Windows 10: I have been having the same issue with windows 10 for two years. WHY has it not been fixed yet?

Discus and support I have been having the same issue with windows 10 for two years. WHY has it not been fixed yet? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I got my computer in 2017, and it came with windows 10. Ever since I have had this computer, I have had issues with the disk being at 100%. I have done... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CarrinaHanson, Apr 12, 2019.

1. I have been having the same issue with windows 10 for two years. WHY has it not been fixed yet?

I got my computer in 2017, and it came with windows 10. Ever since I have had this computer, I have had issues with the disk being at 100%. I have done all the fixes possible, and yet here I am with a computer I paid 2000 bucks for that I am constantly having to tweek and fix. It's utter BS. I spend more time trying to fix it then I get to actually use it.

I am not the only person with this issue, Microsoft, your forums are literally filled with people complaining about the same thing since you came out with this abomination, 4 years ago. Why on earth have you not fixed these bugs? I swear I am going to switch to Mac. I don't like apple, but at least what they have is reliable and you can actually use their products instead of trying to fix them all the time. Get your act together, Microsoft.

:)

CarrinaHanson, Apr 12, 2019

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Apr 12, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 12, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

I have been having the same issue with windows 10 for two years. WHY has it not been fixed yet?

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 12, 2019
Thema:

I have been having the same issue with windows 10 for two years. WHY has it not been fixed yet?

1. I have been having the same issue with windows 10 for two years. WHY has it not been fixed yet? - Similar Threads - been having same

2. Hello i have been having a error that has been there for 1 year I have tryed to reset my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello i have been having a error that has been there for 1 year I have tryed to reset my...: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 10/06/2023 12:03:45 Event ID: 41 Task Category: 63 Level: Critical Keywords: 70368744177664,2 User: SYSTEM Computer: Ian Description: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be...
  3. Hello i have been having a error that has been there for 1 year I have tryed to reset my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello i have been having a error that has been there for 1 year I have tryed to reset my...: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 10/06/2023 12:03:45 Event ID: 41 Task Category: 63 Level: Critical Keywords: 70368744177664,2 User: SYSTEM Computer: Ian Description: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be...
  4. I have not been able to install the Minecraft Launcher for 2 years, it always has the same...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have not been able to install the Minecraft Launcher for 2 years, it always has the same...: I have the installer downloaded from minecraft.net, but it says it cannot communicate with the store and needs me to finish the process there. It has done this exactly the same for a couple years now and I have used lunar client to be able to log into Minecraft, but now it...
  5. I have not been able to install the Minecraft Launcher for 2 years, it always has the same...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have not been able to install the Minecraft Launcher for 2 years, it always has the same...: I have the installer downloaded from minecraft.net, but it says it cannot communicate with the store and needs me to finish the process there. It has done this exactly the same for a couple years now and I have used lunar client to be able to log into Minecraft, but now it...
  6. Has this issue been fixed yet?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Has this issue been fixed yet?: https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/5xd88y/how_do_i_disable_windows_space_hotkey/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3 submitted by /u/boraglryz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j3a1id/has_this_issue_been_fixed_yet/
  7. Have the 2004 issues been sorted out yet?

in Windows 10 Support
    Have the 2004 issues been sorted out yet?: Hi guys, Ive been holding off installing version 2004 because the general feeling a few months ago was that it wasnt quite ready. I am at the point of doing a clean installation that Ive been putting off for a while. I have a 1909 flash drive that I created with the Media...
  8. So why hasn't this been fixed yet??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So why hasn't this been fixed yet??: The Photos app literally has a memory leak. Open it, let it sit and bam, it'll quickly eat up your RAM after some waiting. This has been reported 2 years ago. Wtf? submitted by /u/XCuteManlinessMLGX [link] [comments]...
  9. Multiple display issue and why hasn't it been fixed yet?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple display issue and why hasn't it been fixed yet?: Having the annoying issue for years and it drives me nuts! I have 2 monitors and when my pc puts them to sleep to save power all my programs shift to my first display. and I dont really want to stop my pc from putting my monitors to sleep because its a good power saver and...
  10. 10 years this has been a problem - is there a fix yet???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    10 years this has been a problem - is there a fix yet???: I like many others have played MS FS Vs 9 and X for a long time. My elderly trusty many times rebuilt 32 bit PCs mobo finally went bang last year and has been replaced with a nice new shiny Win10 x64 quad core thing. However ive struggled to reinstall FS9 and X, NEITHER...