlook circled below. it worked...
  8. question an answer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    question an answer: When I use the Preview Pane feature on the File Explorer, if I set the zoom on the monitor to be anything more than 100%, when it comes to PDF files, it cuts off the right side of the document.tweak the settings in the bottom right corner of outlook circled below. it worked...
  9. question an answer

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Windows Threshold: Answers to the questions you have been asking

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Threshold: Answers to the questions you have been asking: For the past 5 weeks or so, we have been uncovering quite a bit about Microsoft's next update to Windows, internally called Threshold, and since then, we have received a couple a copious amounts of emails and pings on Twitter about the update, and as we have learned more, we...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. from the command prompt type: find /i cannot find %systemroot%\security\logs\winlogon.log