Windows 10: I have been having BSOD frequently

Discus and support I have been having BSOD frequently in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG]these have been popping up for the last few days several times a day I have read many post of people suffering from this problem but every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by James Henrriquez, Jun 22, 2020.

1. I have been having BSOD frequently

I have been having BSOD frequently [​IMG]these have been popping up for the last few days several times a day I have read many post of people suffering from this problem but every solution I have tried has turned up nothing I have tried checking my memory my system files my driver's resetting my computer but nothing has seemed to fix the issue it let's me login and do things it even allows me to play games but after a time it will just reset.

:)

James Henrriquez, Jun 22, 2020
  2. somvir73 Win User

System frequently restart with BSOD

System getting restarted frequently please suggest, i have attached the BSOD report.

somvir73, Jun 22, 2020
  3. Frequent BSOD

Hello,

As per the title, I am experiencing a range of BSOD errors daily. Perhaps once every 2-3 hours or so, and it seems to crash more often the more program I’m running simultaneously. Though this could be mere coincidence.
    I'll list some of the recent error messages here:

• Win32kfull.sys failed
    • System service exception
    • Werfault.exe failed
    • Page fault in non paged area
    • System thread exception not handled
    • Critical process died
    • Nvlddmkm.sys failed
    • Dxgmms2.sys failed
    • Unexpected store exception
    • Unexpected kernel mode trap
    And I’m sure there are others I haven’t taken the time to log. Clearly something is seriously wrong.

Troubleshooting steps taken include:

• Updating gpu driver
    • Uninstalling 3rd party antivirus software

As per this guide:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ing-them/1939df35-283f-4830-a4dd-e95ee5d8669d

I'm including the following to help diagnose the problem:

• recent .dmp files (only two appear in the minidump folder for some reason)
    • MSinfo output
    • System specs (should be in MSinfo. Ask if you require further details)

You can download these from my onedrive here:

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

I’m not sure what troubleshooting steps to take from here, so any advice would be appreciated.

Regards,

Nathan

Edit:

I've also taken the following troubleshooting steps:

- Updated Windows

- Updated device drivers, via SDI

Nathan2014, Jun 22, 2020
  4. axe0 Win User

I have been having BSOD frequently

Frequent BSOD issue Asus K53sm NVIDIA 630m Windows 10

I would guess that your GPU is faulty, the crashes that are most frequent seem related to the GPU.

I do have a suggestion, although this suggestion is more often seen with 0x9F crashes where drivers are in an inconsistent state for the OS.
    Try to change the powerplan, standard there are following plans
    1. Powersaver,
    2. Balanced, standard selected,
    3. High performance
    If you didn't change your power plan, you have balanced selected.
    Select High performance and see if it makes a difference.

Thema:

I have been having BSOD frequently

1. I have been having BSOD frequently - Similar Threads - been having BSOD

2. I have been having BSOD consistently recently. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been having BSOD consistently recently. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and...: I have been getting IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and other related BSOD recently. They seem to point toward a driver issue, but I have no idea how to find the problematic drivers. How would I be able to find the root of the issue?Here are the minidump files:...
  3. I have been having BSOD consistently recently. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have been having BSOD consistently recently. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and...: I have been getting IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and other related BSOD recently. They seem to point toward a driver issue, but I have no idea how to find the problematic drivers. How would I be able to find the root of the issue?Here are the minidump files:...
  4. I have been frequently experiencing random BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been frequently experiencing random BSODs: I have been trying to upgrade my PC recently, and I suspect that it is my memory causing this since after upgrading my RAM by adding two additional sticks of 8 GB RAM with a different clock speed, the BSODs have been much more frequent. I'm asking in this forum so that if...
  5. I have been frequently experiencing random BSODs

I have been frequently experiencing random BSODs: I have been trying to upgrade my PC recently, and I suspect that it is my memory causing this since after upgrading my RAM by adding two additional sticks of 8 GB RAM with a different clock speed, the BSODs have been much more frequent. I'm asking in this forum so that if...
  6. I've been having frequent BSOD's on my PC lately...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been having frequent BSOD's on my PC lately...: What should I do? The first stop code was UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION and now it's KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR. Can someone please advise me on olution cause my PC's still pretty new and I'm kinda worried that some parts are broken/malfunctioning. I have the latest Windows update...
  7. I've been having frequent BSOD's on my PC lately...

I've been having frequent BSOD's on my PC lately...: What should I do? The first stop code was UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION and now it's KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR. Can someone please advise me on olution cause my PC's still pretty new and I'm kinda worried that some parts are broken/malfunctioning. I have the latest Windows update...
  8. I have been having BSOD crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have been having BSOD crashes: I have been racking my brain trying to troubleshoot on my own. Unsuccessful. I need help but don't know where to turn at this point. I hate to have to start over from the beginning but I don't see any other way. I have been reading other posts here but no one ever seens to...
  9. COMPUTER HAVING FREQUENT BSOD'S

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    COMPUTER HAVING FREQUENT BSOD'S: i am having frequent bsods on my windows 10 21H1 hp laptop and tried driver verifier and it generated these dump files.i am attaching the latest five dump filestwo of the old ones arent with the driver verifier.dump_files .i have added all the drivers with standard setting...
  10. I Have Been Having Frequent BSoD's the Past Week or Two

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I Have Been Having Frequent BSoD's the Past Week or Two: Starting about a week ago, I got a BSoD and decided to do a checkup on all my computer parts. I found that my CPU was overheating and I fixed it quickly. I assumed there would be no more BSoD, but now whenever I do a high intensity task, like playing Rocket League, I get one....