Windows 10: I have been having windows update problems. But, I got a suspicious warning which makes me...

Discus and support I have been having windows update problems. But, I got a suspicious warning which makes me... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I tried to open services.msc, I got a starnge warning: [ATTACH] This doesn't seem right. I am the Administrator and I do not remember putting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TanerS, Mar 8, 2019.

1. TanerS Win User

I have been having windows update problems. But, I got a suspicious warning which makes me...

When I tried to open services.msc, I got a starnge warning:

I have been having windows update problems.  But, I got a suspicious warning which makes me... 37c97970-fea8-404c-b95a-7bfa186b75de?upload=true.jpg

This doesn't seem right. I am the Administrator and I do not remember putting any restrictions.

What do you think this is?

Thank you.

Taner

:)

TanerS, Mar 8, 2019

2. Gmail suspicious activity alert?

I'd definitely setup two-step verification like MailMan suggested. I actually just set it up myself, and have a similar feature on Facebook as well. Better safe than sorry! *Toast :toast:

f22a4bandit, Mar 8, 2019
  3. erixx Win User
    Does Windows Update Take 10GB?

Richtclick con "My PC" (Or "My desktop" and "Properties", it tells you if your system has SP1.

1) In your case, I would just reinstall al new (not update or repair), no need to killdisk.

2) Make sure your system is perfectly healthy (Device manager), if needed, install mobo, chipset and SDD drives.

3) Run Winupdate, it will install updates step by step, not 200 at once.

4) Check each step before proceding to next step. Read WinUpdate error messages early (also in Event viewer/System filter by error and warning).

erixx, Mar 8, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

I have been having windows update problems. But, I got a suspicious warning which makes me...

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond I have been having windows update problems.  But, I got a suspicious warning which makes me... :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

1. I have been having windows update problems. But, I got a suspicious warning which makes me... - Similar Threads - been having update

2. I have been having a problem with my pc, and I need assistance

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have been having a problem with my pc, and I need assistance: I reset my PC to try and remove files I didn't need anymore for a fresh start However, somewhere around 89% of the windows installation at the blue screen, it stalled and cut out, leading me back to the windows home screen with none of my peripherals functioningI then chose...
  3. i been having a problem with a virus

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i been having a problem with a virus: my windows defender as been juping me with a trojan alert with this name and similar C:\Users\hersz\AppData\Local\Packages\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\Files\S0\3\Attachments\Swiftcopy.pdf[1423].html 2 times now i would like to know what is...
  4. i been having a problem with a virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i been having a problem with a virus: my windows defender as been juping me with a trojan alert with this name and similar C:\Users\hersz\AppData\Local\Packages\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\Files\S0\3\Attachments\Swiftcopy.pdf[1423].html 2 times now i would like to know what is...
  5. i been having a problem with a virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. I been having a problem for a month now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I been having a problem for a month now: I've tried everything except restoring my PC to factory settings! There's an update my computer keeps telling me to restart and I have been restarting my PC I restarted it a half of a dozen times and it still tells me to restart. Or it'll shut down and restart on its own....
  7. I been having a problem for a month now

I been having a problem for a month now: I've tried everything except restoring my PC to factory settings! There's an update my computer keeps telling me to restart and I have been restarting my PC I restarted it a half of a dozen times and it still tells me to restart. Or it'll shut down and restart on its own....
  8. I have been having problems with blue screen of death

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have been having problems with blue screen of death: Recently I have been having problems with my computer crashing to blue screen whenever I open a program. I have no clue what is the problem need help. Attached is a link to the my system info along with my minidump files....
  9. I have been having numerous problems one of which is when I try to download an app from...

I have been having numerous problems one of which is when I try to download an app from...: I have had numerous problems one of which is when I try to download an app I am told that I do not have any devices. What does that mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-been-having-numerous-problems-one-of-which/701a07a2-33f9-4097-b9d4-9d095a3a739b
  10. I have been having some problems which are really strange.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have been having some problems which are really strange.: So here are the problems im having i keep having updates i simply can't install first they seem to download just fine. but at some point they give some error codes. The other problem is that windows keeps reverting settings whenever i restart my computer for example i...