Windows 10: I have been getting BSOD for a day or so now

Discus and support I have been getting BSOD for a day or so now in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I just started getting BSOD since yesterday... I ended up resetting windows and choose keep files.. I ended up getting different BSOD this time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NetBlaise3, Sep 16, 2020.

1. I have been getting BSOD for a day or so now

I just started getting BSOD since yesterday... I ended up resetting windows and choose keep files.. I ended up getting different BSOD this time around..

win32full not handled, NPFS.sys, IRQL no less or Equal.

Now this is getting weird....

I did a update for AMD drivers thinking it was that and roll back.. The computers is ok for 30mins to 1hour. It seems that's not the problem.. I checked event viewer and there were a few errors and yellow !.. But that is normal in windows....

Error's:

1. [Warning] The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

{2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54}

and APPID

{15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402}

to the user BLAISEONE\netbl SID S-1-5-21-4030889958-695324034-645219110-1001 from address LocalHost Using LRPC running in the application container Unavailable SID Unavailable. This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

2. [Error] Session "Cloud Files Diagnostic Event Listener" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022

3. [Error] The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a 0x0000000000000411, 0xffffc03ffd1e0fd0, 0x0000000000004b00, 0xffffc00000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: fd4f7541-750c-48d1-bbcc-b6a6321c91d4.

4. [Warning] Catalog Database 2880,D,12 Catalog Database: The database format feature version 9080 0x2378 could not be used due to the current database format 1568.20.0, controlled by the parameter 0x410022D8 8920 JET_efvAllowHigherPersistedFormat.

There's are the only problems i'm seeing...

:)

NetBlaise3, Sep 16, 2020

2. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 16, 2020
  4. I have been getting BSOD for a day or so now

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

I have been getting BSOD for a day or so now

1. I have been getting BSOD for a day or so now - Similar Threads - been getting BSOD

2. I have been trying to reinstall windows 10 for 6 days now

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have been trying to reinstall windows 10 for 6 days now: Hey,I've been trying to reinstall my girlfriend's PC for 6 days now, but nothing is working. I have already tried to install Windows 10 times on her computer, but it just doesn't work.I have now installed Windows 10 on an new ssd. But then the problems started again.The...
  3. I have been trying to reinstall windows 10 for 6 days now

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have been trying to reinstall windows 10 for 6 days now: Hey,I've been trying to reinstall my girlfriend's PC for 6 days now, but nothing is working. I have already tried to install Windows 10 times on her computer, but it just doesn't work.I have now installed Windows 10 on an new ssd. But then the problems started again.The...
  4. I have been getting a Critical Structure Corruption BSOD on the daily for the past few days.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been getting a Critical Structure Corruption BSOD on the daily for the past few days.: I ran a game called ark survival evolved and it crashed my pc pretty hard, with repeated crashes one after another for about an hour or so, then the pc started to run again. Unfortunately, it started blue screening again and again no matter what I tried. I have run most...
  5. I have been getting a Critical Structure Corruption BSOD on the daily for the past few days.

I have been getting a Critical Structure Corruption BSOD on the daily for the past few days.: I ran a game called ark survival evolved and it crashed my pc pretty hard, with repeated crashes one after another for about an hour or so, then the pc started to run again. Unfortunately, it started blue screening again and again no matter what I tried. I have run most...
  6. I have been getting a Critical Structure Corruption BSOD on the daily for the past few days.

7. For several days now I have been getting a blue screen on my computer with the same error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For several days now I have been getting a blue screen on my computer with the same error.: I tried to disable overclocking, update the bios and drivers, nothing helps.I want to know how to solve it. I have been troubled for many days now.Thanks...
  8. For several days now I have been getting a blue screen on my computer with the same error.

For several days now I have been getting a blue screen on my computer with the same error.: I tried to disable overclocking, update the bios and drivers, nothing helps.I want to know how to solve it. I have been troubled for many days now.Thanks...
  9. I have been getting stop screens for the past few days.

I have been getting stop screens for the past few days.: I have been getting stop screens for the past few days. The stop codes have been KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT HANDLED. All list Ndu.sys as the issue. I've updated the network driver, but still have the problem. Any...
  10. Have been getting BSOD since the day I have built my PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Have been getting BSOD since the day I have built my PC: Well as the title explains, I have been getting same BSOD since the day I have built my PC. At first I thought MSI's Dragon Center has caused the issue but well I have formatted and reset CMOS for couple of times now and I keep getting BSOD with no luck. Most of the times dmp...