Windows 10: I have been having blue screen error code 0x0000000a

Discus and support I have been having blue screen error code 0x0000000a in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm not sure if the reliability history is accurate in giving the error code but it says the bugcheck was: 0x0000000a. I am not able to see the error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EVAN JOHN GAMEZ, Jun 9, 2023.

1. I have been having blue screen error code 0x0000000a

I'm not sure if the reliability history is accurate in giving the error code but it says the bugcheck was: 0x0000000a. I am not able to see the error code during blue screen because half of my laptop's screen is broken. I used driver verifier to trigger blue screens in hopes of being able to determine the problem that causes these blue screens. 2 most recent dump files is the one from driver verifier. Please help me. Thank you!minidumps.zip

:)

EVAN JOHN GAMEZ, Jun 9, 2023
  2. Fasil ok Win User

Blue Screen Error - Bug check code : 0x0000000a

Hi,

Am getting BSOD. please help me to find the cause.

here i attached the link for the dump : bsod.rar

Event log in dell support assist ;

Blue Screen Error - December 24, 2019 3:49:26 PM
    Bug check code :
    0x0000000a
    Bug check parameters :
    0x0000000000000018,
    0x0000000000000002,
    0x0000000000000001,
    0xfffff8012105bc5f

Thanks,

Fasil ok, Jun 9, 2023
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jun 9, 2023
  4. Remon Ont Win User

I have been having blue screen error code 0x0000000a

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

I have been having blue screen error code 0x0000000a

1. I have been having blue screen error code 0x0000000a - Similar Threads - been having blue

2. Blue Screen error STOP: 0x0000000A

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen error STOP: 0x0000000A: We've been hit with 80 BSODs in the last 2 weeks. The BSODs all have the same STOP_Code of 0x0000000A. We are receiving the crashes mostly on laptops, but also got some on desktops. We analyzed the minidump file with the report below. Most of the machines have the latest...
  3. Blue Screen error STOP: 0x0000000A

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen error STOP: 0x0000000A: We've been hit with 80 BSODs in the last 2 weeks. The BSODs all have the same STOP_Code of 0x0000000A. We are receiving the crashes mostly on laptops, but also got some on desktops. We analyzed the minidump file with the report below. Most of the machines have the latest...
  4. Blue Screen error STOP: 0x0000000A

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I have got a blue screen with an error code of SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have got a blue screen with an error code of SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE: I have got a blue screen with an error code of SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE I have tried updates, bios update sucessfully but continue to get the error. Right now it seems to be doing ok, a bit slow now after updates. I searched and only find discussion for Windows 10. I have Windows 11...
  6. I have got a blue screen with an error code of SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have got a blue screen with an error code of SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE: I have got a blue screen with an error code of SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE I have tried updates, bios update sucessfully but continue to get the error. Right now it seems to be doing ok, a bit slow now after updates. I searched and only find discussion for Windows 10. I have Windows 11...
  7. I have been having blue screen error code 0x0000000a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been having blue screen error code 0x0000000a: I'm not sure if the reliability history is accurate in giving the error code but it says the bugcheck was: 0x0000000a. I am not able to see the error code during blue screen because half of my laptop's screen is broken. I used driver verifier to trigger blue screens in hopes...
  8. i have a blue screen error with stop code SYSTEM_THREAD_EXEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and it says...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have a blue screen error with stop code SYSTEM_THREAD_EXEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and it says...: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDwhat failed: GIPciSD.sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-blue-screen-error-with-stop-code/37709ba0-3854-4470-9021-acd1429b0662
  9. I have been having problems with blue screen of death

I have been having problems with blue screen of death: Recently I have been having problems with my computer crashing to blue screen whenever I open a program. I have no clue what is the problem need help. Attached is a link to the my system info along with my minidump files....
  10. Blue Screen Error - Bug check code : 0x0000000a

Blue Screen Error - Bug check code : 0x0000000a: Hi, Am getting BSOD. please help me to find the cause. here i attached the link for the dump : https://1drv.ms/u/s!Avv0ntlBIi5eggrp-csajrlMWa72?e=qPJouJ Event log in dell support assist ; Blue Screen Error - December 24, 2019 3:49:26 PM Bug check code : 0x0000000a...