Windows 10: I have been getting BSOD while running Google Chrome, Adobe Premiere pro and/or After effects

Discus and support I have been getting BSOD while running Google Chrome, Adobe Premiere pro and/or After effects in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to ask for help regarding this BSOD. I am not sure what is the cause since the Blue Screen only appears for a couple of seconds so I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ronan Kim Orsolino, Jul 1, 2023.

1. I have been getting BSOD while running Google Chrome, Adobe Premiere pro and/or After effects

I would like to ask for help regarding this BSOD. I am not sure what is the cause since the Blue Screen only appears for a couple of seconds so I don't have enought time to read the details but I was able to get this via event viewer."The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xffffcb7749000000, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff802269c584d, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\Minidump\070123-11078-01.dmp. Report Id: 0164c5e3-0426-46e3-bd7c-281daac9cbba."

:)

Ronan Kim Orsolino, Jul 1, 2023
Thema:

I have been getting BSOD while running Google Chrome, Adobe Premiere pro and/or After effects

1. I have been getting BSOD while running Google Chrome, Adobe Premiere pro and/or After effects - Similar Threads - been getting BSOD

2. I have problems with running Adobe Premier Rush on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have problems with running Adobe Premier Rush on Windows 10: Hi. I have downloaded Adobe Premier Rush onto my Windows 10 Laptop. The program opens ok but once I start working in it, it keeps stalling out. I can't get things to respond and I keep getting a "program not responding message". Does anyone know a fix for this" Thank you....
  3. I have problems with running Adobe Premier Rush on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have problems with running Adobe Premier Rush on Windows 10: Hi. I have downloaded Adobe Premier Rush onto my Windows 10 Laptop. The program opens ok but once I start working in it, it keeps stalling out. I can't get things to respond and I keep getting a "program not responding message". Does anyone know a fix for this" Thank you....
  4. I have been getting BSOD while running Google Chrome, Adobe Premiere pro and/or After effects

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been getting BSOD while running Google Chrome, Adobe Premiere pro and/or After effects: I would like to ask for help regarding this BSOD. I am not sure what is the cause since the Blue Screen only appears for a couple of seconds so I don't have enought time to read the details but I was able to get this via event viewer."The computer has rebooted from a...
  5. Watchdog Violation inside Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Watchdog Violation inside Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects: Hello! I purchased my computer a few months ago and have been dealing with this blue screen of death on and off. It's quite a random occurrence, although I've found it's more likely to happen under bigger workloads. Now it ONLY occurs when I have Adobe programs open. Even if...
  6. Adobe Premiere Pro System Compatibility

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Adobe Premiere Pro System Compatibility: Having updated adobe premiere pro recently I am receiving a warning message RE: IntelR HD Graphics 620 that I should update my Intel display driver to 100.6286 or above. My laptop is an Dell Inspiron 12-7378 with an intel core i5-7200U running windows 2004 os build...
  7. Windows 10 Error trying to open Adobe Premiere Pro/After Effects

Windows 10 Error trying to open Adobe Premiere Pro/After Effects: Windows 10 x64 When I start Premiere: "Could not locate the enntry point _crtlsTailoredApp procedure in the dynamic link library MSVCR110.dll" [ATTACH] When I start AfterEffects: "Could not locate the enntry point _crtlsTailoredApp procedure in the dynamic link library...
  8. Cant Install After effects and premiere pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cant Install After effects and premiere pro: Having an error message [ATTACH] Same goes for Adobe Premiere Pro. Tried to check control panel and the software was not installed. Please help thank you...
  9. Unable to run Adobe Premier pro after latest windows update

Unable to run Adobe Premier pro after latest windows update: Hi , I am getting glitchy broken video in adobe premier pro after latest windows update in my HP notebook 15-da03252tu on 13.09.2020.All though it was running smoothly before the update. Could you please help me to fix this. Thanks....
  10. Adobe Premiere Pro will not export

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adobe Premiere Pro will not export: Hi guys. So I was having BSOD almost every time I would run Premiere Pro or any other graphics-heavy program, and it took about 5 days to get the issue resolved. I believe in the end some sort of driver or the BIOS being out-of-date was causing the issue. If you'd like, you...