Windows 10: I have been having numerous problems one of which is when I try to download an app from...

Discus and support I have been having numerous problems one of which is when I try to download an app from... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have had numerous problems one of which is when I try to download an app I am told that I do not have any devices. What does that mean?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by D.ammartin, Oct 29, 2020.

1. I have been having numerous problems one of which is when I try to download an app from...

I have had numerous problems one of which is when I try to download an app I am told that I do not have any devices. What does that mean?

:)

D.ammartin, Oct 29, 2020
  2. WOT
    WOT Win User

App or Program That can Alphabetize a list

In addition to David Y's suggestion, you can also use OpenOffice Writer to sort a list alphabetically or numerically and its free!

Just place your text in a table and select sort from the Table menu:

I have been having numerous problems one of which is when I try to download an app from... [​IMG]

Get it here:
    Apache OpenOffice - Official Download

Cheers,

3. Numerous problems in W10

Hi Linda,

I would suggest you try the following steps and check:

• Open an Administrator CMD window. If you can’t find a way, use these steps:
    • Press CTRL+Shift+ESC to open Task Manager.
    • Click File > Run New Task
    • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”
    • Type CMD
    • Type the following commands at the CMD prompt:

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannnow
    If the scans finish repairing and shows no errors, then run the following commands:

• powershell

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    • Check to be sure this command ran, showed a blue progress indicator and then returns to the prompt.
    • If you see a red error, then the command may have been typed or pasted incorrectly, or there may be an larger problem with Windows 10. Try again.
    • Check to see if the issue is resolved.

Bennet Martin, Oct 29, 2020
  4. Shuyin03 Win User

I have been having numerous problems one of which is when I try to download an app from...

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

I have been having numerous problems one of which is when I try to download an app from...

1. I have been having numerous problems one of which is when I try to download an app from... - Similar Threads - been having numerous

2. im having a problem whenever i try to download any app from the app store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im having a problem whenever i try to download any app from the app store: im having a problem whenever i try to download any app from the app store it won't allow it as i can't find the install button just like the attached screenshot it happens with every app i try to download any help ??...
  3. im having a problem whenever i try to download any app from the app store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    im having a problem whenever i try to download any app from the app store: im having a problem whenever i try to download any app from the app store it won't allow it as i can't find the install button just like the attached screenshot it happens with every app i try to download any help ??...
  4. Having problems trying to download an app,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having problems trying to download an app,: Having problems trying to download an app, For some reason, Design Space didn't load. For ideas on why, see this article . Did everything article said, no result. Called Cricut and was told to call Microsoft to see if a virus was preventing download or need to delete s mode...
  5. Having problems trying to download an app,

Having problems trying to download an app,: Having problems trying to download an app, For some reason, Design Space didn't load. For ideas on why, see this article . Did everything article said, no result. Called Cricut and was told to call Microsoft to see if a virus was preventing download or need to delete s mode...
  6. I have problem to download apps from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have problem to download apps from microsoft store: HI. i updated my laptop to windows 10 and when i want download minecraft bedrock or any another apps, my screen blacking and my system start hanging. I do reset store and clear cache and enable UAC and start troubleshooter but my store not fixed. please help me to fix it....
  7. I have problem to download apps from microsoft store

I have problem to download apps from microsoft store: HI. i updated my laptop to windows 10 and when i want download minecraft bedrock or any another apps, my screen blacking and my system start hanging. I do reset store and clear cache and enable UAC and start troubleshooter but my store not fixed. please help me to fix it....
  8. hello, do i have to download the apps from the microsoft store ; which i have already...

hello, do i have to download the apps from the microsoft store ; which i have already...: i openeda new acoount and i dont get my apps which i installed on the other acoount, so , should i install them again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-do-i-have-to-download-the-apps-from-the/7d2816d9-0d1e-42d9-b83d-034d46128a32
  9. I have been having some problems which are really strange.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have been having some problems which are really strange.: So here are the problems im having i keep having updates i simply can't install first they seem to download just fine. but at some point they give some error codes. The other problem is that windows keeps reverting settings whenever i restart my computer for example i...
  10. WHEN I TRY TO DOWNLOAD A APP IT SAYS I NEED TO DOWNLOAD A NEW MS APP WHICH ONE

WHEN I TRY TO DOWNLOAD A APP IT SAYS I NEED TO DOWNLOAD A NEW MS APP WHICH ONE: WHEN I TRY TO DOWNLOAD A APP IT SAYS I NEED A NEW MS APP BUT DOSENT TELL ME WHICH ONE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-download-a-app-it-says-i-need-to/fc818beb-4b49-4cef-9682-66e37d1f4557