Windows 10: I have been getting BSOD for the passed 4 days whenever I come home from work and wake my...

Discus and support I have been getting BSOD for the passed 4 days whenever I come home from work and wake my... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I would love to get some help with the BSOD PFN_LIST_CORRUPT error. I have tried everything I know how to do and this issue remains unsolved... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Anthony-mech, Aug 17, 2022.

1. I have been getting BSOD for the passed 4 days whenever I come home from work and wake my...

I would love to get some help with the BSOD PFN_LIST_CORRUPT error. I have tried everything I know how to do and this issue remains unsolved unfortunately. I have ran a memory test using windows program that found no errors, I updated every single driver on my PC, and I have also ran an SFC scan, none of which helped. Any help is much appreciated and I am willing to send over any files required to look into this.

:)

Anthony-mech, Aug 17, 2022

2. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Aug 17, 2022
  3. LeoBloom Win User
    new BSOD after 51 days

I had taken out two RAM sticks (#2 & #4) of the four I usually have in place and ran Memtest with 22 passes and no fails. My computer seemed to be running fine for 51 days with no BSODs (as opposed to a BSOD once every 2 to 3 weeks). This BSOD (MEMORY_MANAGEMENT) occurred immediately after waking up the computer from standby.

I will be swapping out the two sticks for the other two sticks (#2 & #4) + a Memtest overnight, and will run those to see how it fares

Link to the BSOD log + Minidump (Dropbox) below

Please let me know if you have any other suggestions

PICKLESDESKTOP-Tue_12_25_2018_213144_59.zip
    Dropbox - BSOD - Simplify your life

LeoBloom, Aug 17, 2022
  4. I have been getting BSOD for the passed 4 days whenever I come home from work and wake my...

BSOD due to netadaptercx.sys after waking the PC from Sleep

Hi Prakhar,

The steps you suggested did not solve the problem. I am still experiencing the BSOD when waking the computer from sleep. If you have an other suggestions they'd be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Chris

ChrisBarber2, Aug 17, 2022
Thema:

I have been getting BSOD for the passed 4 days whenever I come home from work and wake my...

1. I have been getting BSOD for the passed 4 days whenever I come home from work and wake my... - Similar Threads - been getting BSOD

2. I have been getting a Critical Structure Corruption BSOD on the daily for the past few days.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have been getting a Critical Structure Corruption BSOD on the daily for the past few days.: I ran a game called ark survival evolved and it crashed my pc pretty hard, with repeated crashes one after another for about an hour or so, then the pc started to run again. Unfortunately, it started blue screening again and again no matter what I tried. I have run most...
  3. My Pc has been starting to get BSOD whenever i shutdown WIndown 11 home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Pc has been starting to get BSOD whenever i shutdown WIndown 11 home: its been really annoying . this is the dump file https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkyXH3jHRI15gV10fyIsvLFPSyW6?e=0oNOA8would you please mind looking into it its been really annoying...
  4. My Pc has been starting to get BSOD whenever i shutdown WIndown 11 home

My Pc has been starting to get BSOD whenever i shutdown WIndown 11 home: its been really annoying . this is the dump file https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkyXH3jHRI15gV10fyIsvLFPSyW6?e=0oNOA8would you please mind looking into it its been really annoying...
  5. BSOD whenever my PC wakes from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD whenever my PC wakes from sleep mode: Hi, I've been having more and more frequent BSODs as of late. The issue typically occurs whenever the PC is awoken from sleep mode I'm not manually putting it into sleep mode after I've left it alone for some time. Normally this would only really happen whenever a game update...
  6. BSOD whenever my PC wakes from sleep mode

BSOD whenever my PC wakes from sleep mode: Hi, I've been having more and more frequent BSODs as of late. The issue typically occurs whenever the PC is awoken from sleep mode I'm not manually putting it into sleep mode after I've left it alone for some time. Normally this would only really happen whenever a game update...
  7. I have been getting BSOD for the passed 4 days whenever I come home from work and wake my...

I have been getting BSOD for the passed 4 days whenever I come home from work and wake my...: I would love to get some help with the BSOD PFN_LIST_CORRUPT error. I have tried everything I know how to do and this issue remains unsolved unfortunately. I have ran a memory test using windows program that found no errors, I updated every single driver on my PC, and I have...
  8. I have been getting BSOD for the passed 4 days whenever I come home from work and wake my...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have been getting BSOD for the passed 4 days whenever I come home from work and wake my...: I would love to get some help with the BSOD PFN_LIST_CORRUPT error. I have tried everything I know how to do and this issue remains unsolved unfortunately. I have ran a memory test using windows program that found no errors, I updated every single driver on my PC, and I have...
  9. Have been getting BSOD since the day I have built my PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Have been getting BSOD since the day I have built my PC: Well as the title explains, I have been getting same BSOD since the day I have built my PC. At first I thought MSI's Dragon Center has caused the issue but well I have formatted and reset CMOS for couple of times now and I keep getting BSOD with no luck. Most of the times dmp...
  10. I have been getting BSOD for a day or so now

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have been getting BSOD for a day or so now: I just started getting BSOD since yesterday... I ended up resetting windows and choose keep files.. I ended up getting different BSOD this time around.. win32full not handled, NPFS.sys, IRQL no less or Equal. Now this is getting weird.... I did a update for AMD drivers...