Windows 10: I have been getting BSOD for a day or so now

Discus and support I have been getting BSOD for a day or so now in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I just started getting BSOD since yesterday... I ended up resetting windows and choose keep files.. I ended up getting different BSOD this time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NetBlaise3, Sep 16, 2020 at 10:57 AM.

1. I have been getting BSOD for a day or so now

I just started getting BSOD since yesterday... I ended up resetting windows and choose keep files.. I ended up getting different BSOD this time around..

win32full not handled, NPFS.sys, IRQL no less or Equal.

Now this is getting weird....

I did a update for AMD drivers thinking it was that and roll back.. The computers is ok for 30mins to 1hour. It seems that's not the problem.. I checked event viewer and there were a few errors and yellow !.. But that is normal in windows....

Error's:

1. [Warning] The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

{2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54}

and APPID

{15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402}

to the user BLAISEONE\netbl SID S-1-5-21-4030889958-695324034-645219110-1001 from address LocalHost Using LRPC running in the application container Unavailable SID Unavailable. This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

2. [Error] Session "Cloud Files Diagnostic Event Listener" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022

3. [Error] The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x0000000000000411, 0xffffc03ffd1e0fd0, 0x0000000000004b00, 0xffffc00000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: fd4f7541-750c-48d1-bbcc-b6a6321c91d4.

4. [Warning] Catalog Database 2880,D,12 Catalog Database: The database format feature version 9080 0x2378 could not be used due to the current database format 1568.20.0, controlled by the parameter 0x410022D8 8920 JET_efvAllowHigherPersistedFormat.

There's are the only problems i'm seeing...

:)

2. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

4. I have been getting BSOD for a day or so now

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

Thema:

I have been getting BSOD for a day or so now

1. I have been getting BSOD for a day or so now - Similar Threads - been getting BSOD

2. I have been having BSOD frequently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have been having BSOD frequently: [IMG]these have been popping up for the last few days several times a day I have read many post of people suffering from this problem but every solution I have tried has turned up nothing I have tried checking my memory my system files my driver's resetting my computer but...
  3. Been Getting "Waves" of Random BSODs for Over a Year Now

Been Getting "Waves" of Random BSODs for Over a Year Now: So around this time last year my PC was constantly throwing out BSODs under heavy load. After days of troubleshooting with nothing working I finally just had to reinstall Windows. Since then I have switched out most of the hardware in my PC. Around the start of April, my PC...
  4. Hello so I've been getting BSOD for MEMORY MANAGEMENT for weeks

Hello so I've been getting BSOD for MEMORY MANAGEMENT for weeks: So about 50% of times when I close a game, I'd get a BSOD for memory management and just now I just got a BSOD for closing chrome tabs. So here's the Mini dump Crash Dump Analysis provided by OSR Open Systems Resources, Inc. (http://www.osr.com) Online Crash Dump Analysis...
  5. I have been getting random IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

I have been getting random IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD: I have recently installed a new SSD and an additional stick or ram. Ever since this I have had random BSOD I have tried all but removing the devices to find the issues. I am going to post some of my recent mini dumps....
  6. Have been on holidays (only 9 days) and now get a message when I am trying to check my emails

Have been on holidays (only 9 days) and now get a message when I am trying to check my emails: Hi there Hoping someone may be able to help. I get this message "we couldn't access this account ………………..@bigpond.com. You might need to update your password or give the account permission to sync to this device." Why on earth this has happened I am at a loss. anyone...
  7. BSOD every other day or so

BSOD every other day or so: Been getting these BSOD errors for a few days now, haven't able to figure it out 84327
  8. Past 24 hours I have been getting BSOD and crashes

Past 24 hours I have been getting BSOD and crashes: Hello, So the past 24 hours my computer will BSOD with different errors each time it seem like. Weird things have been going on, I have a SSD and HDD set up with mostly everything except the OS on the HDD. Getting a lot of crashes and complete computer freezes only to find...
  9. BSOD Every day or so

BSOD Every day or so: The system has been experiencing BSODs ever since upgrading to windows 10. No BSOD for 3+ months prior to upgrading (windows 7). The windows 10 install is a fresh clean install not an upgrade from windows 7. I have run sfc /scannow which did repair some files but two...
  10. Almost every day I get the BSOD.

Almost every day I get the BSOD.: Hello everybody, two months ago i made my very first pc. Since then almost every day i get the BSOD *Sad. My PC specs: CPU - i5 6600K Mo-Bo - ASUS Z170-K RAM - 2x 4GB kingston hyperx 2133 mhz GPU - MSI R9 390 PSU - Seasonic M12ii EVO 650w Storage - Samsung 850...