Windows 10: I have at last removed Bitlocker in Windows 10

Discus and support I have at last removed Bitlocker in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I removed bit locker I have made a new is it iso copy from windows7 to get into window10 now asks for admin passwords i dont know it Cant get into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by josiekempster1, Nov 3, 2020.

1. I have at last removed Bitlocker in Windows 10

I removed bit locker

I have made a new is it iso copy from windows7 to get into window10 now asks for admin passwords i dont know it

Cant get into bios to alter or find it. The dell window comes up first

:)

josiekempster1, Nov 3, 2020

2. How to remove bitlocker from system?

Hi Patrik,

BitLocker is a full disk encryption feature present on Windows.

It seems that the troubleshooting steps that you've tried are for Windows 7. We suggest checking this
    thread and follow the steps given by
    Johann Eva to remove BitLocker encryption.

Get back to us with the outcome so we can help you out further.

Ronalene Mat, Nov 3, 2020
  3. i am trying to remove bitlocker windows 10 office 365

Hi,

To better assist you with your concern, I would suggest visiting the following links:

Let us know if you need anything else.

Regards.

Jericho Lap, Nov 3, 2020
  4. Paola Gar Win User

I have at last removed Bitlocker in Windows 10

Need to turn off Bitlocker to install Windows 10

Hi,

We suggest doing the following steps again to resolve the issue. To complete the procedure, make sure that you have the following information:

• You must be able to provide administrative credentials.
    • The drive must be BitLocker-protected.
    To suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption on an operating system drive, please follow the steps below:

• Click Start, click Control Panel, click
      System and Security, and then click BitLocker Drive Encryption.
    • Click Suspend Protection for the operating system drive.
    • A message is displayed, informing you that your data will not be protected while BitLocker is suspended and asking if you want to suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption.
    • Click Yes to continue and suspend BitLocker on the drive.

Let us know how it goes.

Paola Gar, Nov 3, 2020
Thema:

I have at last removed Bitlocker in Windows 10

1. I have at last removed Bitlocker in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - last removed Bitlocker

2. This is the last straw I have with Windows...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This is the last straw I have with Windows...: [ATTACH] This is the last straw I have with Windows... submitted by /u/thinlycuta4paper [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/v91xmh/this_is_the_last_straw_i_have_with_windows/
  3. How to remove BitLocker encryption in Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to remove BitLocker encryption in Windows 10: My laptop went in recovery mode and BitLocker popped up. How do I start my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-bitlocker-encryption-in-windows-10/8a8b3d0f-3add-4f6f-b474-04bb35d8ce03
  4. I have yet to have a windows 10 installation last more than a week...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have yet to have a windows 10 installation last more than a week...: Oh, OEM installs as well... To be honest I hate this OS more than my Ex Wife, if there was anything even remotely plausible as an alternative I would run it. Please, listen, for once. All of those apps you want us to use, they suck, Windows Defender runs 50% CPU and...
  5. I have a bitlocker key id but i doesnt have a bitlocker recovery key

I have a bitlocker key id but i doesnt have a bitlocker recovery key: I have a bitlocker key id but i doesnt have a bitlocker recovery key . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-bitlocker-key-id-but-i-doesnt-have-a/499c14e1-e32c-465e-8e4f-79d93fa66e57"
  6. last update removed Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    last update removed Windows: During the reboot of the last upgrade Windows 10 the banner sajys installing don't turn off pc. The next morning I get up to a message No bootable device. Press any key to reboot Bios setup shows no hard drive! What happened how fix? Get Bock data?...
  7. I have two problems since the last upgrade in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have two problems since the last upgrade in Windows 10.: Two problems 1. I use cut and paste a lot and though this works with the paste element, it does not cut. 2. This one is more irritating, I use Windows Photos as my default viewer and a picture will open but will no longer move to the other images in my folder, the arrow...
  8. I have had the misfortune to have problems with the last two windows 10 updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have had the misfortune to have problems with the last two windows 10 updates: I have had the misfortune to have problems with the last two windows 10 updates. The first resulted in my contacting the support desk who when trying to resolve managed to lose my office software and then argued with me that it was never there before providing another copy!...
  9. BitLocker set to AutoUnlock on Windows 10 Home, how to remove?

BitLocker set to AutoUnlock on Windows 10 Home, how to remove?: I got this rather strange problem with BitLocker. I have a WD Elements 2TB external HDD that is BitLocker Encrypted on Windows 10 Pro on my Desktop PC. Now, probably because for convenience I previously set it to auto-unlock as to not have to always input my password whenever...
  10. Turn On or Off BitLocker for Removable Data Drives in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off BitLocker for Removable Data Drives in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off BitLocker for Removable Data Drives in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off BitLocker for Removable Data Drives in Windows 10 [img] Information You can use BitLocker Drive Encryption to help protect your files on an entire drive. BitLocker can help...