Windows 10: I HAVE BEEN HACKED PLEASE HELP!!! MY MAIL *** Email address is removed for privacy *** GOT...

Discus and support I HAVE BEEN HACKED PLEASE HELP!!! MY MAIL *** Email address is removed for privacy *** GOT... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; please someone help me, my account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** got hacked just now and it says its linked to some other mail accounts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sander Fossum, Feb 7, 2024.

1. I HAVE BEEN HACKED PLEASE HELP!!! MY MAIL *** Email address is removed for privacy *** GOT...

please someone help me, my account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** got hacked just now and it says its linked to some other mail accounts that ive never heard of, i can provide my login information aswell as my id etc to prove that im the owner, please someone reach out and help, ive tried the recovery sheet alredy but it says the account doesnt exist, but when i try to make a new one with the same inlog info it says that the account is connected to 2 other emails, please someone help asap! i have pictures of my grandma that have passed away on that account, please help me someone

:)

Sander Fossum, Feb 7, 2024

2. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

As you can see the forum software in Microsoft Community automatically removes email addresses for privacy reasons from posts etc.

So without seeing the content of that email, it is not possible to say anything about it....

In general: Do hover (do NOT click) over any links in that "suspicious" email. If it leads to non Microsoft sites, it is definitely a phishing email. In that case please just delete that email.

Please do read:

Jsssssssss, Feb 7, 2024
  3. 2012 Live Windows e-mails accounts for *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and *** Email address is removed for privacy *** not downloading-e-mails.

2012 Live Windows e-mails accounts for L:
    *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and L:
    *** Email address is removed for privacy *** not downloading-e-mails.

MelPreslar, Feb 7, 2024
  4. I HAVE BEEN HACKED PLEASE HELP!!! MY MAIL *** Email address is removed for privacy *** GOT...

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Why has *** Email address is removed for privacy *** appeared at the top of my email address list?

This has taken over from my other email address and I may have sent emails to engage windows instead of my personal email address, because engage windows has suddenly appeared at the top of my address list.

Why has this list changed anyway?

WilliamTodd4, Feb 7, 2024
Thema:

I HAVE BEEN HACKED PLEASE HELP!!! MY MAIL *** Email address is removed for privacy *** GOT...

1. I HAVE BEEN HACKED PLEASE HELP!!! MY MAIL *** Email address is removed for privacy *** GOT... - Similar Threads - BEEN HACKED PLEASE

2. I HAVE BEEN HACKED PLEASE HELP!!! MY MAIL *** Email address is removed for privacy *** GOT...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I HAVE BEEN HACKED PLEASE HELP!!! MY MAIL *** Email address is removed for privacy *** GOT...: please someone help me, my account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** got hacked just now and it says its linked to some other mail accounts that ive never heard of, i can provide my login information aswell as my id etc to prove that im the owner, please someone...
  3. My account got hacked by this email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and I need...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My account got hacked by this email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and I need...: My account got hacked by this email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and I need help to deactivate this please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-account-got-hacked-by-this-email-and-i-need/9db9bfb7-b753-4c53-8184-1391de0b55a1
  4. My account got hacked by this email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and I need...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account got hacked by this email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and I need...: My account got hacked by this email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and I need help to deactivate this please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-account-got-hacked-by-this-email-and-i-need/9db9bfb7-b753-4c53-8184-1391de0b55a1
  5. My account got hacked by this email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and I need...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. *** Email address is removed for privacy *** hacked my account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    *** Email address is removed for privacy *** hacked my account.: Hello Microsoft, I need some help.My account have been hacked by *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, rambler.ru have alredy hacked a lot of accounts of the community, they changed the email address and I can't even enter Minecraft with that account, In that account...
  7. *** Email address is removed for privacy *** hacked my account.

*** Email address is removed for privacy *** hacked my account.: Hello Microsoft, I need some help.My account have been hacked by *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, rambler.ru have alredy hacked a lot of accounts of the community, they changed the email address and I can't even enter Minecraft with that account, In that account...
  8. My microsoft account got hacked by *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft account got hacked by *** Email address is removed for privacy ***: My microsoft account got hacked and deleted i created one again with same gmail but i need my minecraft back my java user name was RON3065 and bedrock Ron3065 email that was old connected was *** Email address is removed for privacy *** its connected with *** Email address is...
  9. My microsoft account got hacked by *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

My microsoft account got hacked by *** Email address is removed for privacy ***: My microsoft account got hacked and deleted i created one again with same gmail but i need my minecraft back my java user name was RON3065 and bedrock Ron3065 email that was old connected was *** Email address is removed for privacy *** its connected with *** Email address is...
  10. My microsoft account got hacked by *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security