Windows 10: I have been facing a problem of lagging and stuttering in my windows while I am connected...

Discus and support I have been facing a problem of lagging and stuttering in my windows while I am connected... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been facing a problem of lagging and stuttering in my windows while I am connected to internet. My system specifications. CPU- Ryzen 5 4600h... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ArmanGulia, Aug 27, 2021.

1. I have been facing a problem of lagging and stuttering in my windows while I am connected...

I have been facing a problem of lagging and stuttering in my windows while I am connected to internet. My system specifications. CPU- Ryzen 5 4600h Hexa core Ram - 8GB Rom - 256 GB SSD & 1TB HDD GPU - GTX 1650 4GB GFX OS - Windows 10 64 bit Activated . When I connect my system to wifi , After a few seconds my pc starts stuttering but when I am offline the pc works perfectly fine. Also the selection blue box formed when left click dragging on desktop for selecting also stutters While connected to internet. When I checked the ram usage in Task manager - It was about 5.0 - 7.2 GB whi

:)

ArmanGulia, Aug 27, 2021

2. Csgo game lag stutter

Hi D'andre,

I realize that you are facing lag issues with a game. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Is the issue specific to this game?
    You may temporarily disable any 3rd party security software and check if this helps.

Disclaimer: If you have to temporarily disable the antivirus to install other software; you should enable the antivirus as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software
    is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to virus attacks.

Suggest you to boot the computer in a clean boot state and check if that helps. A clean boot state will help us to determine if any 3rd party service or application is causing this issue.

How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows:
    How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Note: After you have finished troubleshooting, follow the steps under “How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot” in the article to boot to normal startup.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Aug 27, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Stuttering/Lagging with Graphical Glitches

These are the LatencyMon stats once the problem sets in

I have been facing a problem of lagging and stuttering in my windows while I am connected... [​IMG]

I have been facing a problem of lagging and stuttering in my windows while I am connected... [​IMG]

The problem didn't come in Safe Mode - although I only used it in Safe Mode for about 10 minutes.

*I usually only needed to input a PIN password to log into Windows. After booting into Safe Mode it started asking for my password (i.e. Microsoft Account password). It hasn't asked for the PIN since then. Is this normal? Maybe some kind of protection enabled by Windows itself?

This is the LatencyMon stat without the problem:

As you can see it says that my system has no latency issues.
    Something weird I noticed is the difference in Measured and Reported CPU speeds - 1 Mhz and 3293 Mhz. How is that possible? I mean will the system even boot up if that's the actual speed?
    There is also and Indepth Latency Test shortcut created by the program. Do I need to run it as well?

starlightt800, Aug 27, 2021
  4. ICE
    Ice Win User

I have been facing a problem of lagging and stuttering in my windows while I am connected...

Xbox One to Windows 10 Stuttering/Lag/Frame Rate Drop Problem

Whenever I stream my Xbox One to my Windows 10 PC, the game lags as if the frame rate dropped, so it basically stutters more then lag. And I've seen YouTube videos of people streaming their Xbox One to their computers and the game is not lagging what so ever. And those people have like a laptop or a tablet, something that is probably less powerful then my PC (spec wise). So what's the problem? My PC is connected via Ethernet and my Xbox One is connected via WiFi, the router is in the same room as both. My connection is [Ping: 10 ms] [Download: 29.64 Mb's] [Upload: 6.07 Mb's]. So what's the problem?

Thema:

I have been facing a problem of lagging and stuttering in my windows while I am connected...

1. I have been facing a problem of lagging and stuttering in my windows while I am connected... - Similar Threads - been facing problem

2. I have problem in my Notepad . I am facing Overwriting problem in my Notepad.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have problem in my Notepad . I am facing Overwriting problem in my Notepad.: I have problem in my Notepad . I am facing Overwriting problem in my Notepad so how to disable this feature in my Notepad in window 10.please help to disable this feature....
  3. I have problem in my Notepad . I am facing Overwriting problem in my Notepad.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have problem in my Notepad . I am facing Overwriting problem in my Notepad.: I have problem in my Notepad . I am facing Overwriting problem in my Notepad so how to disable this feature in my Notepad in window 10.please help to disable this feature....
  4. I have problem in my Notepad . I am facing Overwriting problem in my Notepad.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. So i have been facing the wifi adapter problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So i have been facing the wifi adapter problem: Thats the problem with the drivers of wifi everyone been facing and can not be fixed suggest me a possible solutionAdapter wont show in settings as well as in device manager i have tried many methods of fixing it still it wont work i have also tried to reinstall my windows...
  6. So i have been facing the wifi adapter problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    So i have been facing the wifi adapter problem: Thats the problem with the drivers of wifi everyone been facing and can not be fixed suggest me a possible solutionAdapter wont show in settings as well as in device manager i have tried many methods of fixing it still it wont work i have also tried to reinstall my windows...
  7. So i have been facing the wifi adapter problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. I am facing a problem recently.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am facing a problem recently.: Every time when I turn on or restart my computer, it shows me 0xc000012f notice, also I can't go to the security setting to set up, it's constantly freezing there.I am using windows 11 pro, so how can I fix this problem...
  9. I have been facing problems with my windows recently.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have been facing problems with my windows recently.: My windows keeps crashing from time to time. Blue screen of death keeps appearing from time to time.I have added a photo of the screen for clarity. I tried looking online also but nothing worked for me. It would be great if anyone can help. [ATTACH]...
  10. I am faced a problem while upgrading my windows 7 ultimate .

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am faced a problem while upgrading my windows 7 ultimate .: Respected Sir, I am faced a problem while upgrading my windows 7 ultimate . I attempted to upgrade my windows 7 to windows 10 by downloading window 10 from microsoft's original site. After download was complete I tried for installation, during installation, process somehow...