Windows 10: I have been having problems getting my passwords corrected.

Discus and support I have been having problems getting my passwords corrected. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have been having problems getting my passwords corrected. One problem seems to have been there was a long delay getting the reset link, code etc.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Lundavra, Dec 22, 2020.

1. Lundavra Win User

I have been having problems getting my passwords corrected.

One problem seems to have been there was a long delay getting the

reset link, code etc. Often I was finding that I was not sure which code waqs whichc.

Then I would get a digit code then be told that a seven digit one was needed.

I seem to be wasting a lot of time on passwords usually because I have forgotten it and cannot reset it. Much of the time they are on sites that do not really need that level of security.

:)

Lundavra, Dec 22, 2020

2. Correct password is ‘incorrect’

Hello Amy,

In line with your concern, I would suggest to try using all the passwords you've used in the past and check if it lets you proceed starting in Safe Mode. Also, to better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    1. Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    2. Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • What is the error message that you're getting when you've experienced the blue screen error?

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Dec 22, 2020
  3. MarttiND Win User
    Getting rid of password log-in on Windows 10

I have tried all the above but still I am prompted to enter password when I switch on my computer. Please advise how to get rid of login password when switching on the computer.

MarttiND, Dec 22, 2020
  4. 7.62 Win User

Email clients not remembering passwords

Hi all

A friends computer will not remember his gmail password. He used to use outlook, and seeing that I use thunderbird and it would be easier to troubleshoot I installed that for him. Now that was working for a few weeks, and now the same problem is occuring.

We are 100% sure the password is correct, as we can access the email account through webmail, but the local clients will not remember the correct password. Of course the 'Remember password' button is checked, but still no good.

It returns with incorrect password.

Any suggestions?

Thema:

1. I have been having problems getting my passwords corrected. - Similar Threads - been having problems

2. I have been having a problem with my pc, and I need assistance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have been having a problem with my pc, and I need assistance: I reset my PC to try and remove files I didn't need anymore for a fresh start However, somewhere around 89% of the windows installation at the blue screen, it stalled and cut out, leading me back to the windows home screen with none of my peripherals functioningI then chose...
  3. I have been having a problem with my pc, and I need assistance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been having a problem with my pc, and I need assistance: I reset my PC to try and remove files I didn't need anymore for a fresh start However, somewhere around 89% of the windows installation at the blue screen, it stalled and cut out, leading me back to the windows home screen with none of my peripherals functioningI then chose...
  4. I have been having a problem with my pc, and I need assistance

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. What is the password it is asking for? I have typed correct password.

What is the password it is asking for? I have typed correct password.: What is the password it is asking for? I have typed correct Microsoft account password. Is this password different? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-password-it-is-asking-for-i-have-typed/26c1c132-a6ec-4301-b658-232ea7eb6098
  6. What is the password it is asking for? I have typed correct password.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the password it is asking for? I have typed correct password.: What is the password it is asking for? I have typed correct Microsoft account password. Is this password different? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-password-it-is-asking-for-i-have-typed/26c1c132-a6ec-4301-b658-232ea7eb6098
  7. i been having a problem with a virus

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i been having a problem with a virus: my windows defender as been juping me with a trojan alert with this name and similar C:\Users\hersz\AppData\Local\Packages\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\Files\S0\3\Attachments\Swiftcopy.pdf[1423].html 2 times now i would like to know what is...
  8. i been having a problem with a virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i been having a problem with a virus: my windows defender as been juping me with a trojan alert with this name and similar C:\Users\hersz\AppData\Local\Packages\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\Files\S0\3\Attachments\Swiftcopy.pdf[1423].html 2 times now i would like to know what is...
  9. i been having a problem with a virus

10. Help, i have been having problems with my keyboard recently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help, i have been having problems with my keyboard recently: I can't seem to use the letter r or the semicolon, I also cant press backspace, I've had to resort to copy-pasting the letter r and highlighting the word I want to delete. This all started when I was playing Roblox phantom forces. This is a very annoying problem and I need...