Windows 10: I have been experiencing difficulties with Photo Editor 10.

Discus and support I have been experiencing difficulties with Photo Editor 10. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; For the last three months I have been experiencing a number of problems with Photo Editor 10. When I bring up an image, then right click and choose... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tony Tarquinio, Sep 7, 2018.

1. I have been experiencing difficulties with Photo Editor 10.

For the last three months I have been experiencing a number of problems with Photo Editor 10. When I bring up an image, then right click and choose File Info, there is nothing there. There are times when I will go to save an image, and I am given the message: You do not have authorization to save this file. Whaa? Also, when I rotate an image from FastStones Image Viewer, into Photo Editor 10, the image continues to rotate uncontrollably for some time. It is taking a very long time for Photo Editor 10 to come up on the screen after clicking on the icon.

Please help and thank you very much.

Tony J Tarquinio

:)

Tony Tarquinio, Sep 7, 2018

2. Photo editor

Hi,

For us to provided better assistance, we need you to answer the following questions:

• Are you looking for the control panel of a photo editor application?
    • Did you use Windows Store to install the photo editor application?
    • Have you encountered any error messages upon trying to open the control panel?
    • What is the name and version of the photo editor application you're using?

We are looking forward for your response.

Darleen Pen, Sep 7, 2018
  3. PBhowmik Win User
    photo editor and video editor

Please suggest me a very good video editor and a photo editor (although inbuilt photo editing is there but still if there is any better) for my nokia 808 pureview white and from where i can download these and install in my mobile.

Thanking you,

PBhowmik, Sep 7, 2018
  4. gtp58 Win User

I have been experiencing difficulties with Photo Editor 10.

photo editor

Microsoft Photo Editor no longer available as a download. What App do you suggest?

gtp58, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

I have been experiencing difficulties with Photo Editor 10.

1. I have been experiencing difficulties with Photo Editor 10. - Similar Threads - been experiencing difficulties

2. I have been frequently experiencing random BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been frequently experiencing random BSODs: I have been trying to upgrade my PC recently, and I suspect that it is my memory causing this since after upgrading my RAM by adding two additional sticks of 8 GB RAM with a different clock speed, the BSODs have been much more frequent. I'm asking in this forum so that if...
  3. I have been frequently experiencing random BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have been frequently experiencing random BSODs: I have been trying to upgrade my PC recently, and I suspect that it is my memory causing this since after upgrading my RAM by adding two additional sticks of 8 GB RAM with a different clock speed, the BSODs have been much more frequent. I'm asking in this forum so that if...
  4. My laptop is experiencing booting difficulties and I have forgotten the password to the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is experiencing booting difficulties and I have forgotten the password to the...: I had gone into msconfig and changed my memory to max and I have watched many tutorials and I need a password, however I use a pin to sign in so I have no idea what to do....
  5. My laptop is experiencing booting difficulties and I have forgotten the password to the...

My laptop is experiencing booting difficulties and I have forgotten the password to the...: I had gone into msconfig and changed my memory to max and I have watched many tutorials and I need a password, however I use a pin to sign in so I have no idea what to do....
  6. My laptop is experiencing booting difficulties and I have forgotten the password to the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I have been experiencing random BSOD errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have been experiencing random BSOD errors: Hi,I have an old computer where i updated from pirated win 7 to original win 10 and since than i experience random BSOD with different codes. I dont know anything about internal components will have to ask previous owner when he is available because i got this PC for free but...
  8. I have been experiencing random BSOD errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been experiencing random BSOD errors: Hi,I have an old computer where i updated from pirated win 7 to original win 10 and since than i experience random BSOD with different codes. I dont know anything about internal components will have to ask previous owner when he is available because i got this PC for free but...
  9. I have been experiencing random BSOD errors

10. Experiencing Windows 10 Framerate difficulties

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Experiencing Windows 10 Framerate difficulties: I've been experiencing a few lag spikes, dropping framerates and MPs lag, I am wondering are there any ways to fix this cause? It happened after a few months when I got my new Gaming Laptop, Acter Nitro 5 which has Windows 10. whenever it starts up it works fine, once around...