Windows 10: I have been having problems with blue screen of death

Discus and support I have been having problems with blue screen of death in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently I have been having problems with my computer crashing to blue screen whenever I open a program. I have no clue what is the problem need help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by urdnotrose, Jan 16, 2021.

1. I have been having problems with blue screen of death

Recently I have been having problems with my computer crashing to blue screen whenever I open a program. I have no clue what is the problem need help. Attached is a link to the my system info along with my minidump files.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ai8ecAgK4CESvytG4G9uMSqE92yC?e=YYbtdG

:)

urdnotrose, Jan 16, 2021
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Jan 16, 2021
  3. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Jan 16, 2021
  4. I have been having problems with blue screen of death

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Jan 16, 2021
Thema:

I have been having problems with blue screen of death

1. I have been having problems with blue screen of death - Similar Threads - been having problems

2. I have been getting this blue screen of death every few days..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been getting this blue screen of death every few days..: IIRC the blue screen is IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUALI attached the zipped Memory Dump file if that helps.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qDHg42KOo3pzpDR7Jk1A8rhtcQl4gKvz/view?usp=share_link...
  3. I have been getting this blue screen of death every few days..

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have been getting this blue screen of death every few days..: IIRC the blue screen is IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUALI attached the zipped Memory Dump file if that helps.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qDHg42KOo3pzpDR7Jk1A8rhtcQl4gKvz/view?usp=share_link...
  4. I have been getting this blue screen of death every few days..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I have been getting plural blue screen of death BSOD errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been getting plural blue screen of death BSOD errors: I have been getting plural blue screen of death BSOD errors over the last three days. I have updated my drivers. I have run every recommended scan I found in articles online: Memory Diagnostic, Command Prompt scans, applied any and all windows updates, removed said updates...
  6. I have been getting plural blue screen of death BSOD errors

I have been getting plural blue screen of death BSOD errors: I have been getting plural blue screen of death BSOD errors over the last three days. I have updated my drivers. I have run every recommended scan I found in articles online: Memory Diagnostic, Command Prompt scans, applied any and all windows updates, removed said updates...
  7. I have been getting plural blue screen of death BSOD errors

8. Blue screen of death been fixed but i still have somme concerns....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death been fixed but i still have somme concerns....: Hello there!I just got a blue screen of death error, mm sommething like this : Your device has run into a problem and needs to restart! We will restart for you, please wait! or something like this, and had a loop like continuely restarting itself after one minute or...
  9. Blue screen of death been fixed but i still have somme concerns....

Blue screen of death been fixed but i still have somme concerns....: Hello there!I just got a blue screen of death error, mm sommething like this : Your device has run into a problem and needs to restart! We will restart for you, please wait! or something like this, and had a loop like continuely restarting itself after one minute or...
  10. Blue screen of death been fixed but i still have somme concerns....