Windows 10: i have been hack now i dont access to my account

Discus and support i have been hack now i dont access to my account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my microsoft account has been hacked and now the account is connected to my pc and i cant change it to my own one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FurkanAmasyali, Jun 6, 2022.

1. i have been hack now i dont access to my account

my microsoft account has been hacked and now the account is connected to my pc and i cant change it to my own one

:)

FurkanAmasyali, Jun 6, 2022
  2. PP Mguire Win User

77000 Steam accounts hacked every month

Ironically I've had the same crappy password since I made my Steam when HL2 came out and never been hacked, but I've had my Origin account jacked twice with a much more complicated password. 2 step on Origin fixed this problem, but just thought it was kind of funny. I went with 2 step on Steam to be safe too.

PP Mguire, Jun 6, 2022
  3. DTG1 Win User
    Cannot access shared network drive

Personally, I wouldnt use Everyone. If anyone hacks into you, they have full access to everything and can demolish everything on your raid. I would rather set up accounts and access separately for each person. That way, I know who did all that damage. In the end with a little extra work, I feel more secure by using Authenticated Users.

If this helps.
    step 1 create non-microsoft account and without email and address without admin rights
    step 2 share a drive or folder to specific user account (if Everyone is listed, remove it)
    step 3 set security > add Authenticated Users (if more than 1 account) or add specific users
    step 3a remove Everyone from list
    step 3b uncheck full control and write for all items listed except SYSTEM and Admin account.
    step 4 right click Start > Computer Management > System Tools > Shared Folders > Shares ... to verify settings and change anything else. You can also see the number of connections to each share here.

DTG1, Jun 6, 2022
  4. i have been hack now i dont access to my account

a hacked outlook account that i dont have access to.

I have an outlook email account that got hacked a while ago so I cannot access the account as they changed the password, can I get this account taken down without access to password or details? The email is linked to a variety of different social media
    accounts of mine that are at risk of getting hacked too, I have private important emails that may be sent to that email account. Would there be a way I can get outlook or Microsoft to delete the account so I can make a new account with the exact same email
    as there is no possible way I can reset the password to the account as its an oldish account without any of my new details on and the exact same email is needed to get the emails that I need to receive.

LeahSherrie, Jun 6, 2022
Thema:

i have been hack now i dont access to my account

1. i have been hack now i dont access to my account - Similar Threads - been hack dont

2. Have I been hacked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have I been hacked?: Hello, I am suspecting that my computer has been infected, well my two computers now as this is a clean install on this machine, but it was done with an usb stick which might have been corrupted. Would anyone be able to have a look at my scans and kindly offer an opinion? My...
  3. Have I been hacked?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Have I been hacked?: Hello, I am suspecting that my computer has been infected, well my two computers now as this is a clean install on this machine, but it was done with an usb stick which might have been corrupted. Would anyone be able to have a look at my scans and kindly offer an opinion? My...
  4. Have I been hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Have I been hacked: Every time I boot up my PC my antivirus blocks 3-4 'Win32/UACBypassExp.T!proc' I've tried to run an offline check but it didn't work. I am not typing in any sensitive information on my PC as there could be a keylogger or something if someone could give me some help that would...
  5. I have been hacked

I have been hacked: Split from this thread. i have been hacked....and am still hacked....i tried to do everything myself but getting to some sites i get internet blocked so i called att and internet ok so the problem is here in my pc...i wanted to do a reset taking me back before this year but...
  6. i have been hack now i dont access to my account

i have been hack now i dont access to my account: my microsoft account has been hacked and now the account is connected to my pc and i cant change it to my own one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-been-hack-now-i-dont-access-to-my-account/536bdb88-935f-44c3-bfc5-1c18ce6aef53
  7. i have been hack now i dont access to my account

i have been hack now i dont access to my account: my microsoft account has been hacked and now the account is connected to my pc and i cant change it to my own one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-been-hack-now-i-dont-access-to-my-account/536bdb88-935f-44c3-bfc5-1c18ce6aef53
  8. I have been hacked

I have been hacked: Split from this thread.I use Standard because it is a home Computer it is not for School, Business I have a few games, Facebook that the hacker has taken over . I am the Owner of this Computer and I am SICK OF THIS THEY USE MY INTERNET AND THERE IS ABOUT 5-6 OF THEM. Thank...
  9. I believe my account on the Phone have been hacked

I believe my account on the Phone have been hacked: ibought a CUBOT NOTE 20 PRO smartphone from Amazon on may 24 2021. My bank acct showed transactions i did not make on june 29. ihad bank check access to online banking feature. luckily, because the techs weere able to discover that my acct was remote accessed and used. they...
  10. I Have been Hacked

I Have been Hacked: I have been completely hacked, the hacker is doing it by cloning or coding something, as i get the two factor auth sms back with either a star * substitued for the last number of either of my mobiles or an i i replacing the @ symbol when microsoft confirms your change with an...