Windows 10: I have been facing problems with my windows recently.

Discus and support I have been facing problems with my windows recently. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My windows keeps crashing from time to time. Blue screen of death keeps appearing from time to time.I have added a photo of the screen for clarity. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sarthakkoherwal, Aug 29, 2020.

1. I have been facing problems with my windows recently.

My windows keeps crashing from time to time. Blue screen of death keeps appearing from time to time.I have added a photo of the screen for clarity. I tried looking online also but nothing worked for me. It would be great if anyone can help.

I have been facing problems with my windows recently. fa5e7db8-ec0b-4841-b380-788c9debb0e7?upload=true.jpg

:)

sarthakkoherwal, Aug 29, 2020
  2. Edwin Win User

windows hello face problem...

List of Windows Hello supported Dell Laptops:

I have been facing problems with my windows recently. [​IMG]

Edwin, Aug 29, 2020
  3. slozomby Win User
    Recent File List

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file1

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file2
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file3
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file4
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file5
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file6
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file7
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file8
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file9

you get the idea. ( too lazy to put it in a for loop and test it.

or just open regedit and remove all the fileX from that key.

slozomby, Aug 29, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

I have been facing problems with my windows recently.

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Aug 29, 2020
Thema:

I have been facing problems with my windows recently.

1. I have been facing problems with my windows recently. - Similar Threads - been facing problems

2. Recently been having internet problems on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently been having internet problems on my computer: My internet has been fine until about a couple weeks ago, now when I'm playing games I'm constantly disconnecting. I thought it was just a bug in Rainbow 6 siege at first since its happened to other people, but I tried Roblox and I'm disconnecting even more often. Sometimes I...
  3. Recently been having internet problems on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recently been having internet problems on my computer: My internet has been fine until about a couple weeks ago, now when I'm playing games I'm constantly disconnecting. I thought it was just a bug in Rainbow 6 siege at first since its happened to other people, but I tried Roblox and I'm disconnecting even more often. Sometimes I...
  4. Recently been having internet problems on my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. So i have been facing the wifi adapter problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So i have been facing the wifi adapter problem: Thats the problem with the drivers of wifi everyone been facing and can not be fixed suggest me a possible solutionAdapter wont show in settings as well as in device manager i have tried many methods of fixing it still it wont work i have also tried to reinstall my windows...
  6. I recently have been having problem with opening video files on windows as of recently...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently have been having problem with opening video files on windows as of recently...: It happens to any video file no matter what size. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-recently-have-been-having-problem-with-opening/344a24da-e2c7-45d5-ba32-e236ed88fd7a
  7. I recently have been having problem with opening video files on windows as of recently...

I recently have been having problem with opening video files on windows as of recently...: It happens to any video file no matter what size. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-recently-have-been-having-problem-with-opening/344a24da-e2c7-45d5-ba32-e236ed88fd7a
  8. I am facing a problem recently.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am facing a problem recently.: Every time when I turn on or restart my computer, it shows me 0xc000012f notice, also I can't go to the security setting to set up, it's constantly freezing there.I am using windows 11 pro, so how can I fix this problem...
  9. I am facing a problem recently.

I am facing a problem recently.: Every time when I turn on or restart my computer, it shows me 0xc000012f notice, also I can't go to the security setting to set up, it's constantly freezing there.I am using windows 11 pro, so how can I fix this problem...
  10. Help, i have been having problems with my keyboard recently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help, i have been having problems with my keyboard recently: I can't seem to use the letter r or the semicolon, I also cant press backspace, I've had to resort to copy-pasting the letter r and highlighting the word I want to delete. This all started when I was playing Roblox phantom forces. This is a very annoying problem and I need...