Windows 10: I have been a Any Time Organizer user for many years. This pastweek my computer stoped...

Discus and support I have been a Any Time Organizer user for many years. This pastweek my computer stoped... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; That eliminated Any Time Organizer. How can I recover it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MyrickCohen, Aug 7, 2019.

1. I have been a Any Time Organizer user for many years. This pastweek my computer stoped...

That eliminated Any Time Organizer. How can I recover it?

:)

MyrickCohen, Aug 7, 2019

2. Date and Time Year is 3015 and can't change to 2015.

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to set “Windows Time” service as manual. Follow the steps provided below.

• Press Windows logo Key + R key.
    • Type services.msc
    • Right click on Windows Time service.
    • Select Properties.
    • Under startup type drop down, change it to manual.
    • Click on Apply button and OK button.

Restart your computer and try to change the date and time and check.

To change the date and time, follow the steps provided below.

• Go to Date and time settings.
    • First, turn of the set time automatic.
    • Then Click on Change button, under Change date and time.
    • Now set the date and time, and then restart the computer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Aug 7, 2019
  3. Kreij Win User
    Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Aug 7, 2019
  4. John Fer Win User

I have been a Any Time Organizer user for many years. This pastweek my computer stoped...

Organize pictures in File Explorer in sub-folders by Year and Month

Hi Joseph,

We want to know more about the issue that you are experiencing. Please answer the following:

• Are you trying to organize folders on your PC or on your mobile device?
    • If you are trying to organize folders on your mobile device, could you please provide us the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, if you are trying to organize your PC’s file explorer, we suggest checking the reply of
    IanCost on this thread to help you out.

Let us know how this goes.

John Fer, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

I have been a Any Time Organizer user for many years. This pastweek my computer stoped...

1. I have been a Any Time Organizer user for many years. This pastweek my computer stoped... - Similar Threads - been Organizer user

2. My Crosswords have been filled for some time. Help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Crosswords have been filled for some time. Help!: I have been able to get any contact or answers, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-crosswords-have-been-filled-for-some-time-help/20b9ca3e-a4b2-493b-a4b1-92bb3f414d24
  3. I have been having the same issue with windows 10 for two years. WHY has it not been fixed yet?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have been having the same issue with windows 10 for two years. WHY has it not been fixed yet?: I got my computer in 2017, and it came with windows 10. Ever since I have had this computer, I have had issues with the disk being at 100%. I have done all the fixes possible, and yet here I am with a computer I paid 2000 bucks for that I am constantly having to tweek and...
  4. How many Extra OneDrives can I have on a Computer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How many Extra OneDrives can I have on a Computer?: I'm building a lot of APPS so I'll need the extra space. I'm on Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-many-extra-onedrives-can-i-have-on-a-computer/4f4d93e5-1f39-4964-a653-78bada42bd5d"
  5. I want ALL updates, upgrades, or ANY changes to MY computer stoped, blocked and rejected!...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I want ALL updates, upgrades, or ANY changes to MY computer stoped, blocked and rejected!...: Stop forcing changes to MY computer! Leave everything the way it is! I DO NOT WANT ANY UPDATES! GET OFF MY COMPUTER! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-all-updates-upgrades-or-any-changes-to-my/f18564df-fa48-41e9-bc21-34bf87da14fd
  6. Have I been hacked?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Have I been hacked?: I restarted my PC and then my lockscreen changed. My windows button no longer works and now there is a new user on my PC. It is defaultuser1 (22). They are using 101.3MB of memory. I can't delete them, either. I can delete myself, but not them. They are a local admin. What...
  7. I have been a Microsoft customer for over 35 years and I have to pay for some Help???

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have been a Microsoft customer for over 35 years and I have to pay for some Help???: I am trying to forward an e-mail and all the folders are not showing on top. Whats with this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-been-a-microsoft-customer-for-over-35-years/281c81cc-bebe-47f6-b657-d395ec622b21"
  8. I have been hacked . Computer does not work

I have been hacked . Computer does not work: I received a phone call that my Windows 10 had expired from someone I thought was a legitimate Microsoft person. They said they could fix it because I had been hacked & had a virus. So I did what they said & bought google play cards & scanned to them. Then they said those...
  9. Been BSODing five to ten times a month for over a year.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Been BSODing five to ten times a month for over a year.: Don't know why. I attached my info.
  10. I have been working on my Nieces new computer

I have been working on my Nieces new computer: I have been working on my Nieces new computer for her Christmas what is the easiest way to delete my stuff from it? As mines broke down and went in for repair so I was using her's Ccleaner do the job? 33159