Windows 10: I have been having a persistent "KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE" for about 6 months

Discus and support I have been having a persistent "KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE" for about 6 months in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have uninstalled all apps.I have reloaded the OS on the system.I keep having a blue screen.I have been reading forums and the community and I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Pardigm-Paradox, Dec 13, 2021.

1. I have been having a persistent "KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE" for about 6 months

I have uninstalled all apps.I have reloaded the OS on the system.I keep having a blue screen.I have been reading forums and the community and I don't know how to troubleshoot. I have 5 dump files and don't know what program to use to read them. Any help will be appreciated.

:)

Pardigm-Paradox, Dec 13, 2021
  2. Joenaldo Win User

Kernel_security_check_failure bsod

A few months back I built my first PC, since then I've intermittently been experiencing BSOD crashes.

My computer crashes to a BSOD with the KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE error message but I've also rarely had the following BSODs:

• DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION
    • MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
    • SPECIAL_POOL_DETECTED_MEMORY

That being said it's nearly always the KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE error; the other messages haven't happened more than once or twice each.

I've attached the DM Log but I'm fairly new at this so please let me know if there is any other information that would help fix this.

Help me Ten Forums, you're my only help.

Attachment 52025

Joenaldo, Dec 13, 2021
  3. Clark Ari Win User
    KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE on USB Tethering

Hi,

The KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE blue screen error likely occurs due to RAM failure. To troubleshoot the issue, we recommend that you perform the steps provided in these articles:

The article will be able to provide you with steps to repair system file corruption.

The troubleshooter will be able to isolate the cause of the issue and there are troubleshooting steps that you need to follow in order to resolve it.

Please post back with the result.

Clark Ari, Dec 13, 2021
  4. cadaveca Win User

I have been having a persistent "KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE" for about 6 months

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue I have been having a persistent "KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE" for about 6 months :p

cadaveca, Dec 13, 2021
Thema:

I have been having a persistent "KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE" for about 6 months

1. I have been having a persistent "KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE" for about 6 months - Similar Threads - been having persistent

2. I've had this laptop for about 6 months now, and already i have been seeing white pixels...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I've had this laptop for about 6 months now, and already i have been seeing white pixels...: I am currently not able to upload images for some reason, but I will try to explain to the best of my ability. I am having the same issue as RoyalGamer1:...
  3. I been having a problem for a month now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I been having a problem for a month now: I've tried everything except restoring my PC to factory settings! There's an update my computer keeps telling me to restart and I have been restarting my PC I restarted it a half of a dozen times and it still tells me to restart. Or it'll shut down and restart on its own....
  4. I been having a problem for a month now

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I been having a problem for a month now: I've tried everything except restoring my PC to factory settings! There's an update my computer keeps telling me to restart and I have been restarting my PC I restarted it a half of a dozen times and it still tells me to restart. Or it'll shut down and restart on its own....
  5. PC have been crashing into BSoD for the past 6 months.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC have been crashing into BSoD for the past 6 months.: Operating System Windows 11GPU 1070ti 8gb VramCPU Intel i7 8700Motherboard Gigabyte B360M DS3Hi fully formatted my Nvme and installed win 11 in case that it would solve the problem but nothing changed.my current problem is that whenever i try to play genshin impact or dota 2,...
  6. PC have been crashing into BSoD for the past 6 months.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC have been crashing into BSoD for the past 6 months.: Operating System Windows 11GPU 1070ti 8gb VramCPU Intel i7 8700Motherboard Gigabyte B360M DS3Hi fully formatted my Nvme and installed win 11 in case that it would solve the problem but nothing changed.my current problem is that whenever i try to play genshin impact or dota 2,...
  7. I have been having a persistent "KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE" for about 6 months

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been having a persistent "KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE" for about 6 months: I have uninstalled all apps.I have reloaded the OS on the system.I keep having a blue screen.I have been reading forums and the community and I don't know how to troubleshoot. I have 5 dump files and don't know what program to use to read them. Any help will be appreciated....
  8. I have been having a persistent "KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE" for about 6 months

I have been having a persistent "KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE" for about 6 months: I have uninstalled all apps.I have reloaded the OS on the system.I keep having a blue screen.I have been reading forums and the community and I don't know how to troubleshoot. I have 5 dump files and don't know what program to use to read them. Any help will be appreciated....
  9. Continous crashes, have been plagued for over 6 months

Continous crashes, have been plagued for over 6 months: I had a previous build that was have BSOD problems, Assumed incorrectly it was the age of the system and the current operating in October.Since i have updated the build to include AMD B550m mother board AMD Ryzen 5 chip with Vega graphics, Solid state Kingston Drive and WD...
  10. Been having bluescreens for months

Been having bluescreens for months: It started happening about 6 months ago. Between then and now i have replaced multiple parts that seemed to fix the problem for a while. Like MOBO, Ram 5 weeks ago i reinstalled windows because i kept getting bluescreens every 20 seconds, safe mode was fine. Now it's...