Windows 10: I have been bluescreening for several months now, I have checked all my hardware by running...

Discus and support I have been bluescreening for several months now, I have checked all my hardware by running... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have tried to read some dump files on my own but I can't find any solid lead to the reason to why I am blue screening, I have asked multiple people... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PLSHELPMAN, Oct 23, 2020.

1. I have been bluescreening for several months now, I have checked all my hardware by running...

I have tried to read some dump files on my own but I can't find any solid lead to the reason to why I am blue screening, I have asked multiple people that have experience with this but no solid answer. Here the download link for multiple dump files I have accumulated and attempted to diagnose. I have reinstalled graphics drivers, reinstalled windows, exchanged ram, cant find a solution

Currently I have:

Ryzen 5 2600

32gb of 3000mhz ram

Rx 580 8gb

and windows is on an ssd

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14O3O7cPcmuPUUCTcK9YaXGwzdKS832Xe/view?usp=sharing

:)

PLSHELPMAN, Oct 23, 2020

2. Standard Hardware Security not supported

Hi Paul,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to run hardware troubleshooter and let us know if that helps.

Type "Troubleshooting" in the
    Windows Search bar and press Enter.

1. Click on "View All" in the top left corner.
    2. This will display the list of troubleshooters which are built-in in the computer. You can click on Hardware and Devices from the list and you can run the troubleshooter.

Also I would suggest to check if there are any update pending with regard to drivers and to do so, please follow steps mentioned below.

1. Search for Device Manager in
      Windows
      search bar.
    2. Click on Device Manager.
    3. Check if there Yellow Exclamation Point in the list of drivers.

Make sure Windows is up to date.

Hope it helps.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Oct 23, 2020
  3. bluescreen

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community.

I understand that it can be frustrating for you when the computer shows bluescreen errors. Bluescreen errors are usually caused due to faulty hardware or drivers. We will try to narrow down the cause of the issue by performing a few steps.

1. Do you get bluescreen errors randomly or while performing any specific actions such as playing a game or running any particular application?
    2. Do you see any error code along with the message “DRIVERS POWER STATE FAILURE”?
    3. Are there any external devices connected to your computer?

The usual causes for bluescreen errors are Graphic card drivers and Network adapter drivers. We can go ahead and try to update the drivers.

Refer the article Update drivers in Windows 10 on how to update Graphic card
    and Network drivers.

You may also refer the article Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    for additional troubleshooting steps to fix the issue.

You can reply to this post if you need further assistance

Hope it helps.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Oct 23, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

I have been bluescreening for several months now, I have checked all my hardware by running...

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

I have been bluescreening for several months now, I have checked all my hardware by running...

1. I have been bluescreening for several months now, I have checked all my hardware by running... - Similar Threads - been bluescreening several

2. Help me guys I have been dealing with it for a month but now it disrupts my online classes...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help me guys I have been dealing with it for a month but now it disrupts my online classes...: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.20153.1000 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\091720-65812-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available************* Path validation summary...
  3. I have a bluescreen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have a bluescreen: . . . Dell SupportAssist 0x0000019c . ?? ?? A blue screen appeared while using the laptop. So I turned the laptop off and on and it worked again. I checked the drive for errors immediately after the laptop was turned on, but there were no errors. After that, I checked...
  4. Been having bluescreens for months

Been having bluescreens for months: It started happening about 6 months ago. Between then and now i have replaced multiple parts that seemed to fix the problem for a while. Like MOBO, Ram 5 weeks ago i reinstalled windows because i kept getting bluescreens every 20 seconds, safe mode was fine. Now it's...
  5. Hello, having problem with Windows update for couple months now. I have these updates but I...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hello, having problem with Windows update for couple months now. I have these updates but I...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BHKnits [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fcwat4/hello_having_problem_with_windows_update_for/
  6. I Have been Hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I Have been Hacked: I have been completely hacked, the hacker is doing it by cloning or coding something, as i get the two factor auth sms back with either a star * substitued for the last number of either of my mobiles or an i i replacing the @ symbol when microsoft confirms your change with an...
  7. 2 months i have been struggling to get my Windows to run properly.

2 months i have been struggling to get my Windows to run properly.: Ive grown up with Windows since Windows 95. All i know is Windows. Im so disappointed in the way Microsoft has changed there ways for what? More funds from advertising? ? U trying to control our preference and invade our privacy to get more data for companies looking for...
  8. I can't update and have been trying for months!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't update and have been trying for months!: I've already asked this question and have never gotten an answer. I even provided the archive files that were asked for earlier this month. For heaven sakes, if you can't tell me how to update to the newest version of windows AT LEAST tell me how to stop Windows from trying...
  9. I upgraded all of my hardware excluding the hard drive and now I have to reactivate windows.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I upgraded all of my hardware excluding the hard drive and now I have to reactivate windows.: I upgraded all of my hardware excluding the hard drive and now I have to reactivate windows. It worked in my last computer I don;'t know why it doesn't now....
  10. I have been getting windows stop codes for months and I have tried everything. Someone...

I have been getting windows stop codes for months and I have tried everything. Someone...: I get them about twice a day, the most prevalent one is IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, the other is BAD_POOL_HEADER. I have reinstalled windows 10 just two days ago. I have also gone through all drivers and updated the following drivers: Firmware, Realtek Audio, Intel(R) Smart Sound...