Windows 10: I HAVE BEEN HAVING WITH A LOT OF ISSUES OF LATE ONE IS Intermittent CONETVITY

Discus and support I HAVE BEEN HAVING WITH A LOT OF ISSUES OF LATE ONE IS Intermittent CONETVITY in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Intermittent CONETVITY when I ran the trouble shooter the message said the IP configuration Ip sec negotiation that the setting are not right and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by colline999, Nov 28, 2018.

1. I HAVE BEEN HAVING WITH A LOT OF ISSUES OF LATE ONE IS Intermittent CONETVITY

Intermittent CONETVITY when I ran the trouble shooter the message said the IP configuration Ip sec negotiation that the setting are not right and the fire wall is blocking and this is on sites I use every day witch did not happen before and I also have been getting the blue screen of death many other things have been occurring but I wont go into that now. How do I fix the IP sector negotiation?

:)

colline999, Nov 28, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 28, 2018
  3. Naveen_M Win User
    Intermittent internet connection issues

Hello Trevor,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft community.

There are some reasons that causes this error connection reset. Let’s try to identify the root cause and apply the appropriate solution to fix this.

I suggest you to run the network troubleshooter first, and check if the issue persists. To run the troubleshooter, follow the below steps:

1. Press ‘Windows + X’ key.
    2. Select ‘Control panel’
    3. In the search box, type ‘Troubleshooter’ and then click ‘Troubleshooting’
    4. Under ‘Network and Internet’ click on ‘Network adapter’ and click on ‘Next’ button.

Try to update the network adapter and check if the issue persists.

1. Press ‘Windows + X’ key.
    2. Expand the network and adapter’
    3. Right click on the device, and select ‘Update driver software’
    4. Restart the computer and check.
    5. You can also check for updates from the system manufacturer site.

Check proxy settings by doing the below steps:

1. Go to Control panel – Internet options.
    2. Click on ‘Connections’ tab.
    3. Click on ‘LAN settings’
    4. Uncheck ‘Use a Proxy server for your LAN’ check box, and click ‘Ok’

I also suggest you to reset IP Address by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key, and type ‘Command prompt’
    2. Right click on it and select ‘Run as administrator’
    3. Type the following command without quotes, and press enter: ‘netsh winsock reset catalog’
    4. Restart the system once and check if the issue persists.

Try to disable Kaspersky firewall and check if that helps

1. Open the Kaspersky Internet Security program.
    2. Click the ‘Settings’ button.
    3. Click the ‘Firewall component’ option under Protection Center.
    4. Select the ‘Enable Firewall’ option to remove the check mark.

Hope it helps. Please reach back if the issue persists.

Thanks and regards

Naveen M

Naveen_M, Nov 28, 2018
  4. Remon Ont Win User

I HAVE BEEN HAVING WITH A LOT OF ISSUES OF LATE ONE IS Intermittent CONETVITY

Losing internet connection intermittently only on laptop

Hi Lindamartin,

For us to know the reason why your laptop is losing internet connection intermittently and how to fix it, we would like to know more information:

• Have you tried updating your drivers?
    • Did you receive any error messages?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps below and check if it will solve the issue:

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Internet Connections.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2:

We suggest you to update the Network adapters driver from the Device Manager.

Follow the below steps:

1. Right click on Start button and click on
    Device Manager.

2. Expand the
    Network adapters driver from the list.

3. Right click on the driver and click on
    Update driver Software.

Post us back with the result.

Remon Ont, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

I HAVE BEEN HAVING WITH A LOT OF ISSUES OF LATE ONE IS Intermittent CONETVITY

1. I HAVE BEEN HAVING WITH A LOT OF ISSUES OF LATE ONE IS Intermittent CONETVITY - Similar Threads - BEEN HAVING LOT

2. I have been experiencing a lot of issues regarding the Xbox PC App that have now bled into...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have been experiencing a lot of issues regarding the Xbox PC App that have now bled into...: So, as the title suggests, I have experienced a lot of issues with Xbox's PC app, namely being that I cannot download, uninstall, cancel or pause anything in my download section through the app. Among many of my attempts to rectify this issue, I have attempted to delete the...
  3. Have been getting the stop code "Video_Memoy_Management_Internal" a lot lately

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have been getting the stop code "Video_Memoy_Management_Internal" a lot lately: For some reason I've been getting the stop code "Video_Memory_Management_Internal" a lot, and for some reason now my laptop can't run 144hz because whenever I change refresh rate the screen changes to black or there's a lot of flickering. I've searched for every solution...
  4. Have been getting the stop code "Video_Memoy_Management_Internal" a lot lately

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Have been getting the stop code "Video_Memoy_Management_Internal" a lot lately: For some reason I've been getting the stop code "Video_Memory_Management_Internal" a lot, and for some reason now my laptop can't run 144hz because whenever I change refresh rate the screen changes to black or there's a lot of flickering. I've searched for every solution...
  5. Been having a lot of BSOD issues lately

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Been having a lot of BSOD issues lately: Hello!I have been having a lot of issues on one computer in particular. It is having a lot of BSOD issues and it will just freeze up and i will have to force power down the machine. All drivers and windows updates have been installed but I am still running into the issue....
  6. Been having a lot of BSOD lately, searched online and heard about Defragging. Never...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Been having a lot of BSOD lately, searched online and heard about Defragging. Never...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sagunmdr [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lb276z/been_having_a_lot_of_bsod_lately_searched_online/
  7. Been getting BSOD's lately. I have all the files.

Been getting BSOD's lately. I have all the files.: Been getting bsod's about once a week sometimes 2x a week ever since I upgraded to win10. I have a feeling it might be due to old equipment starting to fail as everything is about 2-3yrs old now. But here is the link to the bsod's and speccy output and msinfo on my onedrive....
  8. Been having this issue as of lately. I have the file explorer app displayed on my taskbar...

Been having this issue as of lately. I have the file explorer app displayed on my taskbar...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PsychoAddict356 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/juhil8/been_having_this_issue_as_of_lately_i_have_the/
  9. Been having some weird issues lately

Been having some weird issues lately: The first thing I noticed yesterday was that my search bar in windows was not working anymore. If I click to begin typing in it, the start menu flashes open and closed really quickly. If I hit the windows button, the start menu opens fine and I can interact with it no problem...
  10. I've been having a lot of BSODs of late.

I've been having a lot of BSODs of late.: Here's the dump file for my BSOD... https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjmtRuA4_FLGgfF7OddSPSAfjjtHVg I have no idea how to read and understand this data, so having pointers as to where this might lead so I have an idea where to look into to fix the problem would be really appreciated!...