Windows 10: I have been experiencing difficulties with Photo Editor 10.

Discus and support I have been experiencing difficulties with Photo Editor 10. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; For the last three months I have been experiencing a number of problems with Photo Editor 10. When I bring up an image, then right click and choose... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tony Tarquinio, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Tony Tarquinio Win User

I have been experiencing difficulties with Photo Editor 10.

For the last three months I have been experiencing a number of problems with Photo Editor 10. When I bring up an image, then right click and choose File Info, there is nothing there. There are times when I will go to save an image, and I am given the message: You do not have authorization to save this file. Whaa? Also, when I rotate an image from FastStones Image Viewer, into Photo Editor 10, the image continues to rotate uncontrollably for some time. It is taking a very long time for Photo Editor 10 to come up on the screen after clicking on the icon.

Please help and thank you very much.

Tony J Tarquinio

:)

Tony Tarquinio, Sep 7, 2018
  2. Darleen Pen Win User

Photo editor

Hi,

For us to provided better assistance, we need you to answer the following questions:

• Are you looking for the control panel of a photo editor application?
    • Did you use Windows Store to install the photo editor application?
    • Have you encountered any error messages upon trying to open the control panel?
    • What is the name and version of the photo editor application you're using?

We are looking forward for your response.

Darleen Pen, Sep 7, 2018
  3. PBhowmik Win User
    photo editor and video editor

Please suggest me a very good video editor and a photo editor (although inbuilt photo editing is there but still if there is any better) for my nokia 808 pureview white and from where i can download these and install in my mobile.

Thanking you,

PBhowmik, Sep 7, 2018
  4. gtp58 Win User

photo editor

Microsoft Photo Editor no longer available as a download. What App do you suggest?

gtp58, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

1. I have been experiencing difficulties with Photo Editor 10. - Similar Threads - been experiencing difficulties

2. photo editor windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    photo editor windows 10: photo editor windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-editor-windows-10/a4701283-512e-4293-9bce-2bd0785bce1d
  3. Windows 10 photo editor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 photo editor: When I use this photo app it constantly stops working, drops out and the whole computer goes back to the screen saver. It can happen 3 times in 5 minutes. Is this a Windows problem or a computer problem?...
  4. Photo Editor For Windows 10

Photo Editor For Windows 10: Having been used to Vista it's my first day with Windows 10 so this may be an easy question. How do I get rid of 'Photo Editor For Windows 10' from my PC? From its name I thought it was a proper Microsoft programme. But apparently it is not. It does not appear in...
  5. Photo editor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Photo editor: I dislike the photo editor in the latest update of Microsoft 10. Is there a way to get the old version baci? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/photo-editor/20e5ff43-9cc5-414a-a1c0-bf7f894efc8d
  6. Windows 10 Photo Editor

Windows 10 Photo Editor: Hey guys/Microsoft Since the update a few days ago (Aug 25th) when I delete a photo in the editor it takes forever to process and move on to the next picture. It seems that there is just always an issue with this program for some reason! Can we get this particular issue...
  7. Windows 10 Photo Editor

Windows 10 Photo Editor: I like my old version of Windows 10 Photo Editor. I see a lot of you do as well. All the questions, but no answers! What is the point of asking, when you just get more questions and opinions with NO ANS?...
  8. Photos Video Editor Windows 10

Photos Video Editor Windows 10: How do I change the speed of a video I try to edit in Photos Video Editor? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/photos-video-editor-windows-10/0e66400d-9877-4ab1-a86a-9c630479ba33
  9. Windows 10 Photo Editor

Windows 10 Photo Editor: Hi! For some reason I have lost use of the Edit Photo options. Anyone know how to get it back? I can open the photos just fine. But when I click on the edit buttons it says "Can't edit. We are having trouble opening this file for editing." I have not change my file types or...
  10. Bugs that I have experienced in the Windows 10 Anniversary Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Bugs that I have experienced in the Windows 10 Anniversary Update: These are the following bugs that I have noticed with the Windows 10 Anniversary Update: 1.) Freezing Up: Taskbar, Programs, Apps freeze up. 2.) Start Menu: Opens fast that it stutters upon opening. 3.) Microsoft Edge: As I was typing this, it froze up. I had to minimize...