Windows 10: I have been hacked due to malicious link

Discus and support I have been hacked due to malicious link in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello guys i searching for fortnite android isuddenly misclick a fake ads link.. am i getting hacked im panicking right now pls help..[Original Title:... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Nic Naz, Sep 27, 2022.

1. Nic Naz Win User

I have been hacked due to malicious link

Hello guys i searching for fortnite android isuddenly misclick a fake ads link.. am i getting hacked im panicking right now pls help..[Original Title: Pls someone tell me this]

:)

Nic Naz, Sep 27, 2022

2. My Microsoft Edge browser is hacked or infected with a malicious application.

Good day.

Please help. I really need Rob Koch from Microsoft Support. My Microsoft Edge browser is hacked or infected with a malicious application.

My internet connection is hijacked. At the moment, I can tell that I'm only connecting via ipv6. I can't download another internet browser or antimalware. Because I'm always redirected to a different website than the official one. My device (Hp laptop) is under
    the control of malicious scripts. And it is controlled via WinMgmt and WMIC.

The Firewall is inactive and cannot be turned on. I have a lot of open ports.

There is nothing I can do because I am always one step behind.

What can I do for you, please?

Thank You for the reactions.

* Original title: I really need Rob Koch from Microsoft Support. My Microsoft Edge browser is hacked or infected with a malicious application.

DefaultUserZero, Sep 27, 2022
  3. malicious software removal tool

Hi Alex,

We would like to know more about the issue by answering the following questions below:

• Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool?
    • What is the last action taken before this issue happens?

We suggest that you check this link for more details regarding your issue:
    The Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool (MSRT) helps remove specific, prevalent malicious software from computers that are running supported versions of Windows.

We look forward to your response.

Anthony Gal, Sep 27, 2022
  4. tkpenalty Win User

Malicious voters!

Yeah as I said, im talking about the case gallery, I am about to resend two of my cases because they were given malicious votes... given 1 without a reason... honestly whoever it is, you are a dickhead, if you are jealous, GET A JOB AND LIFE.

Now I suggest we should be allowed to see and report these malicious votes...

EDIT: Not only am I irritated it prevents my case from having fair votes as there is an "influence' thereafter.

tkpenalty, Sep 27, 2022
Thema:

1. I have been hacked due to malicious link - Similar Threads - been hacked due

2. Have I been hacked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have I been hacked?: I may have been hacking but my laptop has been lagging and when I turned it off and on it started diagnosig my pc which it always say it couldn't repair and I can't reset it or run a trouble shoot...nothing works I need help...
  3. Have I been hacked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have I been hacked?: Hello, I am suspecting that my computer has been infected, well my two computers now as this is a clean install on this machine, but it was done with an usb stick which might have been corrupted. Would anyone be able to have a look at my scans and kindly offer an opinion? My...
  4. Have I been hacked?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Have I been hacked?: Hello, I am suspecting that my computer has been infected, well my two computers now as this is a clean install on this machine, but it was done with an usb stick which might have been corrupted. Would anyone be able to have a look at my scans and kindly offer an opinion? My...
  5. Have I been hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Have I been hacked: Every time I boot up my PC my antivirus blocks 3-4 'Win32/UACBypassExp.T!proc' I've tried to run an offline check but it didn't work. I am not typing in any sensitive information on my PC as there could be a keylogger or something if someone could give me some help that would...
  6. I have been hacked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have been hacked: Split from this thread. i have been hacked....and am still hacked....i tried to do everything myself but getting to some sites i get internet blocked so i called att and internet ok so the problem is here in my pc...i wanted to do a reset taking me back before this year but...
  7. I have been hacked due to malicious link

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have been hacked due to malicious link: Hello guys i searching for fortnite android i suddenly misclick a fake ads link.. am i getting hacked im panicking right now pls help..[Original Title: Pls someone tell me this][Moved from Virus & Malware]...
  8. I have been hacked

I have been hacked: Split from this thread.I use Standard because it is a home Computer it is not for School, Business I have a few games, Facebook that the hacker has taken over . I am the Owner of this Computer and I am SICK OF THIS THEY USE MY INTERNET AND THERE IS ABOUT 5-6 OF THEM. Thank...
  9. Please help, I click on a malicious link and I have been infected

Please help, I click on a malicious link and I have been infected: I think I messed up please help, I was scrolling through tiktok and found a very funny one so i pressed copy link shared to my friends server and people started to spam DOXXED. Luckily my friend deleted it and cleared the subject, but message loggers and it showed my computer...
  10. I Have been Hacked

I Have been Hacked: I have been completely hacked, the hacker is doing it by cloning or coding something, as i get the two factor auth sms back with either a star * substitued for the last number of either of my mobiles or an i i replacing the @ symbol when microsoft confirms your change with an...