Windows 10: I Have been infected with HTML/PHISH.GB!MSR

Discus and support I Have been infected with HTML/PHISH.GB!MSR in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; This mess keeps reinstalling itself. I installed USB security and it worked fine for about a week. After that my flash drives would not be recognized.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by kawazukiyamahonda, Dec 7, 2020.

1. I Have been infected with HTML/PHISH.GB!MSR

This mess keeps reinstalling itself. I installed USB security and it worked fine for about a week. After that my flash drives would not be recognized. My anti virus software would not run. I'm running windows 7 pro 64. If I format my flash drives will that help? If the USB is the problem would all my flash drives and backup HDD be infected? I have a 2 TB HDD with all my pictures and personal stuff, is there a way to clean the drive without formatting.

[Original Title: HTML/PHISH.GB!MSR]

:)

kawazukiyamahonda, Dec 7, 2020

2. phishing scam?

Hi Marie,

There are different types of Phishing scam, and the one that you received might be probably a
    "Deceptive Phishing" or "System Reconfiguration Attacks". For you to prevent receiving a phishing email and to be more aware about scams, we suggest that you report it by following the steps on this
    link. There are tips as well on the said link on how to determine a phishing email.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Dec 7, 2020
  3. Jsssssssss, Dec 7, 2020
  4. bruinator Win User

I Have been infected with HTML/PHISH.GB!MSR

steps taken for infected Pc's.

I was hoping someone could give me a list of step by step instructions you use as a guide to clean virus, malware...etc. so I can keep my PC clean if it gets infected.

thx

bruinator, Dec 7, 2020
Thema:

I Have been infected with HTML/PHISH.GB!MSR

1. I Have been infected with HTML/PHISH.GB!MSR - Similar Threads - been infected HTML

2. I have been infected with Ransomware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have been infected with Ransomware: My whole computer files are affected and encrypted by .enfp virus due to which I lost my control all over my files, pls suggest any way to decrypt my files as the virus is demanding 980$ for per file decryption key. [Original Title: Virus]...
  3. I have been infected with Ransomwares

I have been infected with Ransomwares: I recently discovered I have been om the receiving end of ransomware. The format of pretty much every file on my pc has been changed to "eking". I normally wouldn't worry to much about this. I mean. What are you gonna do? The internet is rampant with hackers. Unfortunately....
  4. I have been infected with Ransomware

I have been infected with Ransomware: Someone hack into my computer and encrypt my files he wants money to decrypt them please help[IMG] [Original Title: Hacker] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-have-been-infected-with-ransomware/1fd2df8c-aa0c-4072-8bed-adae08960e75
  5. HTML/PHISH.GB!MSR

HTML/PHISH.GB!MSR: This mess keeps reinstalling itself. I installed USB security and it worked fine for about a week. After that my flash drives would not be recognized. My anti virus software would not run. I'm running windows 7 pro 64. If I format my flash drives will that help? If the USB is...
  6. I Have been Infected with Malware

I Have been Infected with Malware: I have a malware reimage on my pc10 how do I get rid of it ? [Original Title: windows security] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-have-been-infected-with-malware/91533175-5601-4883-890e-25471d9b4ed3
  7. I Have Been Infected with Ransomware

I Have Been Infected with Ransomware: Hello friend, I have a question. my computer is infected with a ransomware ending with .opqz, could you help me find a solution? [Original Title: My name is Junior]...
  8. I Have been infected with Ransom:Win32/Filecoder.RB!MSR

I Have been infected with Ransom:Win32/Filecoder.RB!MSR: Hello, I have been infected with Ransom: Win32 / Filecoder.RB! MSR and I cannot access my files, someone knows how to recover my information.thanks. [Original Title: Ransom:Win32/Filecoder.RB!MSR]...
  9. I have been infected

I have been infected: Well where do I begin I'll start with the apple iPhone xr software 12.4-1 that's been all over the news all over social media about it having a bug? Well that was after a half a dozen ppl downloaded the software on to there phones. In which it caused me to get Hacked. My...
  10. I have been infected with Trojan

I have been infected with Trojan: Hi, I’m running Windows 7 Basic on my Netbook laptop. The taskeng.exe window kept randomly appearing so I ran a few different virus scanners and Malwarebytes found this: Trojan.MalPack, C:\USERS\VINCE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\VETHFFSS\ERDCJHUI.EXE and...