Windows 10: I have been having BSOD crashes

Discus and support I have been having BSOD crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been racking my brain trying to troubleshoot on my own. Unsuccessful. I need help but don't know where to turn at this point. I hate to have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Arbutis_of_Borg, Jul 27, 2021.

1. I have been having BSOD crashes

I have been racking my brain trying to troubleshoot on my own. Unsuccessful. I need help but don't know where to turn at this point. I hate to have to start over from the beginning but I don't see any other way. I have been reading other posts here but no one ever seens to have a solution.I have run countless memory tests which all seem to test out fine. I tried VERIFIER but whenever I run it and reboot, the computer is not able to boot. Then I have to go to Safe Mode to turn it off and start over.I have uninstalled all non-essential programs and I have used System Config to disable any n

:)

Arbutis_of_Borg, Jul 27, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 27, 2021
  3. Computer keeps crashing and having BSoD.

So I tried the driver verifier, my computer hasn't crashed yet. I did it step by step, and I'm understanding that I need to wait for my computer to crash so I can find out this devious little driver?

Edit: My PC just crashed, but it doesn't give me a BSoD. It simply... Crashes.

Prototype464XBL, Jul 27, 2021
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

I have been having BSOD crashes

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

Thema:

I have been having BSOD crashes

1. I have been having BSOD crashes - Similar Threads - been having BSOD

2. I have been having BSOD consistently recently. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been having BSOD consistently recently. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and...: I have been getting IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and other related BSOD recently. They seem to point toward a driver issue, but I have no idea how to find the problematic drivers. How would I be able to find the root of the issue?Here are the minidump files:...
  3. I have been having BSOD consistently recently. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have been having BSOD consistently recently. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and...: I have been getting IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and other related BSOD recently. They seem to point toward a driver issue, but I have no idea how to find the problematic drivers. How would I be able to find the root of the issue?Here are the minidump files:...
  4. Been having multiple BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Been having multiple BSOD: 6: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a # Any other values for parameter 1 must be...
  5. Been having multiple BSOD

Been having multiple BSOD: 6: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a # Any other values for parameter 1 must be...
  6. I have been experiencing quite a few BSOD crashes lately.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have been experiencing quite a few BSOD crashes lately.: I have ran several SFC scans, they detected but couldnt fix all the files, the BSOD usually have stop codes MEMORY_MANAGEMENT or CACHE_MANAGER. In safe mode SFC said it was able to fix the corrupted files, but in normal boot it still detected corruptet files and couldn't fix...
  7. I have been experiencing quite a few BSOD crashes lately.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been experiencing quite a few BSOD crashes lately.: I have ran several SFC scans, they detected but couldnt fix all the files, the BSOD usually have stop codes MEMORY_MANAGEMENT or CACHE_MANAGER. In safe mode SFC said it was able to fix the corrupted files, but in normal boot it still detected corruptet files and couldn't fix...
  8. I have been experiencing quite a few BSOD crashes lately.

9. I have been having BSOD frequently

I have been having BSOD frequently: [IMG]these have been popping up for the last few days several times a day I have read many post of people suffering from this problem but every solution I have tried has turned up nothing I have tried checking my memory my system files my driver's resetting my computer but...
  10. Past 24 hours I have been getting BSOD and crashes

Past 24 hours I have been getting BSOD and crashes: Hello, So the past 24 hours my computer will BSOD with different errors each time it seem like. Weird things have been going on, I have a SSD and HDD set up with mostly everything except the OS on the HDD. Getting a lot of crashes and complete computer freezes only to find...