Windows 10: I have been hacked

Discus and support I have been hacked in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Two days ago I was in a public Discord and someone said he would down my router. He didn't get it, but today all browsers (chrome, edge, firefox)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Juan_Sanz, Apr 14, 2021.

1. I have been hacked

Two days ago I was in a public Discord and someone said he would down my router. He didn't get it, but today all browsers (chrome, edge, firefox) freeze without any reason and I don´t have internet. Any possible solution?

submitted by /u/Juan_Sanz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Juan_Sanz, Apr 14, 2021
  2. R.Mike Win User

Email Hacked

Hello Greg

thank you for your response and the great information you provided.

I use two step authentication for my email account and all important web sites. I also use the full version of Malwarebytes to protect my computer.

But I will do the scans you suggested AdwCleaner and Limewire.com and let you know the results.

I am worried though that the webcam installed on my laptop could have been hacked. I never use it and forgot about it, so never disabled it.

Any suggestions as to find if it was actually hacked?

thank you

mike

R.Mike, Apr 14, 2021
  3. Account hacked

My email (live.com) account was hacked.

• To whom do I report?
    • Where do I send header information?
    • How do I recover my account?

System details:

• Running Windows 10 on an HP all-in-one computer
    • Office 365

Thanks for your help.

BarbaraLamkin, Apr 14, 2021
  4. PP Mguire Win User

I have been hacked

77000 Steam accounts hacked every month

Ironically I've had the same crappy password since I made my Steam when HL2 came out and never been hacked, but I've had my Origin account jacked twice with a much more complicated password. 2 step on Origin fixed this problem, but just thought it was kind of funny. I went with 2 step on Steam to be safe too.

PP Mguire, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

I have been hacked

1. I have been hacked - Similar Threads - been hacked

2. My account was been hacked and then my secruity info was deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account was been hacked and then my secruity info was deleted: I got 2 email from Microsoft that says "Security Info was Deleted", and now I can't log in to any Microsoft related sites with my Microsoft account, it always says the account you entered does not exsit. I've been searching for helps but all the phone number I called are AI....
  3. My account was been hacked and then my secruity info was deleted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My account was been hacked and then my secruity info was deleted: I got 2 email from Microsoft that says "Security Info was Deleted", and now I can't log in to any Microsoft related sites with my Microsoft account, it always says the account you entered does not exsit. I've been searching for helps but all the phone number I called are AI....
  4. I may have been hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I may have been hacked: How can I really force reset this laptop cause when it's booting up it says running diagnostics but always fails and if I trouble shoot or try to reset or even use a system restore point every single thing fails...
  5. I may have been hacked

I may have been hacked: How can I really force reset this laptop cause when it's booting up it says running diagnostics but always fails and if I trouble shoot or try to reset or even use a system restore point every single thing fails...
  6. Have I been hacked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have I been hacked?: I may have been hacking but my laptop has been lagging and when I turned it off and on it started diagnosig my pc which it always say it couldn't repair and I can't reset it or run a trouble shoot...nothing works I need help...
  7. Have I been hacked?

Have I been hacked?: I may have been hacking but my laptop has been lagging and when I turned it off and on it started diagnosig my pc which it always say it couldn't repair and I can't reset it or run a trouble shoot...nothing works I need help...
  8. I may have been hacked

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Have I been hacked?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. My account has been hacked

My account has been hacked: Hello, I tried to get on contact with support since last night the day my account got hacked. I was joining discord server that helps guide u to leveling up ur skills in Minecraft, u don’t pay ur anything it’s just shows u tutorial and what armor to wear. When I joined the...