Windows 10: I have been getting random IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

Discus and support I have been getting random IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have recently installed a new SSD and an additional stick or ram. Ever since this I have had random BSOD I have tried all but removing the devices to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TreyAppelgate, Feb 10, 2019.

1. I have been getting random IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

I have recently installed a new SSD and an additional stick or ram. Ever since this I have had random BSOD I have tried all but removing the devices to find the issues. I am going to post some of my recent mini dumps.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1MFiAYzjHlzG9VQOwm140CofH0dXpabHN?usp=sharing

Can someone help me figure what is causing the issue.

:)

TreyAppelgate, Feb 10, 2019
  2. ShyamBh Win User

Getting random BSOD (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL)

Hello MS-Community,

I have been getting bugged by this for over a week now. I have a Dell 5547 laptop which had Win8.1 preinstalled in it. I installed Ubuntu over it in a different disk partition after a month of purchase. After that , I have been getting random BSOD saying
    'IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL'. There isn't a fixed action which triggers the BSOD. I have looked up in the internet and followed one of the suggestions to run the 'Driver Verifier'. However, no luck. Even after running the Driver Verifier, it does not produce a
    detailed dump file.

It is also worth noting that I clean installed Windows 10 replacing Windows8.1. All went fine for 3 or 4 days but as soon as I installed the GRUB repair for my dual-boot in my laptop, boom! I've been getting bombed by this BSOD time and again. It is really
    frustrating.

I have attached the two dmp files along with this. One is prior to running the 'Driver Verifier' (giving the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL bsod) and the second one is after (giving a differed bsod 'SPECIAL_POOL_DETECTED_MEMORY_CORRUPTION').

Link to the dmp files are below:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B69CgBuwDd31dG5Ldk1tRC1UX28

Please Help!

Much Thanks.

ShyamBh, Feb 10, 2019
  3. Bob2131 Win User
    Random BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (0x0000000a)

I keep getting a BSOD reading IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL along with instances where my computer just locks up completely. It happens at random and I haven't been able to figure out what's causing it. If my computer doesn't lock up on startup or crashes during use it runs fine without problems. Event Logs list the bugcheck code as 0x0000000a (0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff8015f2f42b0). I've attached the zip as instructed.

Bob2131, Feb 10, 2019
  4. ShyamBh Win User

I have been getting random IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

ShyamBh, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

I have been getting random IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

1. I have been getting random IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD - Similar Threads - been getting random

2. I have been having BSOD consistently recently. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been having BSOD consistently recently. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and...: I have been getting IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and other related BSOD recently. They seem to point toward a driver issue, but I have no idea how to find the problematic drivers. How would I be able to find the root of the issue?Here are the minidump files:...
  3. I have been having BSOD consistently recently. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have been having BSOD consistently recently. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and...: I have been getting IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and other related BSOD recently. They seem to point toward a driver issue, but I have no idea how to find the problematic drivers. How would I be able to find the root of the issue?Here are the minidump files:...
  4. I get an IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD and DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER BSOD Randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get an IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD and DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER BSOD Randomly: I'm suspecting a graphics driver issue or a Memory issue, however I can't tell as I can't read what the FAILURE_BUCKET_ID error says in the below dmp file.To narrow it down, i've tried updating drivers, doing sfc/scannow for corrupted files, updating windows, and doing a...
  5. I get an IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD and DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER BSOD Randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I get an IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD and DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER BSOD Randomly: I'm suspecting a graphics driver issue or a Memory issue, however I can't tell as I can't read what the FAILURE_BUCKET_ID error says in the below dmp file.To narrow it down, i've tried updating drivers, doing sfc/scannow for corrupted files, updating windows, and doing a...
  6. I get irql_not_less_or_equal bsod randomly. SOMEONE HELP!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I get irql_not_less_or_equal bsod randomly. SOMEONE HELP!: Hello i recently built a new pc and i could use it for about 1 and a half month before the bluescreen started happening. here is my most recent event: Source Windows Summary Shut down unexpectedly Date ‎2020-‎12-‎31 12:53 Status Report sent Problem...
  7. Random BSOD, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Random BSOD, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi! I'm posting here because I am badly in need of help with my computer. I've been getting BSOD's but I am posting a history of what has happened below. Skip to the bottom for a list of specs, symptoms and a link to the crash dumps. I hope someone can help me, Thank you in...
  8. Random BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Random BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello everyone, My PC has been crashing for quite some time now. The Crashes are REALLY RANDOM. Some times its like 2 Months with no crash at all and then it comes a week where i get BSOD like every hour or more... One of the BSODs i get is the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I...
  9. Random Bsods - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Random Bsods - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello, I'm having some problems with random Bsods after upgrade from windows 7 to 10 (not clean install). I did clean reinstall of most of the drivers 1 by 1 to try and track down what's causing the issue without any luck. First i thought problem was Xonar STX driver...
  10. BSOD random "irql_not_less_or_equal"

BSOD random "irql_not_less_or_equal": Hello there 10 forum. from about 3 days I have frequently BSOD crashes showing irql_not_less_or_equal error. I have no idea why is it happening. It happens when I am watching streams, playing games, etc. :__; Here is the file: Attachment 34829 Thanks for any help....