Windows 10: I Have Asus Tuf A15 Fx506iu Wifi Adapter Problems

Discus and support I Have Asus Tuf A15 Fx506iu Wifi Adapter Problems in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So Today I Was Downloading Forza Horizon 3 And then i was trying to use my 5ghz wifi, yesterday i can use it, but today i can't even find the 5 ghz,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AnandaTanadhi, Oct 24, 2021.

1. I Have Asus Tuf A15 Fx506iu Wifi Adapter Problems

So Today I Was Downloading Forza Horizon 3 And then i was trying to use my 5ghz wifi, yesterday i can use it, but today i can't even find the 5 ghz, and then i went to the device manager and see the wifi adapter which its the realtek 8822ce wireless lan 802.11ac, and then i check the properties and advance tab and press on wireless mode and then i found out that i was using the ieee802.11 band then i change it to a/n/ac because my wifi adapter should support that right but i was wrong after i changed it i check my wifi settings but i saw there was no wifi and i thought damn is it broken. pls h

:)

AnandaTanadhi, Oct 24, 2021
  2. Sssur Win User

ASUS TUF A15 laptop with Realtek 8822ce wireless lan 802.11ac pci-e NIC slow 5ghz connectivity and intermittently dropping then restarting connection

Thanks so much for this! Was facing a similar issue also with my new asus tuf a15 - download mbps was about 1/4 of speed tests on other devices. Gaming was a struggle. I did all three of the steps above + the power management suggested previously. Fixed!

Sssur, Oct 24, 2021
  3. ASUS TUF A15 - Games couldn't Open Error '0xc00007b'

I've installed games in my new laptop ASUS TUF A15 but some of the games couldn't perform and appeared an Error code 0xc00007b. However, these games in my previous laptop are still work perfectly. I tried few ways like Run as Administration and dll., but
    it doesn't work.

VincentLee22, Oct 24, 2021
  4. Chenzo13 Win User

I Have Asus Tuf A15 Fx506iu Wifi Adapter Problems

ASUS TUF A15 laptop with Realtek 8822ce wireless lan 802.11ac pci-e NIC slow 5ghz connectivity and intermittently dropping then restarting connection

Im having this same issue. Ive has the asus tuf a15 for about a month and had no issue with wifi. All the audden today in the middle of using the wireless connection it just went out and will not reconnect. Ive tried all suggested options with no success.

edit: after speaking with Asus they suggested i power down the laptop and once its off hold the power button down for 60 seconds to do a static discharge on the motherboard as this sometimes can affect wifi for some reason. Believe it or not this worked
    and was able to reconnect to wifi immediately after. Hope this helps.

Chenzo13, Oct 24, 2021
Thema:

I Have Asus Tuf A15 Fx506iu Wifi Adapter Problems

1. I Have Asus Tuf A15 Fx506iu Wifi Adapter Problems - Similar Threads - Asus Tuf A15

2. ASUS TUF GAMING A15 Bad wifi + Disconnecting .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS TUF GAMING A15 Bad wifi + Disconnecting .: Hello,I recently bought a TUF Gaming Laptop for an upgrade from my old laptop for gaming so that it'll run faster. However since I bought it I've noticed the wifi connection on my TUF laptop is much worse than my old laptop Lenovo V145. I ran speed checks on both side by side...
  3. ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA506IC.302 Wifi problem!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA506IC.302 Wifi problem!!!: To provide a detailed account of the situation, let me outline the problem. My laptop'sASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA506IC.302 Wi-Fi driver is being uninstalled automatically, even after multiple attempts to install new drivers. This has severely affected my ability to connect to the...
  4. ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA506IC.302 Wifi problem!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA506IC.302 Wifi problem!!!: To provide a detailed account of the situation, let me outline the problem. My laptop'sASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA506IC.302 Wi-Fi driver is being uninstalled automatically, even after multiple attempts to install new drivers. This has severely affected my ability to connect to the...
  5. ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA506IC.302 Wifi problem!!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Wifi Problem with my Asus Tuf Gaming A15

Wifi Problem with my Asus Tuf Gaming A15: Hello, Since yesterday I have a problem with my WiFi connection. Sometimes it just disconnects and then I do not have the option to reconnect. The symbol is just not there. If I look at my Device manager, it doesn't show my wlan card, which is a mediatech Wi-Fi 6 mt7921...
  7. Wifi Problem with my Asus Tuf Gaming A15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Problem with my Asus Tuf Gaming A15: Hello, Since yesterday I have a problem with my WiFi connection. Sometimes it just disconnects and then I do not have the option to reconnect. The symbol is just not there. If I look at my Device manager, it doesn't show my wlan card, which is a mediatech Wi-Fi 6 mt7921...
  8. I Have Asus Tuf A15 Fx506iu Wifi Adapter Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Have Asus Tuf A15 Fx506iu Wifi Adapter Problems: So Today I Was Downloading Forza Horizon 3 And then i was trying to use my 5ghz wifi, yesterday i can use it, but today i can't even find the 5 ghz, and then i went to the device manager and see the wifi adapter which its the realtek 8822ce wireless lan 802.11ac, and then i...
  9. I Have Asus Tuf A15 Fx506iu Wifi Adapter Problems

I Have Asus Tuf A15 Fx506iu Wifi Adapter Problems: So Today I Was Downloading Forza Horizon 3 And then i was trying to use my 5ghz wifi, yesterday i can use it, but today i can't even find the 5 ghz, and then i went to the device manager and see the wifi adapter which its the realtek 8822ce wireless lan 802.11ac, and then i...
  10. ASUS TUF A15 CPU PROBLEM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ASUS TUF A15 CPU PROBLEM: Hello! I have the ASUS TUF A15 FA506IU laptop. The problem is that when my cpu goes on a higher clock more than 2.2 ghz it starts to crash in different ways, so I have to keep it locked at 1.39ghz. The CPU was supposed to be running 2.9 ghz base clock and 4.2 ghz boost clock....