Windows 10: I have been a windows user my whole life....

Discus and support I have been a windows user my whole life.... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; But it's just not acceptable anymore... Today some long time simulations 32 days got interrupted by a windows update I couldn't postpone. And I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TimD8, Jun 10, 2021.

1. TimD8 Win User

I have been a windows user my whole life....

But it's just not acceptable anymore... Today some long time simulations 32 days got interrupted by a windows update I couldn't postpone. And I'm sitting on the costs now with none of the work done.You have lost me. I will never install Windows on any machine ever again. This was really the last drop that was missing. Your Operating system would be great and I would never use another one but I just can't deal with it anymore.How to make windows great:- button to disable auto updates- button to disable windows defender- button to disable all the weird services nobody needs like cortana and we

:)

TimD8, Jun 10, 2021
  2. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Jun 10, 2021
  3. I cannot delete or add apps to 'life at a glance'

Hi,

How exactly you are trying to add or delete apps to life at a glance?

Did you get any error when you try adding or deleting?

I suggest you to follow the below methods to add apps:

Method1:

• Open Start menu and Click All Apps.

• Right click on the app you want to add in Life at a glance and select Pin to Start.

• The app will be added to Life at a glance.
    Method 2:

• Drag the app from app list and drop the app in Life at a glance part.

• The app will be added to Life at a glance.
    I suggest you to follow the below steps to delete the apps:

• Right click on the app you want to add in Life at a glance and select Unpin from Start.

• The app will be deleted from Life at a glance.
    Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Jun 10, 2021
  4. I have been a windows user my whole life....

How to add tiles to Life at a Glance?

Hi

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you pin the app tile and Life at a glance on the Start screen.

Follow the below steps:

• Type program in the search bar from the Desktop.
    • Right click on the app and select Pin to Start.
    • Again, type life at a glance in the search bar from the Desktop.
    • Right click on the Life at a glance and select Pin to Start.
    Hope this helps, let us know if you need further assistance.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

I have been a windows user my whole life....

1. I have been a windows user my whole life.... - Similar Threads - been user whole

2. I have never witnessed such a random reception of updates in my life.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have never witnessed such a random reception of updates in my life.: What happens with the reception of updates and new features in Windows? One day I install Windows 11. Randomly, out of the blue, after rebooting, a new function appears e.g. Copilot, when I wasn't even looking for it. Another day I reinstall Windows 11. I install the latest...
  3. Microsoft looks to MetaOS to make Microsoft 365 whole life experience

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft looks to MetaOS to make Microsoft 365 whole life experience: [ATTACH] Earlier this year, some leaks about Microsoft's "MetaOS" had a lot of us Microsoft watchers scrambling to figure out what this foundational layer is and how it will affect Microsoft's various products and services in the future. Recently, I've unearthed some more...
  4. Have I been hacked?! (User already logged in)

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Have I been hacked?! (User already logged in): So i have a fairly fresh install of Windows 10 - i installed about a month ago. I keep my computer logged in and running 24/7. I have a small network with an old domain controller running Windows Server 2000 (yes thats correct). Every morning I unlock my windows 10 PC to...
  5. Have I been hacked?! User already logged in

Have I been hacked?! User already logged in: So i have a fairly fresh install of Windows 10 - i installed about a month ago. I keep my computer logged in and running 24/7. I have a small network with an old domain controller running Windows Server 2000 yes that's correct. Every morning I unlock my windows 10 PC to start...
  6. Never been this frustrated in my life (Windows Store) Please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Never been this frustrated in my life (Windows Store) Please help: About 3 months ago i built my first PC and It's great. Windows and all drivers are up to date. The PC runs everything I need great from Steam, Battle.net and everything else........ BUT the WINDOWS STORE!!!! On my laptop the store runs perfect, but on this PC no apps...
  7. My life

My life: So pretty much, I'm stuck in school and its extremely **** boring. Umm, please get bill gates to send me a small loan of a billion dollars so I can get out of this dump. Appreciated! Jake Rees....
  8. Windows took my whole life and I can't get it back

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows took my whole life and I can't get it back: I really don't have a question I just simply wanted to say that Windows 10 took 20 30 years of my life and erased it I followed all the instructions did this did that happened to anybody else...
  9. MY LIFE

in Windows 10 Customization
    MY LIFE: Yes my email has been HACKED email VictoriasSecret777 outlook won't stop to delete from the time I made it from back of June of 2018 and it's outlook.com please someone help me to delete it and from the time I can't delete it it has Skype and Outlook 365 and need for the...
  10. Is TAKEOWN of a whole User tree dangerous?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Is TAKEOWN of a whole User tree dangerous?: I'm waiting for delivery of physical parts to repair laptop A The user urgently needs her data on laptop B until A is fixed (or thrown away & replaced) What I did I attached via USB the System disk from A to temporary system B, where it was F: drive Then to enable...