Windows 10: I have been a Any Time Organizer user for many years. This pastweek my computer stoped...

Discus and support I have been a Any Time Organizer user for many years. This pastweek my computer stoped... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; That eliminated Any Time Organizer. How can I recover it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MyrickCohen, Aug 7, 2019.

1. I have been a Any Time Organizer user for many years. This pastweek my computer stoped...

That eliminated Any Time Organizer. How can I recover it?

:)

MyrickCohen, Aug 7, 2019

2. Date and Time Year is 3015 and can't change to 2015.

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to set “Windows Time” service as manual. Follow the steps provided below.

• Press Windows logo Key + R key.
    • Type services.msc
    • Right click on Windows Time service.
    • Select Properties.
    • Under startup type drop down, change it to manual.
    • Click on Apply button and OK button.

Restart your computer and try to change the date and time and check.

To change the date and time, follow the steps provided below.

• Go to Date and time settings.
    • First, turn of the set time automatic.
    • Then Click on Change button, under Change date and time.
    • Now set the date and time, and then restart the computer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Aug 7, 2019
  3. Kreij Win User
    Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Aug 7, 2019
  4. John Fer Win User

I have been a Any Time Organizer user for many years. This pastweek my computer stoped...

Organize pictures in File Explorer in sub-folders by Year and Month

Hi Joseph,

We want to know more about the issue that you are experiencing. Please answer the following:

• Are you trying to organize folders on your PC or on your mobile device?
    • If you are trying to organize folders on your mobile device, could you please provide us the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, if you are trying to organize your PC’s file explorer, we suggest checking the reply of
    IanCost on this thread to help you out.

Let us know how this goes.

John Fer, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

I have been a Any Time Organizer user for many years. This pastweek my computer stoped...

1. I have been a Any Time Organizer user for many years. This pastweek my computer stoped... - Similar Threads - been Organizer user

2. Trouble to log in with PIN for many users in Organization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble to log in with PIN for many users in Organization: Hi, suddently starting last week multiple of our employees said that they cannot login to their computer with their PIN. More and more users have contacted us about it. I will say at least 40 persons have noticed and most likely many more when they are back from vacation....
  3. Trouble to log in with PIN for many users in Organization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble to log in with PIN for many users in Organization: Hi, suddently starting last week multiple of our employees said that they cannot login to their computer with their PIN. More and more users have contacted us about it. I will say at least 40 persons have noticed and most likely many more when they are back from vacation....
  4. I have been a user for many years but microsoft say i don't exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been a user for many years but microsoft say i don't exist: I have been a Microsoft user for a long time, but they say i don't exist https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-been-a-user-for-many-years-but-microsoft/9b741d57-46f4-470c-9b0a-49216792a35f
  5. I have been a user for many years but microsoft say i don't exist

I have been a user for many years but microsoft say i don't exist: I have been a Microsoft user for a long time, but they say i don't exist https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-been-a-user-for-many-years-but-microsoft/9b741d57-46f4-470c-9b0a-49216792a35f
  6. I have been a user for many years but microsoft say i don't exist

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. You have been sued for timing my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    You have been sued for timing my computer: It appears that you are installing office which always causes problems on my computer along with slowing it down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-have-been-sued-for-timing-my-computer/e945b2e1-ce35-4214-b1ec-3448db21608b
  8. You have been sued for timing my computer

You have been sued for timing my computer: You've damaged my files with the latest windows update. Now all applications crash randomly after a specific time. You got a lawsuit for damaging my computer....
  9. You have been sued for timing my computer

You have been sued for timing my computer: I fed up with the random app crashes you've put a stupid timer on my computer to intentionally cause damage. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-have-been-sued-for-timing-my-computer/0099ffef-bad0-4905-b07a-6550f2edd4f6
  10. First time in many years I've been this flumoxed

First time in many years I've been this flumoxed: For the past month, I've been trying to make Nordlocker work. It's a new file encryption program, and although some users are reporting problems others seem to be able to use it well. That is, a user encrypts a folder of various files (MS Office and others). The user opens a...