Windows 10: I have been getting windows stop codes for months and I have tried everything. Someone...

Discus and support I have been getting windows stop codes for months and I have tried everything. Someone... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I get them about twice a day, the most prevalent one is IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, the other is BAD_POOL_HEADER. I have reinstalled windows 10 just two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ty Blevins, Jan 11, 2019.

1. I have been getting windows stop codes for months and I have tried everything. Someone...

I get them about twice a day, the most prevalent one is IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, the other is BAD_POOL_HEADER. I have reinstalled windows 10 just two days ago. I have also gone through all drivers and updated the following drivers: Firmware, Realtek Audio, Intel(R) Smart Sound Technology (Intel(R) SST) Audio Controller, Intel(R) Smart Sound Technology (Intel(R) SST) OED, Mobile 6th/7th Generation Intel(R) Processor Family I/O PCI Express Root Port #5 - 9D14, Mobile 6th/7th Generation Intel(R) Processor Family I/O PCI Express Root Port #1 - 9D10, Mobile 6th/7th Generation Intel(R) Processor Family I/O PCI Express Root Port #6 - 9D15, Mobile 6th/7th Generation Intel(R) Processor Family I/O PMC - 9D25, Mobile 6th/7th Generation Intel(R) Processor Family I/O SMBUS - 9D23, Processor Family I/O LPC Controller (U with iHDCP2.2 Premium) - 9D43. I also keep up with all the new Windows 10 updates. I'm just wondering what else I can do at this point it has been going on for over 3 months.

:)

Ty Blevins, Jan 11, 2019
  2. daikin990 Win User

win 10 pro 64 stop code 0x0000007b 0xffffffffc0000034

The STOP 0x0000007B errors are caused by device driver problems, viruses, data corruption, and sometimes even hardware failures. You have tried update your drivers. If the problem still persist, try the steps:

• Run chkdsk on your hard drive. ...
    • Perform an extensive test of your hard drive. ...
    • Run the fixmbr command to create a new master boot record. ...
    • Clear the CMOS. ...
    • Update your BIOS. ...
    • Update the hard drive controller's firmware if possible. ...
    • Repair your Windows installation. ...
    • Perform basic STOP error troubleshooting.

daikin990, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Stop Code - apc mismatch

Hello,

Follow the steps listed by
    Reymichael Ros

Smittychat., Jan 11, 2019
  4. I have been getting windows stop codes for months and I have tried everything. Someone...

getting "bsod" on windows 10 need diagnose why

I get this problem once every 4 or 5 days and only after just loading into windows never when windows has been running, I'm guessing is a startup related problem but I don't know it could be a faulty ram, sound card, windows itself etc. What's the first step to getting this clarified??

it doesn't happen all the time tho. I found an article that describes kinda the troubleshooting steps http://www.thewindowsclub.com/windows-7-stop-errors-or-blue-screens-guide

from my video I can't find the stop error code maybe you guys can help me find it on event viewer to start onto some diagnosis.

Miguel2013, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

I have been getting windows stop codes for months and I have tried everything. Someone...

1. I have been getting windows stop codes for months and I have tried everything. Someone... - Similar Threads - been getting stop

2. I have been getting a reoccurring blue screen with the stop code of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been getting a reoccurring blue screen with the stop code of...: I have tried every single fix I could find on the internet for it and it has not worked it out. I am looking for some help on this. Also this mainly happens around I’d say 3-6 times a day depends on my use of the laptop and mostly if not always happens when I’m playing a...
  3. I have been getting a reoccurring blue screen with the stop code of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have been getting a reoccurring blue screen with the stop code of...: I have tried every single fix I could find on the internet for it and it has not worked it out. I am looking for some help on this. Also this mainly happens around I’d say 3-6 times a day depends on my use of the laptop and mostly if not always happens when I’m playing a...
  4. ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR, I have tried everything

ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR, I have tried everything: Hello all,I have an issue browsing websites from my laptop, i get the error message ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR. Its the same error no matter which website I try to access. I have a working wifi connection, laptop is connected to the wifi, I see data packages send back and forth...
  5. ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR, I have tried everything

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR, I have tried everything: Hello all,I have an issue browsing websites from my laptop, i get the error message ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR. Its the same error no matter which website I try to access. I have a working wifi connection, laptop is connected to the wifi, I see data packages send back and forth...
  6. I been having an issue where there's a stuttering effect going on, I have tried everything...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I been having an issue where there's a stuttering effect going on, I have tried everything...: To further elaborate, whenever I start Windows everything stutters for a while, sometimes I can't even game on my machine because this would last the whole day, other times there's no stuttering going on, it is always random. I have used the troubleshooting process, I have...
  7. I been having an issue where there's a stuttering effect going on, I have tried everything...

I been having an issue where there's a stuttering effect going on, I have tried everything...: To further elaborate, whenever I start Windows everything stutters for a while, sometimes I can't even game on my machine because this would last the whole day, other times there's no stuttering going on, it is always random. I have used the troubleshooting process, I have...
  8. I been having a problem for a month now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I been having a problem for a month now: I've tried everything except restoring my PC to factory settings! There's an update my computer keeps telling me to restart and I have been restarting my PC I restarted it a half of a dozen times and it still tells me to restart. Or it'll shut down and restart on its own....
  9. I been having a problem for a month now

I been having a problem for a month now: I've tried everything except restoring my PC to factory settings! There's an update my computer keeps telling me to restart and I have been restarting my PC I restarted it a half of a dozen times and it still tells me to restart. Or it'll shut down and restart on its own....
  10. I can't update and have been trying for months!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't update and have been trying for months!: I've already asked this question and have never gotten an answer. I even provided the archive files that were asked for earlier this month. For heaven sakes, if you can't tell me how to update to the newest version of windows AT LEAST tell me how to stop Windows from trying...